I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1971 1972 1973 > >> >>> »|

heart I bet Yachiru's bankai is awesome...or really, really, badly named. xd

O_O Her aura's damned scary.....fuzzy pink demon...O_o Ahaha, but she's awesome.
Yachiru needs to fight! She so cute and funny.
crying I'm so mad; they never showed Yachiru's abilities, nor Rangiku's! All we see is Yachiru's speed and the name of Rangiku's zanpakutou...but I wanna know what it does! *bounces around from frustration*

Beloved Prophet

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hitsugaya's is my fave.
</3
O_O *glomps Loki* Yay! Another Hitsugaya fan~! heart He's going to be my future husband, you know... 3nodding heart I obsess over him so much... xd

He's my favorite... heart haha I have this weird tendency to prefer secondary characters over main characters. EX: I prefer Hikitsu over Uruki in Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, I prefer Tokiya over Recca in Flame of Recca, I prefer Syusuke over Ryoma in Prince of Tennis, and etc.

Hitsugaya = heart
Seliece

O_O Her aura's damned scary.....fuzzy pink demon...O_o Ahaha, but she's awesome.

i dont think yachiru has a bankai. cuse look kenpachi doesnt even have it.. how would she have it. and remember there was the part were kenpachi lost. and he was like i wanna get stronger and yachiru said we both will get stronger. i think she meant that they will try to achieve bankai or something.. im not really sure..
cherryblossomssx
Seliece

i dont think yachiru has a bankai. cuse look kenpachi doesnt even have it.. how would she have it. and remember there was the part were kenpachi lost. and he was like i wanna get stronger and yachiru said we both will get stronger. i think she meant that they will try to achieve bankai or something.. im not really sure..

True...but then again, even Ikkaku has bankai O_o

Perhaps she doesn't know the name of her sword either...? sweatdrop Not sure. But you're probably right...it'd be awesome to see them achieve bankai together 3nodding
Seliece
cherryblossomssx
Seliece

True...but then again, even Ikkaku has bankai O_o

Perhaps she doesn't know the name of her sword either...? sweatdrop Not sure. But you're probably right...it'd be awesome to see them achieve bankai together 3nodding

i dont think she knows the name of her sword either. i dont think yachiru or kenpachi knows ikkaku has achieved bankai. remember in ch. 197 where the 10th vice captian(forget her name -__-" wink threathened to tell yachiru ikkakus secret if he didnt behave. maybe the secret was bankai. o.O
10th Vice-captain....Matsumoto Rangiku 3nodding

Hm I think you're right! biggrin Kenpachi and Yachiru probably have a lot more in common than we realize...and Yumichika is just the odd ball of the bunch. xd Not only does he value beauty, his zanpakutou is also demon arts based.
Seliece

Hm I think you're right! biggrin Kenpachi and Yachiru probably have a lot more in common than we realize...and Yumichika is just the odd ball of the bunch. xd Not only does he value beauty, his zanpakutou is also demon arts based.

doesnt his zanpakutou suck up the opponets energy or something? thats demon arts? i didnt know.. o.O
cherryblossomssx
Seliece

doesnt his zanpakutou suck up the opponets energy or something? thats demon arts? i didnt know.. o.O

Yea that's what it does. Well it's not exactly demon arts, but he said that the 11th division values strength and they look down upon zanpakutous that are like his--his is more like the demon arts than strength...I guess.... sweatdrop
Up to the top!
Bump 3nodding
Why isn't anyone coming here anymore...? ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out