I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1971 1972 1973 > >> >>> »|

Meh, up to the top!
So...any opinions on ep. 65 or ch. 211? Good? Bad?

crying They should've just gone on to the arrancars...
bleach is very funny and cool! 3nodding
Opinian about Episode 65:

OMG ISHIDA KNOWS HOW TO PICK A LOCK!! x.x

Personally I didn't really care about this episode. The girl on the phone is really annoying.
This episode just annoyed me!
I'm still not sure if Rin Rin's a guy or girl. I'm guessing guy...? o.O
Now then, about 212.

Tousen looks really bad now... gonk Eesh. But Grim Jaw getting yelled at was funny. All in all, not much happened, but amusing nonetheless. 3nodding
Rawr, up to the top!
Revive the Bleach-ness!
Suzumushi, Tousen's zanpakuto is my fav by far, it even has a way cool ring attached.
213 is out
Yep, I know 3nodding Thanks for telling me, though whee It just came out from my source too. Just finished reading it. Haha, I pity Keigo, living with a sister like that. She's funny though. Blegh, Tousen's ugly now. neutral

Yay! Toshirou appears in a grand total of...one...panel. crying Eesh.

Grim Jaw got his arm ripped off...wow. Tousen really is a vicious son of a b***h O_O

But I do have to say....I like Gin's new outfit. heart
Seliece
Yep, I know 3nodding Thanks for telling me, though whee It just came out from my source too. Just finished reading it. Haha, I pity Keigo, living with a sister like that. She's funny though. Blegh, Tousen's ugly now. neutral

Yay! Toshirou appears in a grand total of...one...panel. crying Eesh.

Grim Jaw got his arm ripped off...wow. Tousen really is a vicious son of a b***h O_O

But I do have to say....I like Gin's new outfit. heart

sad Tousen isn't ugly he just got a stupid visor now. -_- Hell, hes blind why should he care what he looks like. he didn't care abut his horribly clashing color combo before, why shoudl he care about a horrid visor.

Grimmjow got what he wanted, he was provoking Tousen, and so was Aizen. Though I would of never thought Tousen would of gone that far. something happend to him to make him snap like that.

Gins outfit looks almost the same. sorta boring, but KT was alot nicer to him then he was to Tousen ...suprise suprise...
Hmm nice thread.

Thought you'd be interested in the translations for the Character Book Info that has come out in Japan.

Shiba is the fifth noble family....
eek

LJ Link
Dydy

sad Tousen isn't ugly he just got a stupid visor now. -_- Hell, hes blind why should he care what he looks like. he didn't care abut his horribly clashing color combo before, why shoudl he care about a horrid visor.

Grimmjow got what he wanted, he was provoking Tousen, and so was Aizen. Though I would of never thought Tousen would of gone that far. something happend to him to make him snap like that.

Gins outfit looks almost the same. sorta boring, but KT was alot nicer to him then he was to Tousen ...suprise suprise...

Haha, now you've put this comic in my head..

Aizen: ...Tousen, I hope you know your colors clash. Horribly.
Tousen: O_O Really?! Aw, damn! C'mon man, you should've told me sooner!

Alright yea, sorry about that. -cough- I just found Gin's outfit more appealing to me even though there's not a great deal of difference, because I'm weird like that. Yep, Grim Jaw deserved it; I just never expected Tousen to crack...at least, not that much.
Mz D
Hmm nice thread.

Thought you'd be interested in the translations for the Character Book Info that has come out in Japan.

Shiba is the fifth noble family....
eek

LJ Link

O_O Wow. Interesting...I've always thought that 4 seemed to be a bit...small...for noble families. [Well, not really 4 since I think Soi Fong came from a lesser noble family...? But yea. You get what I mean.]

Well now. That leaves two more houses for us to guess...could one of them really be Kurosaki's, but under a different name? Or perhaps Urahara, since Ikkaku did get a pretty good shock out of hearing that name, but maybe that's just because he's a super-talented exiled captain. xp

Rawr, I shall think on this while I await 214... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces