Over Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jade Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 > >>

....figures. XD If Air Gear can't get any weirder, then it just wouldn't be AG. heart

I suppose they may dislike Kazu being the Fire King because they're afraid he'll be too intimiated by Ikki to "prove himself worthy" as king [or maybe they just don't like the idea of a king being looked down on/having low self-esteem like that]. Or perhaps they think Ikki will try to "manipulate" him into Kogarasumaru's ideals. ._.;;;

Oh god. Helicopter bit = heart
... I wonder if O! G ever wants to shoot himself for any of the hair he designs. Because Spitfire gave me a hand cramp yesterday, Nue's was difficult to learn to do, and Kururu's hair is just plain ol' WTF.
xD your poor hand!

maybe that's the reason why Spitfire and Kururu don't appear much. i'm perfectly fine with Kururu not appearing at all. >.>;

*pro-Ringo* maybe i'll make a sig of pro-ringo-ness..
ARGH I agree. crying I tried to draw Spitfire, and I erased the hair more than 7 times. D: More than 12 times, actually. I suck at drawing hair like Kururu's, Nue's, Spitfire's, Hatsuharu's...you name it. gonk

I like hair like Agito and Ringo's; nice and easy heart I don't like Ikki-type-hairstyles either....they're not exactly HARD, but I prefer the smooth flowing locks more xp
Spitfire's hair makes me want to pull out my own hair. For me, it is by far the hardest of those to draw, and it looks weird and wrong and DIFFERENT every time I draw it. Dx I've never been able to successfully draw his hair. Blech. I prefer long, flowing hair, so ronge!Sano is a nice, welcome game.

... Only problem is that Sano has that fscking tattoo of GEARS, which also makes him annoying to draw. xD;

So my favorite drawing chew toy ends up being Kazu, because everyone and their MOM feels the need to draw Aki/Agi, and that's about it. Dx
...;-; But Agi's cute. XD Yea, I don't want Akito; I have this fascination for evil deadly foul-mouthed pretty boys. <_>

*O* I draw Sano a lot too; with a loooong cape, conveniently, 'cause no way in hell am I going to draw his tattoo 10 times. *hand crinkles and dies*
I like Aki when gets possessive-ish over Ikki. |D;; That one little scene in 144 made me giggle. Aki amuses me. Agi's alright, too. It's just... almost everyone loves them, and I think the other, lesser charas need some love and attention, too. Though, Kazu is a popular uke in the fandom, too. But I don't think any of the charas get as much love as Aki/Agi do.

After 159, I thought the SanoSupiSano shippers would be doodling/whoring over the combi, but apparently not. DDDD|

I tend to get about half-way done with Sano's tattoo before giving up. I know what chara I'M never drawing shirtless! |D;;; That's the fantastic thing about Sano's Behimoth and his suit — no need to worry about the tattoos! *__*;;; Except that I like ronge!Sano and super-long-tailed-jacket!Sano. ;____;
[SPOILERS FOR 160?]Stalking one JP blog... |D;; Ehehe. Keep in mind that I am absolutely not fluent in Japanese. |D;

A Few Points I managed to gather:
* The battle's getting serious. Uh. Yeah.
* Kazu has been taken hostage?! =___=;;;

That's all I've gathered so far. The other comments were kind random, like Supi and Aion's relationship being bad and them becoming a bit reckless or something, and something about Sora and "when the fuh did he get so strong?" Something something. I'll go read more blogs or something. |D;
[/SPOILERS]
Air gear is an awesome manga.i LOVE IT im up to chap 13? and he just got the wind regelia (not teh real one's they said they wont ever be as good as the original) >_< he is gonna kick her arse now and his tuner o_O 3 second and she changed his at's now THAT is amazing. and the fact that he has had the wind regelia and not known it the whole time once if found out i would be PISS*D off that i could have used when i really needed.
PM me where you get ur Air gear on only on trick 137 and u people talk like ur WAY further.
Well, I've been getting the info on the latest chapters from JPN blogs. o_o;; Uh... the scanlation team's got links to all sorts of places, you can check on their forum. I swear the place I get my raws from changes each week. =___=;; You just gotta know where to look. And I just BALEETED my raw chapters because I'm trying to conserve space on my harddrive, so I'm not re-upping them.

Besides, gotta understand Japanese to understand the latest chapters. Go float around other forums, because they've got summaries. 8D
Yea, we're way ahead. Chapter 160 or so XD

Oh and I was reading Tenjou Tenge while waiting for the rest of Air Gear to come out; does anyone know when he started TT? Because the art seems distinctly different...well, the eyes at least. They bother me a bit. >_>;;;
Seliece
Yea, we're way ahead. Chapter 160 or so XD

Oh and I was reading Tenjou Tenge while waiting for the rest of Air Gear to come out; does anyone know when he started TT? Because the art seems distinctly different...well, the eyes at least. They bother me a bit. >_>;;;

he started TT around 98 or so. and yeah, the art for TT isn't as good as AG. Maybe he intentionally made it that way, but the females have... big... boobs that japanese girls aren't typically known for. and their thighs seems a little.. big. i'd say AG's art is more polished... but lately it seems he's gotten lazy on drawing details with certain characters @_@ (yah.. i think i said that one a hundred times already)

@Shishido-san xD! cute siggy!
Haha, thanks~! I commissioned it from my little sister. |D;;; Then, she went and commissioned this (ronge!Sano x Spitfire) from me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff