9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
PotionsPet
doc olden
"meaning is hard to both understand and identify, much less agree with and is sometimes even contradictory." ...." a lot of people were trash, some even being on his level, and then turning around and supposedly wanting to help the "99%" of people unable to "fly"/"achieve their dreams".

Sooooo, more religious than spiritual? User Image

What?

Just sounds like a summery of how quite a few of the more zealous religious. of varying origins.

-----

On another note: I lol'd. Last night, I had the Comedy Awards on TV and glanced up when Jim Carrey came on.. then did a double-take.

User Image

Another which would be un-notable but for the resemblance which makes him kinda look like a creeper, standing on the edge of the group.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/PotionsPet/anime/Bleach/JimCarreyPaulFeigComedyAwards2012Sh.jpg

...It was late..... sweatdrop
Any other Avatar fans keeping up with Legend of Korra in here? And did anyone else notice that in last week's episode with the whole silly conquering fear story that councilman Tarrlok looks exactly like Ginjou? Chin, jawline, nose length, lips, eyes, eyebrows, pulled/swept back hair, hairline, forehead... everything.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PotionsPet
Just sounds like a summery of how quite a few of the more zealous religious. of varying origins.

OK, and I direct this question to Gimp as well: what??

I simply don't get what you're trying to ask, PP. And Gimp, that guy does not look like Ginjo. You are referring to the man in the picture, right? If so, then I'd have to say that he doesn't look like Ginjo, to me.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
*Sits there.....* -_-'''

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I totally see the resemblance to Ginjou. Not the exact same, but very similar. Even the stance. I don't remember any specific image of Ginjou with his hands out like that, but it strikes me as being very like him

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
At least the conversation currently this time has something to do with Bleach. xp
I suppose it doesn't help that Ginjou's face changes shapes pretty regularly in Bleach, and to be fair Tarrlok looks a lot different in his closeups. Still, the basic proportions of the face are pretty similar, and the eye and eyebrow combo in particular stuck out. Apart from its length the nose is different though, but again, proportions.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
PotionsPet

OK, and I direct this question to Gimp as well: what??

I simply don't get what you're trying to ask, PP. And Gimp, that guy does not look like Ginjo. You are referring to the man in the picture, right? If so, then I'd have to say that he doesn't look like Ginjo, to me.

Not a question, just poking at people who's minds/systems of belief work like that.

----

If we really want to, we can make anything about Bleach. User Image
I think it's funny than Ginjou has the same eyebrows as Mako and Lighting Bolt Zolt.

I want eyebrows like that.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
When that lipstick-wearing Quincy got punched I thought might've been Grimmjow at first, but then rethought given the fist was too big. He'd better go on and snipe Ayon because if he doesn't....I'm surprised he managed to survive that first punch.

Souken...They said that the only Quincy that pretty much forsook the modded Quincy final form was him...I wonder if they know he's dead. I wonder if Ryuuken did the same and forewent learning/taking up the modded final form. More on that later.

Romantic Lunatic

I was wondering about Ayon in the first fight!

Something's bothering me about the way this guy's version is working, absorbing/gathering everything made of spirit particles.... But I don't think I've quite made that final step in thought.

I remember something like this happening during a battle in Soul Society, big chunks being taken out of walls and floors..

Are they made of spirit particle right now? I keep forgetting how the portals (by whichever name) work. And if so and these a-holes can/do that to people as well how does that make them better than hollows (aside from the whole "my species is better than yours" thing.. at least eventually when hollows go down that energy goes back into the cycle..

Lots of thoughts running around.

His get-up is ugly, Ichigo is right about that.
I believe they are. We know SS is, so why not HM? Especially if what's-his-face is absorbing reishi like Uryu did when he fought Mayuri in Seireitei. On that note, since shinigami's bodies are made of reishi, as well, it's only natural for the beings in HM to also be made of reishi.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hoping Ayon wrecks the s**t out that guy....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff