Lamia 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I noticed that there wasn't a single thread about Beelzebub so I decided to start one.

Summary taken from Mangafox: This is the story of up-and-coming young delinquent Tatsumi Oga, a first year at the infamous Ishiyama High, who one day suddenly finds himself the unintentional adoptive parent to the Demon Kings's son himself, Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV (Baby Beel for short), an adorable little baby boy who is destined to destroy the world. Initially reluctant to carry out his fatherly duties, Oga changes his mind when the demon nanny and "mommy" Hildegarde appears, informing him that, due to the contract made between them, he will die if he and Baby Beel are separated by 15 meters or more, and that he must face his responsibilities. Unless he can find someone even stronger to take over for him, that is...

If you don't want to read any spoilers then you're out of luck. This thread will contain everything up to the latest chapter. With that share with us your thoughts on this manga!

Discuss
- After about 5 years it's completed. How did the ending make you feel?
Chiraya

Discuss
- Will we ever get to meet the Demon Lord or Beel's mother?
- Where is Himekawa during this Christmas event?
- Who turned down Izuma that he had to pair up with Kunieda?
- Amnesia Hilda has returned! How will Oga handle her?
- Who's your favorite character?

-Oh man I hope so. I want them to be there so bad! But that might be another arc.

-uh...in the background not being important maybe he will have a surprise coming up?

-Hilda?

-Oga is treating her pretty normal. (but but I want him to be with Aoi....) she is a handful like that...actually her other self too...just in general haha.

-Oh man I like them all. haha on the poll I voted Baby Beel but him Oga, Aoi and Furuichi are on the top of my list.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Arisa_Shigure_kurosaki

-Oh man I hope so. I want them to be there so bad! But that might be another arc.

-uh...in the background not being important maybe he will have a surprise coming up?

-Hilda?

-Oga is treating her pretty normal. (but but I want him to be with Aoi....) she is a handful like that...actually her other self too...just in general haha.

-Oh man I like them all. haha on the poll I voted Baby Beel but him Oga, Aoi and Furuichi are on the top of my list.
I'm more curious about Miss Iris than the Demon Lord. After all we already know what his personality is like. xd

Himekawa and Kanzaki are usually paired up together, but now Kanzaki's paired with Paako. I think they make a good pair since they're both idiots. rofl

Conservative Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Chiraya
Discuss
- Will we ever get to meet the Demon Lord or Beel's mother?
- Where is Himekawa during this Christmas event?
- Who turned down Izuma that he had to pair up with Kunieda?
- Amnesia Hilda has returned! How will Oga handle her?
- Who's your favorite character?

=> Hmm... I wonder... I don't really want to know how hilarious Demon Lord is going to look like xp
Beel's mother? Sure heart

=> Planning something interesting? Like having a Christmas Party?

=> What's her name... I can't remember right now~! sweatdrop But I remember she has a lot of siblings and a childhood friend who she paired up with

=> The usual, you know. Nothing really changes there... except that Hilda become less demanding(?)

=>Furuichi and Lamia. Individually or as a couple 4laugh

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm quite excited to see what kind of challenge Oga and Hilda will have to do in the next chapter.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Aww, as much as I like Amnesia Hilda, I'm happy that Regular Hilda is back. I don't think her and Oga would have lasted very long in the event if she stayed powerless.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Himekawa and his glorious pomp.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Shirosaki
Himekawa and his glorious pomp.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was born with a pomp. xd

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kanzaki is the Lord of Yogurucchi. I wonder if they should have been disqualified because it wasn't part of the ingrediants. rofl

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hmm, not much to say about the newest chapter.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Who's the demon lending Aiba demonic power?

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
That was a sweet Crunchmas. whee rofl

And we finally found out the reason why Hilda's eye is always covered.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I started reading Beezlebub as soon as it came out and I kept it up probably until chapter 100 or so. Furuichi is my favourite character, but he just wasn't getting enough screen time to satisfy me, so I stopped. Then I heard about the Tissues, and Kjhejhfsieofhe awesome. I read to through some of the Christmas couples arc and was reminded by I stopped reading. I'll probably keep a few tabs on it, but not until there is more Furuichi drama/love.

I would really enjoy some Furuichi/Hilde even though it is so OOC for Hilde and very, very wrong.

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Jumping Jehosaphat
I started reading Beezlebub as soon as it came out and I kept it up probably until chapter 100 or so. Furuichi is my favourite character, but he just wasn't getting enough screen time to satisfy me, so I stopped. Then I heard about the Tissues, and Kjhejhfsieofhe awesome. I read to through some of the Christmas couples arc and was reminded by I stopped reading. I'll probably keep a few tabs on it, but not until there is more Furuichi drama/love.

I would really enjoy some Furuichi/Hilde even though it is so OOC for Hilde and very, very wrong.
I think the mangaka might revisit the Tissues. I can't remember which chapter it was, but didn't Behemoth say that Furuichi was special because any normal guy would've died from using the tissues for so long?

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Chiraya
Jumping Jehosaphat

I think the mangaka might revisit the Tissues. I can't remember which chapter it was, but didn't Behemoth say that Furuichi was special because any normal guy would've died from using the tissues for so long?

3nodding He did, but waived it off. I do think the author is setting something up. I will be waiting with anticipation for it whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff