Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
It could be possible that the Soul King is a part of a race in between hollow and human but he wouldn't be able to be specified as a Vizard or Arrancar (Because they were originally a human or a hollow that had been turned into the opposite.)
So maybe Aizen made the Vizards and Arrancars to see if he could create something to match up to the power of the Soul King, something that is both human and hollow?
Aizen did call the Soul King a 'thing'...

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artiistic
So maybe Aizen made the Vizards and Arrancars to see if he could create something to match up to the power of the Soul King, something that is both human and hollow?

Aizen was supposed to be smart. I don't think he would have tried to create a similar being to the Soul King in case it outmatched him in power. I think he just wanted soldiers.
Also his calling the Soul King a 'thing' reinforces the previous suggestion that the Soul King is an essence or force of nature.
Yeah, S.O.P.'s post is pretty much what I thought, too.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Since I don't feel like reading all one thousand of the prior pages, can someone please tell me whether or not this is just a general Bleach topic, or just a topic about the chapters that were most recently released in scanlations?

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

HAZARD ZX
Since I don't feel like reading all one thousand of the prior pages, can someone please tell me whether or not this is just a general Bleach topic, or just a topic about the chapters that were most recently released in scanlations?

I know I could make this easy, but I enjoy being difficult and sarcastic, so I think you should read the first post to clear up any issues.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Taigaa-tono
I know I could make this easy, but I enjoy being difficult and sarcastic, so I think you should read the first post to clear up any issues.

Well thanks for at least being honest, though I hope you can understand how intimidating over a thousand pages is, and how much that makes reading ANY amount of the actual topic feel like a chore. razz In any case, uh... well I voted for other in the poll here, as I think Aizen's was the best Japanese dubbed voice. (my opinion, not provable, whatevs.) Then again, that's probably my preference for sexily deep voices talking. X3

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
ooooooooh pretty dragons!
*Sits there quietly*
Unfavoured Guest
Artiistic

Aizen was supposed to be smart. I don't think he would have tried to create a similar being to the Soul King in case it outmatched him in power. I think he just wanted soldiers.
Also his calling the Soul King a 'thing' reinforces the previous suggestion that the Soul King is an essence or force of nature.
Oh yes, because the "smart" thing to do would be to experiment on yourself before knowing what your magical orb can do or how it does it. He didn't need an army at any point in the story, we watched him single handedly take down most of the captains. The arrancar were never meant to be a fighting force, they were a collection of failed experiments.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey, man, this is fiction. When someone does a crazy experiment the characters themselves don't even consider there being terrible repercussions. It is automatically assumed mad science will make one super-powerful. In which case, it is much more sensible to perform these experiments on yourself than on someone who might turn against you.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Unfavoured Guest
Hey, man, this is fiction. When someone does a crazy experiment the characters themselves don't even consider there being terrible repercussions. It is automatically assumed mad science will make one super-powerful. In which case, it is much more sensible to perform these experiments on yourself than on someone who might turn against you.

Eh... I wouldn't say it's justifiable to simplify it so much like that, but you more or less have a point. Also there's the fact that it set up a good deal of plot For Tite to use to continue the story. He's said himself, I believe, that he's both lazy and get's writer's block a lot, so it's only natural for him to use something like this. At least... well that's my take on the matter, though I honestly did rather like most of the arrancar arc, and, despite how apparently hated it is, I'm actually liking the Fullbringer arc so far. biggrin
Poor Grimmjow; somehow I think of him every time I hear about how the Espada were failed and meaningless. Anyways....

As far as Aizen's Mayuri-esque self-experimentation, he realized that the Hogyoku did what it does only after experimenting on the Espada.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm liking this arc, too. I like Fullbring, it's a cool power, I just wish it was a little better defined. Also I hope Kubo doesn't just throw it away once Ginjo is beaten and this specific group of Fullbringers is out of the picture. He has managed to keep Quincies in the story, even if it's just by Ishida showing his face every now and then. He could easily do the the same with a Fullbringer.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Well Ginjo and that Sushigawara guy are still alive, so there still is hope for the continuation of the fullbringers :>

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Artiistic
Well Ginjo and that Sushigawara guy are still alive, so there still is hope for the continuation of the fullbringers :>

Sushigawara guy? I'm just going to assume that's the kid fullbringer, also, what about Riruka? It wasn't shown whether she'd died or not.

Then again... all of those were the horrible bit of the bunch. Maybe not as bad as the eyepatch dude, or perhaps whatever Tsukishima had done, but definitely a pretty bad bunch that... kinda should die. Honestly, if the russian-looking (dark skinned one with the boots... I don't know I got a russian vibe from her) girl had survived, I'd have some hope for 'em, since she was the only one that was... likable.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
HAZARD ZX
Artiistic

Sushigawara guy? I'm just going to assume that's the kid fullbringer, also, what about Riruka? It wasn't shown whether she'd died or not.

Then again... all of those were the horrible bit of the bunch. Maybe not as bad as the eyepatch dude, or perhaps whatever Tsukishima had done, but definitely a pretty bad bunch that... kinda should die. Honestly, if the russian-looking (dark skinned one with the boots... I don't know I got a russian vibe from her) girl had survived, I'd have some hope for 'em, since she was the only one that was... likable.

Whoops forgot Riruka...
But truthfully, I think Jackie is gone due to the fact that she had self-destructed.
I find it weird that Kubo killed off these guys so quickly...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff