J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Summery Seeker

it was like a bad fanfic ending

Mega Genius

I think if this was the last chapter, but as chapter 700, or 710, 720...etc...It wouldn't have been so bad. The problem is Kubo couldn't finish his story within 5-6 chapters after it was announced it was ending. Had all or at least most of the prominent plot holes and unanswered questions been resolved (Where' s Urahara, Yoruichi, some Bankais, where's Isshin, etc), this final chapter would have just been a bittersweet end to Bleach. I wanna blame Shonen Jump for rushing, but we'll never know :/ Also, so pissed about Ichihime lmao biggrin

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Shounen Jump screwed Kubo over so badly.

Like the dude was almost done anyway, like let him finish. mad

Wheezing Phantom

flippinbananas

i know i feel really bad. he spent so much time and poured his heart and soul into it just to end it badly. hopefully he does what kishimoto did and makes a sequel that explains what really happened and i really want their kids to get together after they didn't :///

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
FreakyPopsicleStixz
flippinbananas

i know i feel really bad. he spent so much time and poured his heart and soul into it just to end it badly. hopefully he does what kishimoto did and makes a sequel that explains what really happened and i really want their kids to get together after they didn't :///
Knowing his pacing, which was really slow, he WOULD'VE gave his readers everything they wanted in terms of detail. If we had more time, he would've told us what happened to Urahara, Yourichi, Grimmjow and Nell, The soul king explained, Orihime's powers and origin explained, also her confession. I mean, I'm actually happy with ichihime since it's what I was rooting for, but before all that happened, I would've liked a confession scene atleast. I mean Hinata got a confession scene too, though it was addressed soooo much later.

Their kids getting together would be so interesting. I see more of Renji in his daughter and more of Oirhime in her son, so for me, it would be like Renji and orihime hooked up. LMAOOOO.

I still think it's great that no one changed and everybody is happy with their lives.

I don't think we will get a sequel because Bleach is not popular enough unfortunately, but i hope I'm wrong.
3nodding I came to read spoilers 3nodding

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Everly001
3nodding I came to read spoilers 3nodding
Did ya like them? ninja

Astral Phantom

flippinbananas
FreakyPopsicleStixz
flippinbananas

Knowing his pacing, which was really slow, he WOULD'VE gave his readers everything they wanted in terms of detail. If we had more time, he would've told us what happened to Urahara, Yourichi, Grimmjow and Nell, The soul king explained, Orihime's powers and origin explained, also her confession. I mean, I'm actually happy with ichihime since it's what I was rooting for, but before all that happened, I would've liked a confession scene atleast. I mean Hinata got a confession scene too, though it was addressed soooo much later.

Their kids getting together would be so interesting. I see more of Renji in his daughter and more of Oirhime in her son, so for me, it would be like Renji and orihime hooked up. LMAOOOO.

I still think it's great that no one changed and everybody is happy with their lives.

I don't think we will get a sequel because Bleach is not popular enough unfortunately, but i hope I'm wrong.

Well said, I really want to know more about yourichi and has her zanpakto been explained? I've wondered why she never wield one. Also about ganju and kukaku, they were one of the noble clans so what the heck happened. Just a single page of them chilling would have been nice.

I wonder if mangas can be self published like books can, I'm sure plenty of people would buy it. Like how they did the character books for the soul reapers and arrancars(never gonna be translated).

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Harmonic Tune
flippinbananas
FreakyPopsicleStixz
flippinbananas

Well said, I really want to know more about yourichi and has her zanpakto been explained? I've wondered why she never wield one. Also about ganju and kukaku, they were one of the noble clans so what the heck happened. Just a single page of them chilling would have been nice.

I wonder if mangas can be self published like books can, I'm sure plenty of people would buy it. Like how they did the character books for the soul reapers and arrancars(never gonna be translated).
I wish we gotten an animated movie instead of live action. I wonder why they would go through the trouble of making a live action film when the series isn't even that popular. it honestly makes no sense to me. and we all know how live actions films don't cut it except a few.

But they wouldn't even bring the anime back. crying
For me, Bleach ended after the Aizen boss battle. That was the logical closure point. Everything since has been awful. The final chapter was like a joke with a bad punchline, and it left us with more questions than answers.
To be honest, apart from all of the plot holes, I liked the ending. I just wish UlquiHime happened instead lmao

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Bleach ended a long time ago for me.

The latter arcs/chapters just brought about a whole lot of questions and plot holes, and Kubo has this style of storytelling that tends to drag - so plot holes from 50 chapters before are yet to be explained and poof! here comes another one. The fights got repetitive and frankly dissatisfying and tiring I lost interest after the Arrancar arc tbh ninja

I do applaud his art style though, he's got a way with those lines.

Too bad he wasn't able to finish Bleach the way he had intended. I've seen plenty of Bleach fans burn their Bleach manga collection because it ended on such a note - I'm not one to judge but as the mangaka it must've been heart-wrenching seeing that kind of thing go around on the Internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff