Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Renfa
[.Rinali Lee.]
Ah, point. Thanks--I have no idea why I wrote that in the first place. I think one of the translations mistakenly mentioned him as the former "Sky King" instead of the "Wind King" and I had that stuck in my head ever since. D:

...>_>;; sorry, Simca v. Ringo, I'd definitely pick Simca. Ringo ain't bad though; especially when she's in "Crazy Apple" mode.

For some reason, I keep on getting the feeling that Agito's one of the lesser kings...:< Of course, in my heart, he will forever be the strongest xd I don't know. Maybe it's because his one big fight with Behemoth didn't really show too much of his strength [mostly it was a combo; not to mention he got his a** kicked pretty bad] I mean, compared to kings like the Rumble King and such...he seems pretty low on the hierarchy. D: I wish Ogure would draw one of those someday XD A ranking for the kings. heart

perhaps the reason why Agito seems weak is because he's not the original Fang King. Akito is the one who has that title.. i thought it was pretty impressive he was able to create a "fang" without a regalia during his fight with Akira. xD
I loved that part~ heart I think that's one of his only scenes where he actually shows the strength that makes him king. D:

@Shishido-san: ...? o_o really? Iunno. Up to now, my translations have always said Gem King.

[AND OH MY GOD SPOILER. He's Simca's twin. ...TWIN. No wonder he's so damned pretty xd ]
Mm, I know the translators have said he's "Gem King of the Jade Road", but uh... anyone seen the kanji for that, because I don't remember seeing it. Because in the raws I've seen, he's the "Ishi no Ou" and his road is the "Gaia Road", daichi no michi. If that's the case, then his title should be "Stone King of the Gaia Road". o.o;;

Oh, yes, he is. *;* But he's kind of... I don't know, communistic (that reall doesn't sound right...)? He was a cute kid, though. Just... it's not possible for everyone to be equal like he wants, with him as, like, a god.
And they're, like, bio-engineered kids or something! Like, a whole bunch of them are! @___@ OMG... It's just freaking NUTS now.

Then again, maybe there's just discrepancy about Kilik, kinda like how there's discrepancy in what Nue's tuner's name is. In the weekly comics, her name is "Kana", but when it gets to the tankoubon, her name is "Nana". o__o;;;
Shishido-san
Seliece
Puckie
Seliece

~Kilik - キリク
(former GEM KING) Road Unknown

If im not mistaken, hes the Jade Road.
....That's RIGHT. Woops. XD Thanks; sorta forgot for a second that Gem King gets the Jade Road. I was typing that for Nike, and so I kept on thinking "Jade Road. DONE."

@BaconFreak: I know! D: That's making me so freaking sad. crying

Actually, I was reading a raw the other day, and I believe it says Kilik had the "Gaia Road" (ROFL!). *checks* It's in Trick: 155. "Gaia Road"; kanji reads: Daichi no Michi, the Road of the Earth.

-regarding "Gem King" yeah... it's getting weird now lol

anyhow.. i think it's more appropriate to name it Gaia Road... but that kana for the attack name (Trick 155) is weird.. haha.. what's it suppose to say? Gravity Suffocate? グラビトサフオカーテ ? xD rofl

spoiler, highlight to read : i find it more interesting that Kilik said that of the original sleeping forest, only the three of them (Sora, Simca and Kilik) were "gravity children". but Rune is clearly one of them.. and Spitfire. i hope it's not some kind of plot hole x_x;
That attack name is ODD. That might be it? xD; "Infinity Stratum —> Gravity Suffocate"?? Dunno.

WHA, when did he say that? xD; I must've skipped over something...

Let me copy & paste something from my LJ:
The Gravity Children (重力子 — "Juuryoku ko" wink consist of six people who support Sleeping Forest. (See Trick: 154.) They helped protect the Tower Sora and Kilik are guarding. The Tower holds the Sky Regalia, the Regalia of Regalias (kanji reads: the ultimate regalia). That's what's in that crusty dude's suitcase from 152.
The following were members of the Gravity Children:
Fang King, Falko
Rumble King, Dontores
Flame King, Spitfire
Thunder King, Black Ban
Pledge King, Makigami Ine [Not really sure about this, but it says in Trick: 154 that there were 6 of them, and Kilik and Sora are not Gravity Children, so Ine's the only choice left.]
Thorn King, Noyamano Rika

HOWEVER. There are quite a few with the "cross eyes", which signify those who are test tube babies/lab rats/bio-engineered kids. This would be all of the current Sleeping Forest, Simca, Sora, Rune, and Spitfire. LOL PIC REF HERE.

oh interesting...spoilers? i read the chapter summaries from S.T.'s airgear forum, so i guess it was a mistranslation ^^ i thought it was odd, because for 153 or was it 152, Kilik was saying something about getting "gravity children" to help... but then the recent summary was said that of the original, only Kilik Simca and Sora were from those. bah! made it confusing. so the original sleeping forest basically consisted of what? test-tube babies? is "gravity children" a name of a team or a name to refer to the kids from the tower? anyway.. here's the quote from the summary

"The members of the team, who are the "children of gravity" (research-subjects), came to be known as kings since they have been accustomed to using A.T in anti-gravitational space and the dense air which normal riders are not used to... Anyway, kiriku said that in reality, the original members of the sleeping forest who came from "gravity children" are really only him, shimuka and sora and he further added that it was that time destiny decided their ruin..."

on that forum, "gravity children" is used to refer to the test tube babies @_@; gah! so confusing

[SPOILERS]Ah, I didn't read anyone's summaries... then again, I'm not the best at Japanese, either... I know the JP Wiki says that Spitfire, Dontores, whoever I said in that last post are part of the Gravity Children. What "Gravity Children" really means, I don't know, but it seems to be the team that is supporting those three children (Kilik, Simca & Sora, or at least Kilik and Sora from what I saw, as Simca is a supporter in the group as Ine's underling). The original SF was probably made up of mostly bioengineered kids — for sure, Rune, Kilik, Simca, Sora, and Spitfire were. The rest have yet to show any crosses in their eyes. I believe Rika is actually just a normal human? She was crying and talking in her sleep in some chapter I can't remember, could that have been why?

The 2nd gen of SF is made up of all test-tube babies, though, I believe. Everyone who's already shown their face has the eyes, and the other two who haven't were seen with Kilik in 156 (along with Gabishi and Om, who have the eyes) probably do.

... Who bets Ikki's one and doesn't know it?
[/SPOILERS]
Shishido-san
[SPOILERS]Ah, I didn't read anyone's summaries... then again, I'm not the best at Japanese, either... I know the JP Wiki says that Spitfire, Dontores, whoever I said in that last post are part of the Gravity Children. What "Gravity Children" really means, I don't know, but it seems to be the team that is supporting those three children (Kilik, Simca & Sora, or at least Kilik and Sora from what I saw, as Simca is a supporter in the group as Ine's underling). The original SF was probably made up of mostly bioengineered kids — for sure, Rune, Kilik, Simca, Sora, and Spitfire were. The rest have yet to show any crosses in their eyes. I believe Rika is actually just a normal human? She was crying and talking in her sleep in some chapter I can't remember, could that have been why?

The 2nd gen of SF is made up of all test-tube babies, though, I believe. Everyone who's already shown their face has the eyes, and the other two who haven't were seen with Kilik in 156 (along with Gabishi and Om, who have the eyes) probably do.

... Who bets Ikki's one and doesn't know it?
[/SPOILERS]

possible spoilers, highlight : lol, ikki's prolly one of them... Rika referred to the guy that gave him to her as "uncle minami". wasn't the guy that gave the three (mikan, ringo, ume) to rika was named minami too? or maybe Ikki's one of the newest generations.. that kind of "perfect test tube baby" lol ~_~ but it would make the story gay... blah.
[SPOILERS]You know, I don't remember if that guy's name was Minami, too. I just remember that the people who were left over from the lab were apparently passing on test tube babies on to Rika, and I heard that's why Sora got close to her... but still ended up falling in love with her. xD; Then Kilik got a crush on her too. SF's probably after him because he's the "bestest lab rat evar" and has the greatest potential to become Sky King... which SF dosen't want because they're guarding away the Regalia of Regalias.

I don't really think it makes the story "gay", it's just that we have to take in a lot more information now, think more, and it's kinda... cheesy and lame that he chose this route, but I still like it. D| I can't wait for Trick: 157 to come out... Spitfire was really hot in 156...
[/SPOILERS]

Mm, this is still Shishido-san, just that this is my mule. |D;;
...I think I completely missed that. I'm only up to ch. 134 =

I DID see the cross in Kilik and Simca's eyes though. Perhaps that's where she got the icon idea for Genesis. xd

Falko...Falko...anyone got a picture of him? ^^;

And all this test tube babies and Gravity Children thing is making me think of Spiral all over again. ZE BLADE CHILDREN! ninja
Falko.. which one is him? previous Fang or Rumble?

i thought Simca turned out pretty weird, considering her positiong from the original SF.. she seemed so.. docile then. kinda.. naive and just.. happy go lucky. i'm surprised she turned into the person she is now.. i mean for Ine to regard her highly as she does with Kururu, she'd have to be exceptional with tuning and such... she just didn't seem like that type of person who could unite teams back when she was still with Kilik.
Falko is previous Fang King.

You can see pics of... Ah, here:
First Generation Sleeping Forest w/ Name Labels because I am a dork.

That pic came from Trick: 42.

Another pic of 1st gen SF, ignore the dialogue, I edited that.
Renfa
Falko.. which one is him? previous Fang or Rumble?

i thought Simca turned out pretty weird, considering her positiong from the original SF.. she seemed so.. docile then. kinda.. naive and just.. happy go lucky. i'm surprised she turned into the person she is now.. i mean for Ine to regard her highly as she does with Kururu, she'd have to be exceptional with tuning and such... she just didn't seem like that type of person who could unite teams back when she was still with Kilik.

Well, I'm sure that having her twin brother betray their whole team must've shocked her. Wouldn't something like that spark a change in anyone? But I don't think Simca was really that naive and happy-go-lucky. She's always been passionate about A-Ts and flying and freedom and whatnot. But back then, she was just a supporting member and didn't have to do anything like that. After Kilik left, Sora was left crippled, Rika gave up A-Ts, and who knows what happened to Black Ban, Dontores and Falko? Ine and Rune went to Tool Toul To (or did they form it?) and have been neutral. The only ones left to combat Kilik & the new SF, who also have an understanding of what they're after, were Simca and Spitfire. And, well, now Simca's the Genesis founder/leader-thing, and she's trying to gather all the kings and prepare for the Sky King, since he'll emerge when the 8 kings are gathered.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

I mean.

Um.

Lol.

To fight Kilik and his whacked out ideals.
157 came out.. oh goodness, somehow i knew.. [spoilers]sora could walk/stand. x____X; god, what a bad feeling.. the question is, does Rika know?? what surprised me was Sora's twin brother.. wtf? for goodness sake! while i understand with test tube babies, it's possible.. it's just.. wow! for some reason.. i get the feeling that Simca isn't the actual "leader" of Genesis, but Sora, specially since Spitfire said Genesis' actions were fulfilling Sora's ambitions. next chapter will definitely be funny, whatever "sins" Ringo did to Simca (as leader of the current SF) got washed over by this chapter (for me anyway). evil Sora looks better than the normal Sora xD[/spoilers]
I HATE Agito/Akito for some very good reasons.
1. Akito is like the worst MOE in the world.
2. Agito makes me want to stab things. "F- u, f- u, f- the world, I'm the best, u suck, I'm amazing, f- u, I need no one." (times that by one million and you have the first three chapters he appears in -_-')

My favourite character is actually the "black pig" as weird as that may sound. I just think he's a different character, very cool. He's got psycho skillage.
157, oh my GOD I wanted to kick stuff. xD; It was odd.

I guess we really shouldn't be surprised about Sora and his twin. That was crazy, though, my brain kinda farted. |D; Simca may not be the real leader of Genesis, I guess. Perhaps she's just kind of "leader" in the way Ringo is "leader" of the current SF — they aren't the real leaders and are more of... gatherers? When it comes down to it, it's back to Sora's ideals vs. Kilik's ideals, I guess, just like it was before.

@ Abatoire:
I like Buccha, too. I think he's adorable. |D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas