I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Seliece
Il Forte Grantz and Ulquiorra!!!!

...'cause they're pretty =3 And I'm a sucker for stoic pretty boys. Not to mention white-haired, too...>_>;; Well, Ulquiorra has black hair, but Il Forte Grantz is probably blonde or white or something, being Ukitake's evil twin xd

:< They should make one with Rukia's symbol. [Anyone have a picture of her hilt? I didn't quite take a good look at it...^^; I just remember the ribbon; it's my favorite part] Matsumoto's looks nice too =3 Almost like a leaf~
Rukia's shikai hilt is an oval frame with 6 thin kind of 'spokes' along it, and of course it's white, like the rest of zanpakutou. her normal/sealed form has the same hilt as Ichigo's when he first got his, since it was actually made using the power he borrowed from Rukia.
Chapter 253 RAW is out!

Spoliers/ So, me find out that Renji was being followed by one of Nell's brothers. I dont know his name. x_x Its the like Donchizzle or something. Anyway. So yeah. The one fallen espada and Ichigo are still fighting. And the fallen espada blows a cero at Ichigo. Which Nell like, swallows then blows it back. Quite awesome if you ask me. So yeah. The Fallen Espada knocks Nell out of the way, and tries to blast...Her? I think someone said Nell was a girl, but oh well, and Ichigo saves her, by doing Bankai. WOO COLOR PAGES! Spoliers.

D:

I really need to learn the names. x_x

5,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-Runs off to read latest chapter- domokun
@Blood Red Dreamer: Ah! Thank you very much for those pictures~ heart

I was wondering at the time why Aizen didn't just get rid of Unohana, since then she wouldn't be able to help Hitsugaya/Momo. Or maybe he wants to save her uses for later >_>

She does seem to command a lot of respect though, as far as I can tell. I'm wondering if her zanpakutou has any offensive power, or if it's all healing...
yes, i read the RAW chapters and i actually laughed at how Nell got herself into the fight. xd i thought it was funny, especially when she swallowed it. lol.

i suspect that the brothers followed different people?

as for Unohana, you know what they say, the quiet ones are the most dangerous... ninja
Seliece
@Blood Red Dreamer: Ah! Thank you very much for those pictures~ heart

I was wondering at the time why Aizen didn't just get rid of Unohana, since then she wouldn't be able to help Hitsugaya/Momo. Or maybe he wants to save her uses for later >_>

She does seem to command a lot of respect though, as far as I can tell. I'm wondering if her zanpakutou has any offensive power, or if it's all healing...
I've always assumed that there's some kind of history between Aizen and Unohana. They seem like the only two captains with a specific focus on their deductive reasoning and brain power.
(Ukitake and Kyoraku are both smart, but they're sort of concidered geniuses in all fields, and then there's Genryuusai, but he really ought to be superior in most aspects.)
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 253 RAW is out!

Spoliers/ So, me find out that Renji was being followed by one of Nell's brothers. I dont know his name. x_x Its the like Donchizzle or something. Anyway. So yeah. The one fallen espada and Ichigo are still fighting. And the fallen espada blows a cero at Ichigo. Which Nell like, swallows then blows it back. Quite awesome if you ask me. So yeah. The Fallen Espada knocks Nell out of the way, and tries to blast...Her? I think someone said Nell was a girl, but oh well, and Ichigo saves her, by doing Bankai. WOO COLOR PAGES! Spoliers.

D:

OoOoOo, I can't wait til my site releases chapter 252!
x3

Oh, Wabi, me likes your signature.
:3
Scanlations are out at MangaHelpers. Don't know about everywhere else, but yeah. This chapter was interesting. There's something about Nell, that's for sure. I can't wait for the next one.
where do they show the bleach manga? ninja
cougar-kun
.[Wabisuke]-
Chapter 253 RAW is out!

D:

OoOoOo, I can't wait til my site releases chapter 252!
x3

Oh, Wabi, me likes your signature.
:3

xD Thanks.
252 SPOILER: so we find out that nell can swallow a cero and redirect it. pretty neat! and then right when nell gets kicked ichigo transforms in to his bankai and saves her. yes her! nell is a girl! well the translators used "she" and "her" as nell's pronouns.
D: ******** page stretcher.

XD And yea, I think we've determined Nell's a girl by now.

o_o Hot damn. That's a pretty darned nice ability!

I'm watching ep. 101, and right when Ishida uses his bracelet to transform into Quincy garb, am I the only one who notices he looks very weird and...bad? [Lousy animators] crying And the part where Ichigo is running with the doll; NOT SMOOTH AT ALL. >_<

I'm looking forward to the end of the Bounto Arc.
^^
nell tu is awesome!!!
Stupid page stretch.

I liked that little comedy bit with Renji. It fits him so well. rofl Anyway, Nell's finally shown some of his(her?) ability. It was cute when he(she?) did that too. whee Does anyone else find it comical that Doldoni and Ichigo constantly refer to each other as Mr. and Son?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff