I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Naught Esquire Boy
I still want to know what happened to Kira. Last we saw of him, he was missing a significant portion of his torso and an arm. And this was during the initial invasion and not the one where they screwed with the looks of soul society. Is he alive or is he dead and, if it's the latter, why hasn't anyone said anything?
IIRC, Kubo himself said Kira is dead-dead, not zombified somewhere.
La Dame Lut
Naught Esquire Boy
I still want to know what happened to Kira. Last we saw of him, he was missing a significant portion of his torso and an arm. And this was during the initial invasion and not the one where they screwed with the looks of soul society. Is he alive or is he dead and, if it's the latter, why hasn't anyone said anything?
IIRC, Kubo himself said Kira is dead-dead, not zombified somewhere.
Having zero acknowledgement of his death in the manga, if that's true, is kind of sloppy.
I don't quite remember clearly enough to be sure, but I think Gigi said in reference to her zombification of Bambi that she could zombify anyone who touched her blood, but with Quincies they had to die first? If so, then I think that was meant to make the fates of the zombified captains/vice-captains ambiguous.

I really need to reread a lot of the chapters because I forget a lot of what happened, continuity-wise. Or maybe that was on purpose, on Kubo's part. Like, last I remember of Hitsugaya was that he got his bankai back, froze the dude, then kinda collapsed. I guess Gigi got to him sometime then...? I had assumed that they'd show more of how that happened, along with the others that got zombified. Or maybe that's what's coming later on.

EITHER WAY HOPEFULLY MORE YORUICHI TO COME SOON YEY c:

Edit: Also, new poll up. More yay. It was hard trying to decide who to include though D:

Spoopy Gekko

Seliece
I don't quite remember clearly enough to be sure, but I think Gigi said in reference to her zombification of Bambi that she could zombify anyone who touched her blood, but with Quincies they had to die first? If so, then I think that was meant to make the fates of the zombified captains/vice-captains ambiguous.

I really need to reread a lot of the chapters because I forget a lot of what happened, continuity-wise. Or maybe that was on purpose, on Kubo's part. Like, last I remember of Hitsugaya was that he got his bankai back, froze the dude, then kinda collapsed. I guess Gigi got to him sometime then...? I had assumed that they'd show more of how that happened, along with the others that got zombified. Or maybe that's what's coming later on.

EITHER WAY HOPEFULLY MORE YORUICHI TO COME SOON YEY c:

Edit: Also, new poll up. More yay. It was hard trying to decide who to include though D:

Things are a little mixed up regarding the zombification. Gigi could zombify anyone but those she zombified before they died ( like Hitsugaya ) have more of a consciousness when they're a zombie compared to those who were already dead when they were made into a zombie ( like Bambi ).

I'm hoping Kubo decides to show more about what's going on though. There's been little confirmation regarding if some are dead ( such as like Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Kenpachi, etc. ). Whereas with others it was extremely obvious. I think he may still be going back and forth on deciding if some will actually be dead or not though. Kind of a "weighing the fanbase's reaction" situation.

But yeah, I'm hoping Yoruichi comes up soon as well as whatever happened to Yachiru because that's another one not confirmed to be dead yet. However, not sure when either of these will happen since it seems like Kubo is going to switch to what's going on with the Royal squad. :c
Well, The Wind sure got taken care of fast. We still have another 3 Royal Guard to go though, plus pompadour guy since I don't think he was ever really defeated.
Looks like Ganjyu's back in the game. Glad to see Shutara do something; always wanted to see her fight. I hope it worked though and next chapter they won't just be like "Oh just kidding, W ain't dead yet!"

Spoopy Gekko

Seliece
Looks like Ganjyu's back in the game. Glad to see Shutara do something; always wanted to see her fight. I hope it worked though and next chapter they won't just be like "Oh just kidding, W ain't dead yet!"

I agree completely. I really hope it's not a whole "I AM OVERPOWERED AND REQUIRE A MAIN CHARACTER TO DEFEAT ME SOOO, [whispers] jk i'm not dead[/whisper]" thing because it has really been overplayed in the series, especially this arc. :c

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I want Aizen to show up before Ichigo just to ******** around with Bach some, even if it means he'll probably die. And because as much as I did dislike Aizen (I started in the middle of the FKT arc and it went on forever), he was still a more compelling villain that Bach is.

Magical Lunatic

I was half-expecting Xcution to show up after Ganju showed up.

And then all of them would cram themselves in that pod thing.

No no no no, I jest.
Though I have no idea why I have such expectations for Kugo and Xcution. Sigh.
Totally digging these last 4 sternritter. I guess this means the old guy is/was The N, but then what the heck was Chaz/Jazz Domino supposed to be? Why do I get the feeling Kubo's been watching American movies lately? Other than the obvious Marvel Thor thing going on with Miracle, X is giving me Fifth Element vibes. I take it it's the hair. Love his outfit under the hooded robe though, kinda reminds me of Starrk and Los Lobos with the gun and fur bits.
Noooo Senjumaru's my favorite! D: Expected that though, really. Even before this chapter came out it was all "oh c'mon, it's too obvious this is going way too easily for Squad 0. At least she got her cool moment with Wisor. So uh, what's Mr. Hot Spring Demon up to right now...?

The Man in the Gimp Suit
Totally digging these last 4 sternritter. I guess this means the old guy is/was The N, but then what the heck was Chaz/Jazz Domino supposed to be? Why do I get the feeling Kubo's been watching American movies lately?

Haha agreed on all fronts. It's like Kubo wants in on what's trending lately. I'm surprised there isn't some Benedict or Hiddleston reference (not American but you know what I mean xD )
Oh man Nimaiya cracks me up. I was cheering for his winning streak. Alas...

Desirable Sex Symbol

hi i'm new to this thread but I JUST GOTTA LET IT GO

I AM SO AH ABOUT THIS MANGA RIGHT NOW! everything is being dragged on and all of my faves are dying or being zombified
and what the heck happened to grimmjow? come back already brah. enough helping urahara :^(

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Great, it's a mini FKK arc, complete with "psyche, the real place is over here" and an Aizen clone with his own b***h curl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff