Kyrie-kun
i love Hitsugaya's 4laugh

so do I, he's my favorite captain.

Shinigami_Ishida
Chapt. 219 is out

really eek . i must go read!
I love bleach.

I edited a few pictures. </3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blaugh

Right. I'm going to ignore that...>_>

Wha....? 219's out? Dang my source is slow. ;_; But yes, ALL HAIL HITSUGAYA! I like Ukitake too; he's just so...underappreciated. Makes me sad. The vaizards have always been good in my opinion. o.o
Seliece

Right. I'm going to ignore that...>_>

Wha....? 219's out? Dang my source is slow. ;_; But yes, ALL HAIL HITSUGAYA! I like Ukitake too; he's just so...underappreciated. Makes me sad. The vaizards have always been good in my opinion. o.o

Do you watch the anime too, or do you just read the anime?

There was a pretty funny joke between Hitsugaya and Ukitake about their names, and hair colors. It's kinda hard to explain, since the joke is based off the Japanese word "Shirou" meaning white. Something about how they both had white hair, and they both had "Shiro" in their names.

I don't remember it fully, but I remember I laughed pretty hard.

Oh yeah, if you want a quicker source, Bleachexile.com is really good.
I watch/read both ^_^ The anime is really going downhill now, compared to the manga... crying

Haha yea, that was in both the anime and manga. It was a double pun. Shiro means white, as in they both have white hair. Shiro is also a part of both their names; Jyushiro and Toshirou. heart Hitsugaya's awesome...
Even though I've only gotten a few chapters into it I really like bleach. I'm happy that Viz bought it so translate, but somehow I just have a feeling that it won't be as good as using ur imagination to fill in the voice!
If I said that I wasn't obsessed with Bleach, than that would be a lie. After buying all of the books that came out in America, my brother and I started reading the chapters on-line. We caught up to the ones coming out in Japan in less than a week. Now I have to wait every week for the next chapter. crying
My favorite character is Rukia! (I'm also a bunny fanatic!) But my favorite sword is Ichigo's! I like big swords!
Rukia is indeed very awesome heart She's so cool!

crying Damn. I curse all dubs. Dubs scar me for life. And thanks to Viz, Bleach is now licensed. Great. Plus, they have numerous errors in the translations. I'll stick to the original. >_>

CHAPTER 219's out!!! heart That vaizard in the school girl outfit is pretty cool....

Nooo! Ichigo's getting his butt kicked by all those vaizards! gonk
Hm....so Yoshino appears to be the good guy--er, lady--in the Bountos....interesting. ^^
I choose fav zanpaktou as Zabimaru, but there is no Ikkaku's...
and it's not fair as we only saw manifastation of Zabimaru and Zangestu razz
What do you mean manisfestations of those only? Zabimaru and Zangetsu show up all the time...especially in the later chapters.

And I hope you realize there is a limited amount of poll choices and numerous zanpakutous....(-_-)

Zabimaru in bankai is even cooler. ^^ Ha, bamboo.....creative.
Oh yea, ch. 220's out. heart

Ichigo's finally making a comeback against Negative Ichigo! 4laugh
Chu~! Up to the top
Isn't chapter 221 out already?
As of now, yes. But not when I last updated. xd

Speaking of 221...well, the Kenpachi fans get something, although it's not really "Kenpachi." Ichigo did defeat Negative Ichigo though, as expected. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff