Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Nagareru_Tenshi
Sakura's Tamashii
hey start between 140-50s so you'll have to find the older ones by searching the net......

Eh? I never noticed eek
Well, I started reading at mangarun.com, right now they have up to chapter 167. Don't know where you could download the first hundred and somehting chapters.

A lot of the older ones were done my a gorup call Scum-Scans, but i they dropped AG i think before ch100 or so. And then Sleeping Forest did up to 140ish.....and now we have Kuu the remains of the AG section of Sleeping Forest. or to be more precise Kuu left SF.

Nagareru_Tenshi
182 been released by Sora, go for it kids! domokun

In the other thread you said 181....right?

High-functioning Browser

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
latest Raw is 181.

182 should be out this week o_O

vol 1 - latest is available on various irc channels.. just gotta search around biggrin
Sakura's Tamashii
Nagareru_Tenshi

Oh, yeah. 181. Sowwy sweatdrop
>.> Better go change that post. Links to such sites aren't tolerated on Gaia, I believe. D:

Anyway. I'm waaaaay behind. I'm still catching up to ch. 170--stupid homework. T.T I don't read RAWs, either--might as well wait until I can actually understand it sweatdrop

I was quite happy that Agito's in 167 for a bit :3

High-functioning Browser

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Seliece
>.> Better go change that post. Links to such sites aren't tolerated on Gaia, I believe. D:

Anyway. I'm waaaaay behind. I'm still catching up to ch. 170--stupid homework. T.T I don't read RAWs, either--might as well wait until I can actually understand it sweatdrop

unfortunately, OG seems to have dumped the other characters and focused on Kururu/Ikki. It looks like it'll be that way for a few more chapters. I'm getting sick of seeing Kururu o_O; I want more action x_x; not really interested in the backstories anymore, or about the Pledge regalia or anything related to Wind/Sound!!

getting boring =X
Nagareru_Tenshi
Sakura's Tamashii
Nagareru_Tenshi

Oh, yeah. 181. Sowwy sweatdrop

Well if it werne't for you i'd probably not ahve foudn out for a few mroe days xd
Hey guys Kuu drops 173 and 174....
Tiruviel
Seliece

unfortunately, OG seems to have dumped the other characters and focused on Kururu/Ikki. It looks like it'll be that way for a few more chapters. I'm getting sick of seeing Kururu o_O; I want more action x_x; not really interested in the backstories anymore, or about the Pledge regalia or anything related to Wind/Sound!!

getting boring =X
Exactly! Before, I actually wanted to see more of Kururu, but now she's just...getting int he way. =| Sure, she's trying to make him feel better and all, but she's really just....not really useful at the present moment. D:

Needs more Agito kick-a**. D< [I know, I know--I'm starting to sound like a broken record gonk ]

K guys Sora got 182 for you all and I need your hlep...after you guys read it please, please we need to discuss the end of this chapter or at least i need to know what everyone esle thinks about it. I need a theory gonk It's like HOLY...... eek
I can only think he did sell out to the Soras, or he's infiltrated. With what little we know of Aeon, it's har dto say which one's more likely.

I prolly won't be able to answer for a while, college has blocked Gaia but I'll get back on this discussion ASAP. Meanwhile, speculate your hearts out, kids.
Nagareru_Tenshi
I can only think he did sell out to the Soras, or he's infiltrated. With what little we know of Aeon, it's har dto say which one's more likely.

I prolly won't be able to answer for a while, college has blocked Gaia but I'll get back on this discussion ASAP. Meanwhile, speculate your hearts out, kids.

Again scream Hww dare they do such a thing....yes i have to repeat myself......this is a different thread after all xp

and I think your right Clock is a pretty misterious guy, even with all that we know about him....but we all saw him get turned into swiss cheese.....I jsut want an explaination on that one little fact.
Sakura's Tamashii
Again scream Hww dare they do such a thing....yes i have to repeat myself......this is a different thread after all xp
Quote:

Again, sowwy m(_ _)m

Quote:
and I think your right Clock is a pretty misterious guy, even with all that we know about him....but we all saw him get turned into swiss cheese.....I jsut want an explaination on that one little fact.
Quote:

We never got a confirmation on that. The camera goes off from the fight before it ends, so there's really no telling.
Nagareru_Tenshi
Sakura's Tamashii
Quote:

Again, sowwy m(_ _)m

Quote:
Quote:

We never got a confirmation on that. The camera goes off from the fight before it ends, so there's really no telling.

And again [insert somehting alopng the lines from the other thread] thats true, but we did at least see his hand get shot through..but nevertheless Clock is back xp and that means more story blaugh
Sakura's Tamashii
Nagareru_Tenshi

thats true, but we did at least see his hand get shot through..but nevertheless Clock is back xp and that means more story blaugh

Yeah, that's good, but then sometimes I wish Oh!Great would make up his mind, cause just when we're all fired up about Kogarasumaru X Sirius, he gives us that. At least 183 is back to the battle. BEAT DOWN! scream
Nagareru_Tenshi
Sakura's Tamashii
Nagareru_Tenshi

thats true, but we did at least see his hand get shot through..but nevertheless Clock is back xp and that means more story blaugh

Yeah, that's good, but then sometimes I wish Oh!Great would make up his mind, cause just when we're all fired up about Kogarasumaru X Sirius, he gives us that. At least 183 is back to the battle. BEAT DOWN! scream

Exactly....I rally don't know who is going to win...I want kogarasumaru to win casue thats just what needs to happen, but then again it if White Wolf won it would teach Kogarasumaru animportant lesson and make them, in the end, stronger.....well something like that xp I need 183 scaned crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff