I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Kiyala
Fire_Tanizard
i always wondered how did they make the clans in Soul Society?
was everyone in the same noble family related before they all died?

Well apparently, the noble families are the only people within Soul Society that can give birth. There was a picture of a heirarchy chart within Seireitei somewhere... but I can't remember where it was. It shows that there is a "royal family" which then branches off into the noble families, which then branches off into the Gotei 13 and then the sub-divisions there. I don't think that the members of the royal/noble families are from the real world, I think they're born into Soul Society... but don't ask me how it all started, because tracing it back to the origins would be very confusing o__O

was that in the data book?
that makes sorta of sense i guess
I just saw the pic of Nell and Ichigo, where Nell has actually climbed onto Ichigo's back and is looking over his shoulder, and Ichigo just turns his head to talk back... sound familiar, anyone? I mean, I already know we said Nell was like Yachiru, but come on!! Someone else has to think this is funny besides me!!

And yes, Cougar-kun! You won this year's contest, hands-down!! You should get a prize!!

Really?! Cougar gets a prize?!
*o*
Seems Ichigo is in deep s**t. I hope Grimmjow just comes and destroy that Espada reject.
*hands cougar-kun a medal* heart

...I KNEW IT! NELL IS YACHIRU'S EVIL TWIN! D: ...or...Yachiru may be the evil one, actually. <___>

Whoa. So, everyone in Soul Society who isn't a nobel is sterile? o_o;;; I always thought the families were formed when you died and it was just a random draw where you ended up, like for parrot-kid. Maybe I was thinking they were ALL sterile or something..? ^^;

Bah, this whole question about the clans of SS are confusing my already f'ed up brain.
@.x';';
cougar-kun

Really?! Cougar gets a prize?!
*o*

lol!! you should get a prize!!!
@_@ Oh my lord. I kept on thinking about it afterwards, so now I'm confused as hell D:
Seliece
*hands cougar-kun a medal* heart

...I KNEW IT! NELL IS YACHIRU'S EVIL TWIN! D: ...or...Yachiru may be the evil one, actually. <___>

Whoa. So, everyone in Soul Society who isn't a nobel is sterile? o_o;;; I always thought the families were formed when you died and it was just a random draw where you ended up, like for parrot-kid. Maybe I was thinking they were ALL sterile or something..? ^^;

So..........maybe Byakuaya didn't have kids because Hisana wasn't a noble........*thinks about what would happen if Hisana was a noble*.... sweatdrop

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Statustician 100
I love Bleach....my brother's has up to volume 5 in the manga series...and i watched on t.v. [removed]emoticon(' heart ')
Heart

I've been thinking... If Komamura is some kind of rare elnightened fox spirit, as is common in Japanese mythology, but clrearly not a kyubi-no-kitsune(nine tailed fox) as he's not gold, sivler, or white, and has no tail(that we've seen anyhow) let alone 9; and because we've seen hollow animal life(the lizard), and given the high power level of the arrancar, would it be possible for a kyubi-kitsune to show up as an arrancar? Especically because most mystic foxes in Japanese mythology are leaned(if not completely crossed) more towards the wicked/evil side. I think it'd be awsome to see the Tamamo-no-Mae. :heaert: The whole killing stone myth kind of makes me think of the Hougyoku; dunno why though, because so far the two items are nothing alike. sweatdrop
I dunno where it was heard, but the soulsociety royal house thing does make perfect sense. If most souls come from the material world, the souls originally native to soulsociety would be the ideal nobility. Plus, it makes sense that human souls can reproduce, otherwise soulsociety would be enormous from babies born there, plus souls from deaths in the material world.

I still want to know what Hell's like though. We've seen 3 worlds, SoulSociety, Hueco Mundo, and the Material world. the material world's neutral, SoulSociery's good, but technically Hueco mundo was always ment to be an enigma, not definitively evil(well, not pure evil anyhow...), the real evil side was always hell, for those who can't even be purified by Shinigami. Yet we've seen nothing other than the glimpse of the gate when Shrieker was beaten way back in something like episode 4. confused
Blood Red Dreamer
I've been thinking... If Komamura is some kind of rare elnightened fox spirit, as is common in Japanese mythology, but clrearly not a kyubi-no-kitsune(nine tailed fox) as he's not gold, sivler, or white, and has no tail(that we've seen anyhow) let alone 9; and because we've seen hollow animal life(the lizard), and given the high power level of the arrancar, would it be possible for a kyubi-kitsune to show up as an arrancar? Especically because most mystic foxes in Japanese mythology are leaned(if not completely crossed) more towards the wicked/evil side. I think it'd be awsome to see the Tamamo-no-Mae. :heaert: The whole killing stone myth kind of makes me think of the Hougyoku; dunno why though, because so far the two items are nothing alike. sweatdrop
I think it would be really nice if a kyubi-kitsune was an arrancar. Sort of balances things out a bit...? ^^;

That reminds me; I want to see beyond the gate too [wow, that sounds like something right out of FMA xd ]

Soul Society = Shinigami, Hueco Mundo = hollows, material world = humans and a mix of the other two, hell = ?

That's what I'm really curious about. Who's guarding hell? neutral

Well, we can assume that some big thing is leading Hell, seeing as how something big did poke its sword into Sheirker a while back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff