Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Surely you all have had some ideas while reading the manga, eh? I'm curious to hear about them, and I will be posting some myself, of course. I also have a theory that about 50% of you will have an EXACT formulaic combination, so this is also to see if I'm right or not.

Oh, and if you need inspiration, I have a couple of random generators, because why not? Although original ideas would be much preferred.
Generator 1
Generator 2

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Just to start off, here's an idea I wanted to use in an rp:

Shikai: Hitan no Nami (Grieving Wave) - Takes the form of a blunt stone broadsword with a stone chain on the end. When activated by the user, Jonah Joyce, the area around the weapon becomes filled with super dense Reiatsu, giving the feeling of trying to move through water. Those caught in the area will wear out much faster if they move normally, and projectiles slow to a crawl. The area and the density can be increased as well, extending for quite a distance. The downside to this technique is that it's impossible to designate a target, so the user and all of his allies must fight through the packed area.

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Substitute Hero
Just to start off, here's an idea I wanted to use in an rp:

Shikai: Hitan no Nami (Grieving Wave) - Takes the form of a blunt stone broadsword with a stone chain on the end. When activated by the user, Jonah Joyce, the area around the weapon becomes filled with super dense Reiatsu, giving the feeling of trying to move through water. Those caught in the area will wear out much faster if they move normally, and projectiles slow to a crawl. The area and the density can be increased as well, extending for quite a distance. The downside to this technique is that it's impossible to designate a target, so the user and all of his allies must fight through the packed area.

Bankai: Hitan Sekkai no (Stone Ocean of Grief) - The broadsword expands and takes the form of an anchor that stands taller than the user and must be swung with two hands. This time, the Bankai can control the density of solid objects that it makes contact with, passing through objects as if they were water. Along with this, the density can also be increased, making something like water much more solid. Either the chain or the anchor must be in contact with the object to pass through it or make it more solid, however, and the further it is away, the harder it is to maintain the effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff