G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Whoa. Bull skull really is awesome; wonder how he gets through narrow doors though...or maybe he just runs them down ._.

Execution squads are sexy in general =D Well, usually.
I bet those execution squad guys are great dancers.

Why?

Er...

They just look like it.
Caressa the Cat

Why?

Er...

They just look like it.

Doesn't their leader with the bull skull look like he could be the Lord of the Dance?

*pictures the Execution Squad tap-dancing*
NIhNJA
Caressa the Cat

Why?

Er...

They just look like it.

Doesn't their leader with the bull skull look like he could be the Lord of the Dance?

Oh, I'm picturing it...
<<';';
And it looks awkward.
NIhNJA
Caressa the Cat

Why?

Er...

They just look like it.

somehow, when I try to imagine them dancing, I can only get this image of them doing the AxeGang's dance routine from Kung-Fu Hustle. neutral
XDD I always think of Doldino dancing, and maybe Ishida riverdancing. XD That last one's just funny.

I can picture Rukia doing the macarana [sp?] happily and asking what it is later. X3
NIhNJA
Caressa the Cat

Why?

Er...

They just look like it.

I pictured it...

I think that just made my day. It makes me want to draw something of it. lol.

Seliece

I can picture Rukia doing the macarana [sp?] happily and asking what it is later. X3

I'm surprised Kubo hasn't done that yet.
xD
@cougar-kun: He really should >;3 And make Ichigo hiding around the corner looking biggrin TOTAL SHOUJO MOMENT. Blargh ~_~;;;

Oh and in ch. 253. TOTAL ICHIGO PWNAGE. 3nodding I've been waiting for that. Tis' to be expected.
Aww, this week's already going to go slow for me, I can tell. I'm getting anxious now, I wanna see Chad and/or Ishida fight this week! whee

(Oh, and if you all wouldn't mind; I entered two of my mules, '[EP!DEM!C]' and 'Deep Blue Dreamer', in the avatar arena this week. Just search either the usernames above or the keyword 'Dickens' to find them. Let me know what you think about the theme I picked.)
i cant wait until the new chapter gets released!! then we can find out wat the heck chad and ishidas been up to , nd maybe find see wat happened to rukia at the same time. sry, but im a really big rukia fan heart 3nodding
I'm personally waiting for a mock appearance of the Super Sentai (Power Rangers in the US) in the ranks of Aizen's court. Either within the Espada or the Execution Squad. We SORT've got that from Doldoni (and his sexy stretchy pants) but I wanna see some coordinated group posing/a** kicking! rofl
@Blood Red Dreamer: *claps* I love how you did a pair, Scrooge and Marley ^^ I love the Marley one.

Ahem. *twiddles thumb* So...what's Byakuya been doing all this time? D: He needs some screentime to use off all that pent-up energy of his ;D [Nah, more like "show up now to satisfy my fangirl hunger, dammit"]

;^; I don't have ch. 254 out yet. BUT IT WILL COME SOON! D:

ch. 255 spoilers are out! surprised
//
The face of Ishida's opponent is finally revealed! A dominatrix named Chiruchi! Aizen makes an appearance as well, and we learn Megane-san's name... Zaelapolo, who was the one who sent the sexy execution squad... //Seems like a pretty good chapter. I wait in anticipation for the scans. surprised

*O* I can't wait until my source has scans for it >w<

You know..I want a personal execution squad of my own. :< COMPRISED OF BISHOUNEN! XD heart God that'd be hilarious. I can imagine myself marching around the school with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff