Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who has read manga by Arina Tanemura? Personally i love her stories and drawing style. She is a successful mangaka in Japan and the United States, where else? Do you appreciate her manga or no? Please comment!
♫ There is something, that I ... ♫

User Image

I believe someone discussed her a while back, but whatever.

Her artwork is definitely unique in a good way, which possess sort of like trademarks with like how Ikeyamada Go has. I really loved watching Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Full Moon wo Sagashite many years back, and Gentlemen's Cross was a good read. So definitely I do, all that nostalgia .3.

User Image

♫ ... fear more than death
- T.F. Baam (ToG) ♫

Self-sustaining Egg

Yes! I read all of her mangas XD
i absolutely love arina tanemura! emotion_kirakira
in my middle school days when i was still learning how to draw, she was my artistic idol and inspiration~
what's your favorite manga by her? i think my favorites are full moon wo sagashite, kamikaze kaito jeanne, and shinshi doumei cross c:

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
___________User Image___________
ѕσ, ι'м ωяιтιиg тнє fυтυяє; ι'м ℓєανιиg α кєу нєяє...

I really love Shinkuro, Mistress Fortune, and Full Moon-- I recently finished Sakurahime Kaiden and loved it too. I was really happy when Jeanne got reprinted and put out for digital.
I've read most of her stuff, and tbh the manga I don't like is The Cat's and My Friday (which isn't licensed). Even though I don't like it story-wise, I still love the art for it.

One of my favorite things is that she always takes the time to have author talks about the chapters and random sidebars.

ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя...
________ ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя... ________
User Image

Self-sustaining Egg

I agree! I love her books!

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
"A ᴛʜɪᴇғ ɪs ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ʜɪs ᴘʀᴇʏ ɪɴ sᴛʏʟᴇ"
╔══════════════════╗
x
She is one of my favorite mangakas. Full Moon and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne are my favorites that she has put out. I managed to get the CMX copies of KKJ before they went out of print HEHEHE I'm planning on getting the VIZ Reprints though.

I need to catch up on Sakura Hime and finish Gentleman's alliance cross. OTL

x
╚══════════════════╝
"A ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items