Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 > >>

And so 148 hits and it has finally begun!!! blaugh blaugh
Sakura's Tamashii
Jelly...101
I ******** love this s**t. I can't wait for chapter 148 to be translated. Who do yall thing ikki will end up with : Ringo or that blonde chick with the messy hair from Tool Toul To.(I forgot her name... Kumuruku?)

YOu mean Kururu Sugimura.... Though I pretty sure Ikki doesn't like her, shes just ment to be his tuner. I think it'd be more between Simca and Ringo.

Well I think Ikki DOES like Kururu..but seriously I want him to end up with Ringo whee
kaze_chidori
Sakura's Tamashii
Jelly...101
I ******** love this s**t. I can't wait for chapter 148 to be translated. Who do yall thing ikki will end up with : Ringo or that blonde chick with the messy hair from Tool Toul To.(I forgot her name... Kumuruku?)

YOu mean Kururu Sugimura.... Though I pretty sure Ikki doesn't like her, shes just ment to be his tuner. I think it'd be more between Simca and Ringo.

Well I think Ikki DOES like Kururu..but seriously I want him to end up with Ringo whee

NOw that 149/150 droped blaugh Ikk'sstill in denial about the whole Ringo battle....
I'm telling you, that kid ain't fit to be king. Dx (This brings that Lion King song to mind)

Anyway. Personally, I don't think Kururu stands much of a chance, either. I don't think tuners going out with their kings might be very good; the whole "keep things business-like" crap. Although, it's really just more the feel I'm getting. It's either between Ringo or Simca. Yea, duke it out! I'm rooting for Simca. ninja

And DAMN Kilik's pretty heart

Speaking of tuners...is it just me, or are all the tuners the opposite gender of the king? (Well, I can see why--who wants another guy rooting around in that area?)

;-; and No, I haven't seen the musical yet....no one looks like who they're supposed to, but I want to see it anyway. xD
Seliece
I'm telling you, that kid ain't fit to be king. Dx (This brings that Lion King song to mind)

Anyway. Personally, I don't think Kururu stands much of a chance, either. I don't think tuners going out with their kings might be very good; the whole "keep things business-like" crap. Although, it's really just more the feel I'm getting. It's either between Ringo or Simca. Yea, duke it out! I'm rooting for Simca. ninja

And DAMN Kilik's pretty heart

Speaking of tuners...is it just me, or are all the tuners the opposite gender of the king? (Well, I can see why--who wants another guy rooting around in that area?)

;-; and No, I haven't seen the musical yet....no one looks like who they're supposed to, but I want to see it anyway. xD
I think Ikki is perfect for the job. He thinks of others and he doesn't want to be king to rule over others...he just wants to reach the sky. I rather it be him or Sora over Kilik who is so serious about everything.
About the love triangle over ikki.... It's hard to decide. I mean, both Kururu and Ringo like him. Just because Kururu is a tuner doesn't mean she doesn't stand a chance. I've read a manga called ichigo 100% where the guy ends up picking the girl that most people didn't think he would pick....So there is the possibility. There even was a chapter where i remember ikki couldn't get kururu out of his head. It was rigth before they went into the Toul Tool To headquarters. There is also the possibility the Ikki only thinks of Ringo like a little sister or childhood friend because the've been together for so long. But all this said...I still think he is going to end up with Ringo.....Correct me if i am wrong but i beleived they've kissed, rigth?

BTW: I took Simca out of the picture because...Well, she doesn't look hot after that hair cut.
Sadly, I would say that Ringo has the most probability of ending up with Ikki because that's usually what happens in these kinds of stories.

Kururu, I thinks he's just going to remain a tuner who feels for her king. Simca...well. Somehow, I picture her letting Ringo take Ikki or something "noble" like that. She doesn't seem very involved lately (well duh, wheelchair)

Speaking of Simca...in the recent chapters. This brings me back to my question of how Simca could possibly have no battle skills whatsoever. Isn't she one of the gravity children, and Kilik's twin, to boot? I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but on page 111 of ch. 150 (volume 17, I think) they were seen riding up and out of wherever it is they were.

From the very beginning, they showed Simca "training" and Ikki watching. If she has those kinds of AT skills, I wonder why she isn't capable of fighting, according to Ringo.

And...I just don't like Ikki. >.> I don't like the whole "main-character-is-stupid-and-crude-but-he's-still-great" blah blah crap. I like the dignified type of king, like Kilik, Agito, Spitfire...even Rika. And...Ikki's really freaking whiny in the anime. Makes me want to castrate him. Argh, I don't really know how to say this, but I just don't like the "Ikki-type" in manga. Another example is Recca from Flame of Recca. Tokiya could've done much better. DX
Seliece
Sadly, I would say that Ringo has the most probability of ending up with Ikki because that's usually what happens in these kinds of stories.

Kururu, I thinks he's just going to remain a tuner who feels for her king. Simca...well. Somehow, I picture her letting Ringo take Ikki or something "noble" like that. She doesn't seem very involved lately (well duh, wheelchair)

Speaking of Simca...in the recent chapters. This brings me back to my question of how Simca could possibly have no battle skills whatsoever. Isn't she one of the gravity children, and Kilik's twin, to boot? I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but on page 111 of ch. 150 (volume 17, I think) they were seen riding up and out of wherever it is they were.

From the very beginning, they showed Simca "training" and Ikki watching. If she has those kinds of AT skills, I wonder why she isn't capable of fighting, according to Ringo.

And...I just don't like Ikki. >.> I don't like the whole "main-character-is-stupid-and-crude-but-he's-still-great" blah blah crap. I like the dignified type of king, like Kilik, Agito, Spitfire...even Rika. And...Ikki's really freaking whiny in the anime. Makes me want to castrate him. Argh, I don't really know how to say this, but I just don't like the "Ikki-type" in manga. Another example is Recca from Flame of Recca. Tokiya could've done much better. DX
Yeah I remember that chapter. Both Simca and Kilik, Sora too, used to live inside that tower or "Underwater" as experiments for A-T.

As for the comment about Ikki.... Well, i think he's cool. I hate people who take everything seriously. Everyone has their own opinions. As for the anime...I never bothered to watch it since i know the manga is more detailed and longer... not to mention better.
Sakura's Tamashii
Jelly...101

Simca's out of the question for me. She's just not what she used to be. After the hair cut...she seems more like a mother now.
when does simca get her hair cut
Personally I'm not overfond of Ikki
*spoiler*

in the latest chapters(160+) he's in total denial. Right now it looks like Ikki will probably end up with noone. He sees Ringo as more of a sister then girlfriend and even if Kururu clearly likes him he doesn't reflect those feelings. Ikki shows he has feelings for Simca when she's first brought to the hospital but it looks more like a small crush

ps. *fangirl scream* kazu-sama~!! heart
yuejapan
After the battle with Behemoth. Spitfire cut it for her
[Hzuki]
yuejapan
After the battle with Behemoth. Spitfire cut it for her
Yup.
First off 153 droped, go read it if you haven't already.....

I finally get to see what Kilik was talking about in the tower, and i'm still at a loss for words. I've gatehred that they were in an underground facility that was used to design AT and that they were test subjects, but what exactly designates you as being considered a Gravity Children. AllI know is that you have those crosses in your eyes but that's about it. Maybe we'll fin out in 154-156, cause after that...well it gets good.
Sakura's Tamashii
First off 153 droped, go read it if you haven't already.....

I finally get to see what Kilik was talking about in the tower, and i'm still at a loss for words. I've gatehred that they were in an underground facility that was used to design AT and that they were test subjects, but what exactly designates you as being considered a Gravity Children. AllI know is that you have those crosses in your eyes but that's about it. Maybe we'll fin out in 154-156, cause after that...well it gets good.
I dont understand why Sora gave out information regarding the whereabouts of the Sky Regalia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff