H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1971 1972 1973 > >> >>> »|

*stares at poll* GAH! Nooo Hitsugaya's losing! crying And I can't believe no one likes Kisuke and Ukitake's...so underappreciated.

Come, people! Come into this thread! *sucks you in using a giant vacuum*
I don't read magnas much crying
Aw... sweatdrop Well if you ever want a good read...I recommend Bleach 3nodding
yay for ichigo!
chapter 205 by M7 is out. man Ikkaku's bankai yet to unleashed!

For me Hitsugaya's bankai are the utmost freezing among all....................
Hitsugaya = heart

Aaha yea, Ikkaku's bankai is like a freakin' building O_O My first though: "How the heck is he able to carry that?!"
i am oh so sorry i dont have a computer but im on volume 19 (full chapter of color XDXD). um....it ends where hitsugaya is going back to save hinamori from gin and matsumoto's beginning to fight kira. can anyone fill me in on what happens later?

actually i have read some chapters after it
I was honestly a little disappointed with Ikkaku's ban kai (wait, he's the hot bald guy right? i suck at remembering names in a language i can't speak)
I thought that it would have had been something more creative than purely strength based... I'd have liked to have seen something that could have made up for his lack of strategy when he fights.... rolleyes pirate
kureinai
i am oh so sorry i dont have a computer but im on volume 19 (full chapter of color XDXD). um....it ends where hitsugaya is going back to save hinamori from gin and matsumoto's beginning to fight kira. can anyone fill me in on what happens later?

actually i have read some chapters after it

Matsumoto beats Kira~! 3nodding Her shikai is awesome...Ash Cat [Haineko] Dunno what it does yet though. crying

Sadly, Hitsugaya loses [Nooo! My heart bleeds...] Aizen hits Momo and Hitsugaya, Unohana comes to rescue them, Aizen escapes, etc. My favorite part is when Rukia's zanpakutou is shown...it's so pretty! ...then again, it is the most beautiful zanpakutou in Soul Society. sweatdrop
tanabb
I was honestly a little disappointed with Ikkaku's ban kai (wait, he's the hot bald guy right? i suck at remembering names in a language i can't speak)
I thought that it would have had been something more creative than purely strength based... I'd have liked to have seen something that could have made up for his lack of strategy when he fights.... rolleyes pirate

xd And yes, Ikkaku is the bald guy. =3

His bankai is like a friggin' BUILDING! O_o
Bump <(^^< wink
tanabb

i agree with you. i thought his bankai was bleh.. then again the 11th team is full of strength stuff. but it was shocking that he had achieved bankai.
cherryblossomssx
tanabb

i agree with you. i thought his bankai was bleh.. then again the 11th team is full of strength stuff. but it was shocking that he had achieved bankai.

sweatdrop Makes you wonder what kind of stuff Yachiru can do...o.o

Well, you know the 11th division...all brawn and no brain xd Kidding. They do have Yumichika, narcissist that he is 4laugh I find it cute how someone like Kenpachi has Yachiru for a fukutaicho...
Seliece
cherryblossomssx
tanabb

Well, you know the 11th division...all brawn and no brain xd Kidding. They do have Yumichika, narcissist that he is 4laugh I find it cute how someone like Kenpachi has Yachiru for a fukutaicho...

yea i wanna see yachiru fight. shes sooo cute!! whee when kenpachi was fighting ichigo and stuff, she got pissed and had this deadly pink aura around her then later she picked kenpachi up and i was like O.O.. shes scary wen shes pissed.
cherryblossomssx
Seliece
cherryblossomssx
tanabb

yea i wanna see yachiru fight. shes sooo cute!! whee when kenpachi was fighting ichigo and stuff, she got pissed and had this deadly pink aura around her then later she picked kenpachi up and i was like O.O.. shes scary wen shes pissed.

She does seem unbelievably strong.. I wonder what her ban kai is.. maybe she grows up.. xd

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces