Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Taigaa-tono
Artiistic
I feel like this week's chapter is coming a little too slowly..

Can you really say that two days before it's even supposed to come out? confused

It just feels like it should already be Friday

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I assume the extra 8 hits are in case the enemy is also a ninja. Or at least has a sword. We learned to block the whole combo, too, thankfully, considering the second last hit is a slice from crotch to head. I am prepared now for the event of a crazy person attacking me on the street with a katana. As long as I have my own with me ... sweatdrop
Hisa: ?

Artiistic: Oh, it'll be Friday very soon. Trust me.

Guest: that's what's up.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Unfavoured Guest
I assume the extra 8 hits are in case the enemy is also a ninja. Or at least has a sword. We learned to block the whole combo, too, thankfully, considering the second last hit is a slice from crotch to head. I am prepared now for the event of a crazy person attacking me on the street with a katana. As long as I have my own with me ... sweatdrop

And as long your opponent is not the great I.

twisted

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Ginjou, stop ******** around and fight. >:[
Nobody wants to hear your s**t.
Finally, we've been waiting for this stupid twist since Aizen got put away.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

I don't know how I'll feel if Urahara turns out to be the real villian. Right now it's a mix of shock that Kubo has any sort of plan and anger that he'd do that.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Um, on that last page was Ginjo implying what it sounded like he was? If Kubo suddenly says this whole arc so far is Ichigo's false memories created by Tsukishima ... I cannot wait for the next chapter!
All we can do is just wait and see... I think.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Unfavoured Guest
Um, on that last page was Ginjo implying what it sounded like he was? If Kubo suddenly says this whole arc so far is Ichigo's false memories created by Tsukishima ... I cannot wait for the next chapter!

That wouldn't make sense though, right? I mean, if Ginjou's hinting at that, then he's also saying Tsukishima's the main villian. But that's meaningless since Tsukishima's ******** and he already knows it.

Probably some bullshit about Aizen getting Tsukishima to do all this to steal Ichigo's power to break the seal containing Aizen... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i`m single minded or something but when i see the "enemy you should be fighting" thing i automaticly think of whatever Riruka did to Rukia =_= although Urahara makes sence =/
and i`m late =w= it`s past 5pm and i just read it now

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Taigaa-tono
That wouldn't make sense though, right? I mean, if Ginjou's hinting at that, then he's also saying Tsukishima's the main villian. But that's meaningless since Tsukishima's ******** and he already knows it.

No, it could turn out like this while Ginjo continues to be the big bad. He could just be saying Tsukishima was a pawn of his with a very useful power, and it's just about to pay off in full. Maybe when Tsukishima dies and his Fullbring wears off, Ichigo will remember one of his close friends in Tsukishima's place, revealing them to have been a traitor. Ginjo could be trying to break Ichigo emotionally before killing him.
Um, Guest, where are you getting this notion from?

@Gimp: You do mean Urahara being the villain, right? Then it'd actually really only be you. I don't recall anyone else on this thread that thought Urahara would be the ultimate villain of this series other than you- not to say I couldn't be wrong of course.

@Taigaa: Surely you jest rofl

Tsukishima: *You owe me everything. Do you feel no pain doing this to me?*
Me: *GTFO*, before I read the next panel and realized Byakuya was still under the "hypnosis".

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It was just a theory (a very bad one, now that I think about it). But Ginjo's words do suggest he has something planned in the event of his Fullbringer gang dying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff