G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

i don't think that ginjou is "under the influence" simply because he found ichigo so fast.
firstly, this is a manga. they have to get together pronto so that's why he found him when he was also running instead of making ichigo run aaaall the way to x-cution.
plus, ginjou strikes me as a pretty solid guy. i don't think he would fall prey to something like tsukishima s easily.
also, the rest of the "taken" (good term btw) have treated tsukishima as either a long-lost relative or a best friend. why would tsukishima suddenly change his modus operandi and make ginjou freak out in order to get ichigo to let his guard down?
i think tsukishima is just playing mind games with ichigo. basically, he's going: i can get inside the heads of anyone close to you. look, they believe me over you now, mwahaha.
on a side note, he's such a b*****d. but he's still kind of awesome.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

I only made a guess that Ginjo was taken, I still think there is a possiblity he wasn't.
But if so, it might just mean that Tsukishima didn't take him on purpose.
Or Arkieda is right in just saying he's to strong to be influenced like that.
I guess I'll believe in that theory for now..

And I think I'm overthinking about this kind of stuff when its just a manga TwT
I must be hyped up with the new chapter since its getting really really interesting.
I guess I'll just have to wait until Wednesday to find out what happens next... x':
-Watches One Piece to get mind off of Bleach-

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Hm, just found out that Frieza and Mayuri share a seiyuu. Interesting...
Arkieda

also, the rest of the "taken" (good term btw) have treated tsukishima as either a long-lost relative or a best friend. why would tsukishima suddenly change his modus operandi and make ginjou freak out in order to get ichigo to let his guard down?
Ichigo literally watched as someone who was acting normal turned out to be "Taken". If Ginjou just walked up to him as if nothing was going on do you honestly think he'd not find that suspicious. Even if he wasn't under Tsukishima's control, the fact that the last person he ran across was under Tsukishima's influence would cast too much doubt. I personally believe that this is to set him up in some way but again that's just my opinion.

@Kuro. True. However we don't know just how powerful Tsukishima is considering the power of his Fullbring. In other words, though he may "physically" (strength, speed, reiatsu, etc) be inferior to any of the serious members of SS, that doesn't mean his Fullbring won't affect them with a lucky strike. The last thing we want is Kenpachi working for the bad guys lol
What part about, "he got us" do you not understand? Tsukishima was stated to be the best in that group and it's not terribly unbelievable that he managed to get them; a little unfeasible, maybe, but not altogether unbelievable.

@Taigaa: I didn't know that you were the one to post about Ryusei Nakao voicing Frieza. You really like Mayuri, huh? Can't blame you though; Mayuri is one well-crafted character. Hey did you know that Kubo said that Mayuri is his favorite person to draw?

@CJ: Agreed, however if Kenpachi really wants to test his mettle he'll have to fight someone stronger than himself or Byakuya. There are stronger people in Soul Society than him; writer's convenience always seems to place him elsewhere, even if the conflict is in Soul Society.
doc olden
What part about, "he got us" do you not understand? Tsukishima was stated to be the best in that group and it's not terribly unbelievable that he managed to get them; a little unfeasible, maybe, but not altogether unbelievable.
Who is that aimed at?

Learned Bunny

17,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Ichigo's dreaming. He has been mind screwed by Tsukishima blaugh

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Arkieda
skipping backwards a couple of posts, didn't ukitake and shunsui destroy the sokyoku in order to save rukia? so they couldn't have executed aizen with it anyway.

I hope they didn't permanently destroy it. That would have been an extremely stupid move on their part.
Really those before you who were questioning whether or not Tsukishima got to them, which in retrospect includes you. Not to sound offensive, but Ginjou did say, "he got us". Perhaps you can dispute in what way Tsukishima got to the Fullbringers but not the fact that he did get to them.
You know originally I had voted "Other" in the voice actor poll with Barragan's seiyu, Shozo Iizuka, in mind simply because, but as much as I do like Shozo Iizuka, Kenpachi's seiyu is who I'm really feeling. Fumihiko Tachiki is an exceptional seiyu with an excellent gruff voice. Also, the man voiced Admiral Akainu.
doc olden
Really those before you who were questioning whether or not Tsukishima got to them, which in retrospect includes you. Not to sound offensive, but Ginjou did say, "he got us". Perhaps you can dispute in what way Tsukishima got to the Fullbringers but not the fact that he did get to them.
I am feeling really stupid right now because this post confused me as well. If what I think your getting as is that I am thinking that Ginjou is lying about Tsukishima "getting to them" then you are mistaken. That's probably more my fault for not explaining as clearly as possible if that is the case. What I mean in my post is that Tsukishima has in fact "gotten them" and has turned them all into mental slaves or whatever he does. By sending Ginjou out there to say, "they got us. we have to find somewhere safe... follow me." he may be leading Ichigo into a trap where he may do his villain monologue or explain whatever his plans are.
I'm not saying you're lying so much as just speaking to your disputing whether or not Tsukishima broached the Fullbringers, and my post was not so much to you only but everyone who thinks that Tsukishima didn't accost the Fullbringers. But now I see that at least one other person who thought that Ginjou was not under Tsukishima's control thinks so because they doubt he is simply for finding Ichigo so fast as evidence of that, or less confusingly they 'doubt Ginjou is under Tsukishima's control simply because he found Ichigo so quickly', more or less and paraphrased. Didn't get the name of the person who posted it but it's at the top of the page.

Learned Bunny

17,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I wonder if Ginju is working with Tsuki? Trying to get Ichigo on their side and do something very horrible to Soul Society? or Army of Zombified Friends of Ichigo!
Fillis
Ichigo's dreaming. He has been mind screwed by Tsukishima blaugh

hahaha, that's what i first thought.
i was just like, dude, he's going to wake up in the next frame going, whew, glad that was just a dream.
Fillis
I wonder if Ginju is working with Tsuki? Trying to get Ichigo on their side and do something very horrible to Soul Society? or Army of Zombified Friends of Ichigo!

and if they're working with isshin and urahara we're all screwed, bwahaha. cuz seriously, if urahara wanted to take over the world i would be totally down with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff