Over Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jade Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52 53 > >>

I definitely like Simca in the manga better; she seemed to have more depth to her.

I still wonder if Mr. Negative-Self-esteem will accept the Fire Road if Spitfire names him his heir. If he says something along the lines of how he's not good enough for it or whatever, I will punch him. :<
If Kazu doesn't accept, let's go hit him with 2x4s. That boy needs to realize that yes, he is capable of awesome and that yes, he is good enough.

And if not us with 2x4s, let's threaten him with Aion. >D;
In the case of the recent events i would have to take the side of Genesis. Before all the mess with Sleeping Forest and Genesis i really wanted to See Ikk's Team go against Genesis, but i suppose that would have been a ittle unrealistic, but it would have been nice to see.

[sorta SPOILERS from a little bit Ahead] I mean the overall goal of Genesis is to unite the Storm Riders right. Which pretty much means that they want Ikki to be the "Sky" that all Storm Riders can "fly" under, Freedom. And Sleeping Forest's goal is to impose the "law" to take away that Freedom, by forcing riders onto a road. so in very basic terms, it's Freedom to 'fly" vs. being Chained to a Road.

i am so fiending for Ch 136 and the rest of Volukme 16 stressed
[SPOILERS]Honestly, I'm not really sure just what Genesis' overall objective is anymore, now with Sora in the picture and apparently ready for action. It kind of seemed like that was their goal in the beginning, but now it's kind of confusing. We have yet to have a really clear idea of what Genesis' true goal is. It may have to do with the freedom to fly and being stuck on the ground, as this seems to have started with the division of the original SF, with Sora of the Wind and Kilik of the Rock and their conflicting ideals, but I think there's a little more to it than that. What, I don't know.

Wonder when the next Trick'll come out. And hopefully, I won't have to bring out any 2x4s.
[/SPOILERS]

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
has anyone got images of the Manga covers to show Please? mrgreen
Sakura's Tamashii
In the case of the recent events i would have to take the side of Genesis. Before all the mess with Sleeping Forest and Genesis i really wanted to See Ikk's Team go against Genesis, but i suppose that would have been a ittle unrealistic, but it would have been nice to see.

[sorta SPOILERS from a little bit Ahead] I mean the overall goal of Genesis is to unite the Storm Riders right. Which pretty much means that they want Ikki to be the "Sky" that all Storm Riders can "fly" under, Freedom. And Sleeping Forest's goal is to impose the "law" to take away that Freedom, by forcing riders onto a road. so in very basic terms, it's Freedom to 'fly" vs. being Chained to a Road.

i am so fiending for Ch 136 and the rest of Volukme 16 stressed

[spoilers]SF's goal is to prevent anyone from obtaining the Sky Regalia, they believe that releasing such a thing onto the world will bring chaos, organized crime using children and blackmailing other riders to obtain a regalia. Because the Sky Regalia is said to be the regalias of all regalia, imagine it's power. In Ringo's opinion, it's better if the regalias will just disappear. From Kilik's point of view, Sora was imposing his own selfish desires and goals and trying to claim the sky for that purpose. He believed that because everyone looks up at the sky for their dreams, Sora shouldn't be doing that, because the sky isn't just for storm riders. Having Ikki be the sky wouldn't exactly be Freedom would it? Because they'll still be fighting over regalias and things. Genesis' goal is so unclear at the moment, they are the ones that aren't being honest, compared to SF. I can't look past the fact that Sora was the one that spread the rumour about the Sky Regalia being underneath Trophaeum, isn't he the one that lied to Kilik about the original SF's true "goal"? He basically used Kilik for his own goal. [/spoilers]
That's why I'm actually just going to stay neutral for a little longer. I think the only reason I've actually leaned towards Genesis' side is because I'm more attached/attracted to the members of their team (Sano, Spitfire & Nue, though Benkei's hot, too). If they could just be a little more clear about their true intentions... well, that'd be nice. And maybe then I'd be able to make a real decision.
Genesis' goals were never very clear to me in the first place. o_o

And I'd have to admit; I'd side with banishing all the regalias, because sooner or later, one of them is going to land in evil hands. Gensis isn't wrong to want a free sky to fly under either, but they can't guarantee people won't try to use them for evil.

Oh and I was always wondering...Benkei's Panther's Corsa. What exactly does it do? I couldn't really tell during that fight with Om. Far as I can tell, she just waved it around a bit.
Benkei's shtick? xD Yoshitsune made it seem like a big deal that she left it behind... both ends contains what looks like.. air treck wheels. i think she used it in compensation for her AT less left foot. I believe it was ch. 126 or so, but when she slammed in onto the platform Om was standing on, the platform started to break... i couldn't tell if it broke because of the force (when Benkei slammed it) or if the wheels were rotating. Though i guess the latter wouldn't make a lot of sense (lol, wheel drill? ~.~)
Renfa
Benkei's shtick? xD Yoshitsune made it seem like a big deal that she left it behind... both ends contains what looks like.. air treck wheels. i think she used it in compensation for her AT less left foot. I believe it was ch. 126 or so, but when she slammed in onto the platform Om was standing on, the platform started to break... i couldn't tell if it broke because of the force (when Benkei slammed it) or if the wheels were rotating. Though i guess the latter wouldn't make a lot of sense (lol, wheel drill? ~.~)

Well i took a look back at it, and I think your right that Benkei is using it to compinsate but i also think that she always uses it, because Yoshitsune says saomething about Benkei being so forgetful in the beginging of ch125.

Though when she slammed that stick thing from the way it was draw it kinda looks like the platform was spining at a high speed due to the wheel being slammed into it. though this is all just what it looks like to me, but i also think it has to do with the Over road that she rides as well, maybe, or something like that xp
Benkei doesn't ride the over road. that's Yoshitsune.. the way that chapter was translated made it a little confusing when she said it. "Benkei, Over Road Yoshitsune's right hand"

i looked at the chapter again... and yeah.. the platform did look like it was spinning, but that's not the case xD prolly the bubbles that were spinning around, since Benkei and Om weren't moving at all.
Renfa
Benkei doesn't ride the over road. that's Yoshitsune.. the way that chapter was translated made it a little confusing when she said it. "Benkei, Over Road Yoshitsune's right hand"

i looked at the chapter again... and yeah.. the platform did look like it was spinning, but that's not the case xD prolly the bubbles that were spinning around, since Benkei and Om weren't moving at all.

maybe, i dunno but maybe she does ride it cause more than one person can ride the same road look at the flame road.....spitfire is the flame king and it is sano's road as well....but no matter i don't know anymore blaugh but now i just want to know what the heck, i think you may be right the bubbles could be moving and that's what the artist was trying to show, but made it look like the platform was moving. just too confusing at times blaugh ahywho 136 is out and i'm happy!
Sakura's Tamashii
Renfa

maybe, i dunno but maybe she does ride it cause more than one person can ride the same road look at the flame road.....spitfire is the flame king and it is sano's road as well....but no matter i don't know anymore blaugh but now i just want to know what the heck, i think you may be right the bubbles could be moving and that's what the artist was trying to show, but made it look like the platform was moving. just too confusing at times blaugh ahywho 136 is out and i'm happy!
Actually, it's not Sano's road anymore. He gave it up or something; so I believe that no one can be king of the same road AT THE SAME TIME.

o_o;; I dunno, I just expected Benkei's Panther to be more...special. XD Cool enough, I suppose. I love how it's got its own little compartment on her bike.
I just have to say, the best chapters of Air Gear are from 130 ~ 142.

I absolutely loved those.

Aaanyway.

More than one person can ride the same road - it's just if you're good enough on the road to become king or not. Yoshitsune is the King of the over road, and Benkei can be considered right behind him. I guess each road has it's own hierarchy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff