G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Hrm..Rupi...which one is that? Sorry, I read mine in Chinese so I have no idea what their translated name is. >_> Anyone got a picture?

Although...I've been wondering about the gender of one of the arrancars for a while.

Is it the one with the multiple hand/stretchy things that defeated Toshirou?

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Seliece
Hrm..Rupi...which one is that? Sorry, I read mine in Chinese so I have no idea what their translated name is. >_> Anyone got a picture?

Although...I've been wondering about the gender of one of the arrancars for a while.

Is it the one with the multiple hand/stretchy things that defeated Toshirou?

Ya thats the one. 234 is out and matsumoto called him a guy so that answers that i guess, and Toushirou's not defeated.
Hell yea~ Hopefully, that means Toshirou made a comeback. >_> I didn't read it yet.

TWO MORE QUESTIONS

ONE: Why is it that only Ichigo and Renji's bankais have a change of outfit as well? o_o Is there some special meaning to it, or does it depend on the sword?

TWO: All the vice-captains seem to have varying strengths, going from so-so/weak to super damn strong. Some even have bankai. o_O For example...if Renji can nearly beat Byakuya, why does Isane/Hinamori and some others appear so weak? Perhaps it's because we haven't found their true strengths yet, but I find it intriguing. Makes me wonder what the qualification is.
Man..Kubo is REALLY dragging out Urahara's bankai...
Hirosashi
Man..Kubo is REALLY dragging out Urahara's bankai...

He is so doing this on purpose. stare MEANIE!

D: I really can't wait for his bankai. And I think it's about time he actually shows Yoruichi's and Matusmoto's, no?
I dont even think Yorouchi has a zanpakuto anymore.

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Hirosashi

Wasn't she holding a zanpakuto to Aizens neck, or was that just a loan?
That's a good question.... if it was hers where would she hide it? eek
RulerofDestiny

Ok, question for the Yoruichi question: Does she really NEED the zanpakuto? I think not. She's got a few tricks up her sleeve.
This is kind of a shojo-ish question to ask, but I've been reading alot of shojo lately and it's interfering with my brain. So.....
Do you think it will end up IchigoXRukia or IchigoXInoue?
'Cause I really HATE Inoue. Rukia's my favorite character...and when Inoue almost had to kill Rukia recently in the anime, I was like NOOOOOO!!!
My favorite has to be Hyourinmaru, because it looks pretty damn awesome, and Hitsugaya is cool himself. biggrin

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
bastett
RulerofDestiny

Ok, question for the Yoruichi question: Does she really NEED the zanpakuto? I think not. She's got a few tricks up her sleeve.

She probably doesn't, but she did get hurt fighting the arrancar, so a zanpakutou would come in handy, and she probably knows bankai.
Hitsugaya is my favorite character in Bleach. His bankai is my favorite too. I also like HitsuxHina.

Have you noticed that all the shinigami have gallons of blood that doesnt seem to run out? Or that it(the blood) flows like a water fountain? (i.e. Byakuya vs. Renji with bankai and Hitsugaya vs. Aizen) Just kinda seemed that way to me.
10 Taicho
Hirosashi

Wasn't she holding a zanpakuto to Aizens neck, or was that just a loan?

That wasn't her ^^; The one holding the sword to Aizen's neck was Soi Fong. If you look closer, Yoruichi's holding her strap thing to his sword so he can't pull it out.

And yes, she DOES have a zanpakutou. In a flashback (sorry, forgot which volume) when she was talking about her and Kisuke's younger days -when she got in the hot spring with Ichigo and freaked him out xd ) she was seen with a short sword, presumably her zanpakutou. I have no idea what she did with it though. o_o

But yes. I don't think she really needs one. whee

I don't like Inou either. >_> uuuurk. I think it'll end up IchiRu because...well, Ichigo doesn't really seem to have much shots of him with Inoue anymore X3
Snap!Tobiume
Hitsugaya is my favorite character in Bleach. His bankai is my favorite too. I also like HitsuxHina.

Have you noticed that all the shinigami have gallons of blood that doesnt seem to run out? Or that it(the blood) flows like a water fountain? (i.e. Byakuya vs. Renji with bankai and Hitsugaya vs. Aizen) Just kinda seemed that way to me.

Haha. Yeah, i noticed that, it was the same with Ichigo vs. Byakuya also.. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff