Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Other 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 > >>
Tiruviel
Seliece
Ahh....thanks for letting me now =3 I'm not up to date with the RAW, so I'm only on ch. 163 right now. D: But...wow. That's cool. xD

Hm...I'm pretty sure if forced to, Akito will be able to ride--whether through sheer will or a sort of "leak" due to Agito and such.

sora scans have up to ch. 173 scanlated.

OG's created a situation where Ringo and Kururu's methods are reversed. >_< where is Ringo.. meh

Probalby just sitting at the "top of the Tower" waiting for the Gram Scale to begin.......my guess.
165 has dropped.
174 has been out for a little while.
Oh, and I hate Ringo. She's a b***h.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
176 has been out o_O the raw anyway. Kururu and Ringo shouldn't even "help" Kogarasumaru anyway. Whether it's Ringo's way (making them win) or Kururu (who prolly wants them to lose to help them build up strength, at least it looked that way when Kanon suggested it)

Ringo ftw!
Tiruviel
176 has been out o_O the raw anyway. Kururu and Ringo shouldn't even "help" Kogarasumaru anyway. Whether it's Ringo's way (making them win) or Kururu (who prolly wants them to lose to help them build up strength, at least it looked that way when Kanon suggested it)

Ringo ftw!

Well yeah, the raws have been out, but I am just waaaaay too lazy to try and translate them.
But I still like Kururu more than Ringo, throughout the series she has constantly doubted their abilities, and she goes and more or less betrays them. I just think she is an overall b***h.

Kururu ftw.
whoo~ still akito's the cutest!! >__< luv him so..
n i don't like simca at all, especially sincer her hair cut..
Judith

163? I'm reading 159 right now, so i'm almost up to bar. Lol, i love Agito/Akito. I think he is the only character i have never disliked. Right about now, i dislike the whole Sleeping Forest except for Kilik. And Ume.
NeKoChiMe
whoo~ still akito's the cutest!! >__< luv him so..
n i don't like simca at all, especially sincer her hair cut..

Judith

I've been on a rollercoaster with Simca. But recently, i haven't liked her. Around the time they started showing Kilik's face.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PandaInfektion
Tiruviel

Ringo ftw!

Well yeah, the raws have been out, but I am just waaaaay too lazy to try and translate them.
But I still like Kururu more than Ringo, throughout the series she has constantly doubted their abilities, and she goes and more or less betrays them. I just think she is an overall b***h.

Kururu ftw.

Ringo, actually to me, she only doubted the rest of the team, not Ikki. she just didn't want to see the team lose. but hey, different p.o.v.'s who's a b***h and who's not is debatable.

I actually like Simca now the readers know what she's up to and why she did the things she did. she seemed more serious with that new hair cut.. no more cutesy, evil person.
Agito soon christens Ikki with a new title. Ikki later becomes the Storm King of the Hurricane Road.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Seiten-Taisei
Agito soon christens Ikki with a new title. Ikki later becomes the Storm King of the Hurricane Road.

i wish OG created a better title. nothing could topple "sky king", that's like.. the freaking sky. but storm? it's fitting, i suppose.. but.. lame.
Oe oe, there's another AirGear thread? Cool. Now I have another reason to be in Gaia.
This is from WAAAAAAAY back, but I haven't been here in a while, so I'll shove my two bits in. xD

Apollo Road is AWESOME. But...St. Elmo? D: Well, they're just asking for an Elmo joke with that name. I'm betting there's a reference to it--I'll look it up later.

;_; Poor Mimasaka...and did anyone else notice the wing-shaped blood from her back? xD That's definitely symbolism right there.

I do find it kind of odd that she got "crucified" in that position though. I mean...what are the odds?

-potters off to get the rest of the chapters-
Still waiting for 169 by Kuu... why's it taking them so long? gonk
xDD Perhaps they're trying to think up more funny jokes to make out of the pages? I know my source does that. ~_~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff