I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1971 1972 1973 > >> >>> »|

*glances at poll* YES! Hitsugaya's in second place~! Whee heart

On a different note...ch. 207 was really surprising. o.o Who would've thought that Ururu of all people comes to Renji's rescue? ...and of course Jinta just sits there xp Haha kidding. But...but..poor Hitsugaya... ;_; And Rangiku...
No one's coming here anymore...;_; my heart bleeds.

Well--in case anyone does come here...here's a question for ya. What do you think Ururu is? I'm pretty sure she's not human or at least, not a complete human. Not only does she go into "rescue mode" or "killing mode" or whatnot, even Kisuke has said she has anti-shinigami powers. My thoughts are that she's something like Nemu. Perhaps created by Kisuke...?

Ah and things are starting to get interesting in ch. 207 3nodding I want to see who comes to help: will it be Jinta, Kisuke/Yoruichi, or Isshin? And how's Ichigo faring? I'm pretty sure he's angry about the whole Rukia getting hurt thing...he's probably busting out his bankai as we speak. xd
I'm sad now. ;_; My Bleach thread has been forgotten...
VIVA LA REVIVE! ;D

I like everyone's ban kai, actually. xD Except Mayuri's. o.O His was just weird. xD It was like a baby and catipillar warped into one. o__o; Now THATS weird.

I was surprised that Rukia even HAD a ban kai. xD I mean, common. All this time and you finally decide to show it? Kinda late but I still luff Rukia. x3

Though I'm not really sure what Ururu is. o.O She COULD'VE been created by Kisuke but that'd be some twist. xD Though Nemu is cool! o-o Ururu and Nemu do look similar. xD Kinda.. o.o;

Pfft, Ichigo is always worried over Rukia. ;x When is there a time that he isn't? xD Aw, young sweet luff. u.u
BUMP! n.n

And just to say, TODAY is TOUSHIROU'S B-DAY! ;D WOOTZ! n.n ::dances::

And its not so surprising that Ichigo's bankai is winning. xD

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE> MaY ICHIGO NOT KILL YOU!!
Eternal Hime
VIVA LA REVIVE! ;D

I like everyone's ban kai, actually. xD Except Mayuri's. o.O His was just weird. xD It was like a baby and catipillar warped into one. o__o; Now THATS weird.

I was surprised that Rukia even HAD a ban kai. xD I mean, common. All this time and you finally decide to show it? Kinda late but I still luff Rukia. x3

Though I'm not really sure what Ururu is. o.O She COULD'VE been created by Kisuke but that'd be some twist. xD Though Nemu is cool! o-o Ururu and Nemu do look similar. xD Kinda.. o.o;

Pfft, Ichigo is always worried over Rukia. ;x When is there a time that he isn't? xD Aw, young sweet luff. u.u
@{(^______^)}@

rukia doesnt' have a bankai, o and 209's being out for awhile now, everybody has break the limit power now lol wonder if it'll look just like the arancai thingymajig

@{(^______^)}@
!2ice
Eternal Hime
VIVA LA REVIVE! ;D

@{(^______^)}@

rukia doesnt' have a bankai, o and 209's being out for awhile now, everybody has break the limit power now lol wonder if it'll look just like the arancai thingymajig

@{(^______^)}@

Ah, I meant shi kai. xD Sorry, my mind must've been wondering off. u.u

User Image
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! :3
So long as Hitsugaya comes back and kicks butt, HitsuHina/Ichigo x Rukia lives on, and my pretty boys don't die...all's well with me. ^_^

Well, I'm hoping the rest of the captains/vice-captains sitting around in Soul Society do something, because I really don't think they would just sit there while the human world and the captains there are getting horribly...overwhelmed.
Up to the top!

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Seliece
So long as Hitsugaya comes back and kicks butt, HitsuHina/Ichigo x Rukia lives on, and my pretty boys don't die...all's well with me. ^_^

Well, I'm hoping the rest of the captains/vice-captains sitting around in Soul Society do something, because I really don't think they would just sit there while the human world and the captains there are getting horribly...overwhelmed.

same here...don't want them to die...but I think ppl in soul society will do something. Like send more help? And i really want to know more about Ichigo's father...the captin thing...ar! can't wait for more...
Yea, I want to know what his dad was former captain of--what division? And I want to see Mayuri kicked out and Kisuke back in 12th. That guy is CREEPY...*shudder*

Mm...perhaps we shall see more of Soi Fong and Ukitake? heart So underappreciated they are....;_;
I'm annoyed now. Even in ch. 210 where Rangiku kicks that arrancar's butt, we still don't see her shikai! gonk

Glad to see that Hitsugaya won, though =3 I like Kubo Tite's idea of using the captain's division mark symbol as the seal--nice.

But Ichigo, on the other hand...may be losing. Just have to wait 'til 211 I guess sweatdrop
Seliece
I'm annoyed now. Even in ch. 210 where Rangiku kicks that arrancar's butt, we still don't see her shikai! gonk

Glad to see that Hitsugaya won, though =3 I like Kubo Tite's idea of using the captain's division mark symbol as the seal--nice.

But Ichigo, on the other hand...may be losing. Just have to wait 'til 211 I guess sweatdrop

well the guy ichigos fighting is really strong cuse hes number 6. im wondering about rukia. i dotn think that she would die cuse kubo tite always gets them injured, then they are in critical condition or something but they never die. i also wonder what happened to that c**k roach bangs (i forgot her name >.< wink
Soi Fong's wins for uniqueness, plus I love her fighting style. I also like Kyouraku and Ukitake's double-sword zanpakutou. *_*

Still waiting for Rangiku to completely own and show at least the shikai form of Haineko! Also, we've never seen Gin's bankai, but it's probably freakishly powerful. Or just freaky. *loves Gin in all his evil, smiley Xelloss-ish awesomeness*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff