G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

XD Besides; nonsensical jokes seem to be the "Desert Brothers" thing.

I love how one of the brother's chasing after Renji, and his expression is just "WTF?!?! O_O;;;"
Seliece
XD Besides; nonsensical jokes seem to be the "Desert Brothers" thing.

I love how one of the brother's chasing after Renji, and his expression is just "WTF?!?! O_O;;;"
lol, the 'gangsta' one makes me laugh. I find it funny that his bug eye things are part of his mask and so he cries from the little holes that I thought were pupils. I'm guessing the bug masked one followed Rukia, I wonder how she'll react.
XDD Knowing Rukia, she'll hit first, then question.

Ohhh, but I do look forward to their metting. >:3 *starts thinking up hilarious encounters*
Ichigo kicks arancar a** with one shot!! Former Espada got pwned to hell like a little n00b. Ichigo is always ten times more badass with the mask on. twisted
oh, and it has been anounced that Nell is indeed a girl in the latest manga chapter. they are gonna refer to Nell as she from now on unless Kubo-san says different.

Wow, I haven't been here in a while... well, Doldoni's finally dead! Yippee! That took... long enough. neutral So next I guess we get to see /everyone else/ fight some Tres Cifras--hmm, I'm just throbbing with excitement. Hopefully, though, they won't take nearly as long as with Ichigo's...

silverflame456
Ichigo kicks arancar a** with one shot!! Former Espada got pwned to hell like a little n00b. Ichigo is always ten times more badass with the mask on. twisted

Which was a bad choice. We have a little problem on our hands now. I'm just curious to see what's up with Orihime and Ichigo. I have bad feelings but that's another reason I just love reading this series. I wouldn't mind seeing Orihime confront Rukia at some point. Call me crazy but I have this feeling that might come up.
*O* ZOMFG. -->
Like whoa. You mean..an arrancar actually dies? YAY! WE'RE GETTING PAST THE NOBODY DIES PHASE! </sarcasm> It's to be expected anyway; they're the bad guys. They're supposed to die SOMETIME, since I highly doubt they're going to go on a converting spree and make them come over to the force of good.
<--

And what is up with this?! It won't let me use the Orante post style D: Nooo!
Ugh... Seliece, you've thwarted me completely. I've searched, and searched, and searched, but I can't find that one obscure pic you asked for. VJump scans are hard to come by on english sites, and even by link surfing Japanese gamer webrings I had trouble finding many, let alone the right one. Plus, since the first Bleach game was released shortly after the anime roughly 2 years ago, that means the picture could've been from any of nearly 104 issues of VJump. crying
Blood Red Dreamer
Ugh... Seliece, you've thwarted me completely. I've searched, and searched, and searched, but I can't find that one obscure pic you asked for. VJump scans are hard to come by on english sites, and even by link surfing Japanese gamer webrings I had trouble finding many, let alone the right one. Plus, since the first Bleach game was released shortly after the anime roughly 2 years ago, that means the picture could've been from any of nearly 104 issues of VJump. crying

o_o Eep. 104 issues?! *faints* ^^; Thanks for trying though heart I don't even know where to begin looking; my skills extend as far as Google Images and that's it ._.;;

[Later on...] Wahahaha! I've finally thwarted the unthwartable Blood Red Dreamer! >:]
Why does noone say anything good about Rukia? I mean, without her, ichigo wouldn't be a soul reaper! so why are there no good comments about her?!
komenomaru
Why does noone say anything good about Rukia? I mean, without her, ichigo wouldn't be a soul reaper! so why are there no good comments about her?!

You're joking, right? Rukia is a very strong character, probably vice-captain and possibly captain-level. The beginning of the series and the soul society arc don't really do her justice because of her powers being stripped by the gigai given to her by Kisuke. Most people who say that Rukia's weak haven't read the manga up to the Arrancar arc, or watch the anime.
Seliece
Blood Red Dreamer

o_o Eep. 104 issues?! *faints* ^^; Thanks for trying though heart I don't even know where to begin looking; my skills extend as far as Google Images and that's it ._.;;

[Later on...] Wahahaha! I've finally thwarted the unthwartable Blood Red Dreamer! >:]
I believe that V-Jump is a weekly magazine anyway, in which case there'd be around 104 or so issues in two years. If it's a monthly-'zine, then it's only 24 issues though. I'm not really 100% sure which it is. sweatdrop
Feuerrader
komenomaru

You're joking, right? Rukia is a very strong character, probably vice-captain and possibly captain-level. The beginning of the series and the soul society arc don't really do her justice because of her powers being stripped by the gigai given to her by Kisuke. Most people who say that Rukia's weak haven't read the manga up to the Arrancar arc, or watch the anime.

Captain-class? No way. neutral Rukia has enough power to be a seated officer, but we don't know if she's even vice-captain level. The likeliness of her being captain-class (read: her having bankai) seems pretty slim... but I suppose that, since this is shounen manga, it's possible. I would hate for that to be so, though. sad

And she may not be "weak" per say, but she's still weakER than Ichigo, than Ishida, than Renji; she beat D-Roy easily but whether she was actually stronger remains uncertain, as it was only because he was stupid and flew up, whereas if he had gone to the side he would have been fine. She's obviously much weaker than Grimmjow. So she's really not in the stronger half of the characters in the series; she may not be weak compared to the peon she was thought to be, but she's not particularly strong (that we have seen so far, that is).

naruto and sasuke 4 ever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces