Welcome to Gaia! ::

hehe CANDEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me wanteh the candeh!!!! I haven't gotten one yet grrrrr
Hey there, this thread is just for people from the Mahou RPG. ^_^ Thanks for stoppin' by, though!

OH. MY. GOD. The image of LabTech013 creeping over the top of his grave is TEH FUNNIEST EVAR. XD XD XD
candeh candeh candeh
... Indeed.

Yeah, I'm not so much in love with the zombie genre as somewhat frightened by it.

I think it's that feeling of hopelessness and defeat that you're all gonna die and turn into zombies. The unstoppable doom. Yeah. It's that.

Otherwise zombie are generally ok unless they're ugly.
candeh rawr candeh hyperrrrrness
Arekuchan
Hey there, this thread is just for people from the Mahou RPG. ^_^ Thanks for stoppin' by, though!

OH. MY. GOD. The image of LabTech013 creeping over the top of his grave is TEH FUNNIEST EVAR. XD XD XD

Heh. Yeah. It's interesting how his brain pokes out.

They all are rather intelligent zombies, actually.
You know, this suddenly strikes me as a good time to leave the party, and stop standing about commenting on it.
me wanteh deh candeh n meh ish hyper!!!!!!
LOL, I'm just getting more excited, myself. I'm camped out, watching the Retirement Party thread. ^_^;
me want candeh crying
hello Areku-chan....muahahahaha *points at his name*
Hehe, look at that. ^^

Back in the day when I joined, there were only two Areku's... And now I think Areku isn't even an active user anymore... Nowadays, when I check the member list, there's like ten variations... ^_^;;
Arekuchan
Hehe, look at that. ^^

Back in the day when I joined, there were only two Areku's... And now I think Areku isn't even an active user anymore... Nowadays, when I check the member list, there's like ten variations... ^_^;;
yea...it gets kinda annoying with all the Kagome, kagome111, kagome666 stressed
Now I am more powerful than EVER BEFORE! MWAHAHAHAA!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff