Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

Sullen lit one
HuggieeBear

Ohhhh, told ya I wasn't a good cook.
But ya gotta give me some credit. I pulled the word goulash out of nowhere. Lol.
the tree was getting long so i chopped it down lol. do you know how to cook anything?

I can follow directions better than anyone, so if I have a recipe then I am golden, but if I had to come up with something. Hmm, I guess I could whip something up, but not all that great. Lol.

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
HuggieeBear
Sullen lit one
HuggieeBear

Ohhhh, told ya I wasn't a good cook.
But ya gotta give me some credit. I pulled the word goulash out of nowhere. Lol.
the tree was getting long so i chopped it down lol. do you know how to cook anything?

I can follow directions better than anyone, so if I have a recipe then I am golden, but if I had to come up with something. Hmm, I guess I could whip something up, but not all that great. Lol.
so you cook box stuff so you can have directions.. cool gtg get dinner started see ya again soon*hugzz*

Friendly Bear

Sullen lit one

OkieDokie, see you soon. *Hugz*

Friendly Bear

Bump! Bump!

Destitute Wench

Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard
congratulation!! you just won 1 million gold

eek How? What did I do? confused

Destitute Wench

HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

Have you bought a raffle ticket?

Destitute Wench

HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

You have a quest thread? Hmmm . . . Oh That is the one that you made me delete my two posts!! 3nodding Yeah. Kick me off the first page. stare

Friendly Bear

Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

Hi Lady!!!
*Hugz*

Actually No, I haven't yet. I need to though.

Destitute Wench

Destitute Wench

HuggieeBear
Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

Hi Lady!!!
*Hugz*

Actually No, I haven't yet. I need to though.

I'm thinking the same.

Friendly Bear

Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

You have a quest thread? Hmmm . . . Oh That is the one that you made me delete my two posts!! 3nodding Yeah. Kick me off the first page. stare

Yeahhh. I was trying to create it when I asked you to delete those posts. Have you visited it yet? I think it turned out pretty good. xd

Destitute Wench

HuggieeBear
Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

Yeahhh. I was trying to create it when I asked you to delete those posts. Have you visited it yet? I think it turned out pretty good. xd

No, I'll jump over there now.

Destitute Wench

HuggieeBear
Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

question ? question ? Who in the world is Passion Flower? I thought this was your quest thread. I felt like I fell into Wonderland. I kept wondering what is this place?

Friendly Bear

Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Lady Brinard
HuggieeBear
Bump! Bump!

question ? question ? Who in the world is Passion Flower? I thought this was your quest thread. I felt like I fell into Wonderland. I kept wondering what is this place?

Lol. Nooo. Lol. That guild that I am a part of. Passion Flower is the guild master or whatever its called and she put together a big 'Fair' where a bunch of guilds get together to have prizes and contests and such. So that is going on and I am promoting it on my siggy.
My quest thread is the big banner that says 'HuggieBears Quest Thread' You click the banner to go to my quest thread. Lol. Here's a link:
***HuggieeBears Quest Thread***

Sullen lit one generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sullen lit one
User Image

you all know how to play this game, normally the 1st person to post on a numbered page gets so much gold but I want to change this game up. So post all you want on my thread, but the last poster on the page randomly drawn when I log in, on each day a page will be picked by random number generator the last poster on that page will get 1 million gold if I am that poster the person above me will win prize if by chance I am the only poster on page I will retain prize
time again for random page prize...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces