Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sinister_Bunneh
Felinophile
Sinister_Bunneh
rawr~!

rawr back
hows it goin?

everything is good, my oldest started college, cried all the way home and i had an empty hole for a while, he came back for the labor day weekend and is gone again sad i have one other son and he is in 11th grade this year, so he is filling my void 3nodding he goes for his drivers license tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed so i wont have to drive him to school anymore mrgreen hows things on your end

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Felinophile
Sinister_Bunneh
Felinophile
Sinister_Bunneh
rawr~!

rawr back
hows it goin?

everything is good, my oldest started college, cried all the way home and i had an empty hole for a while, he came back for the labor day weekend and is gone again sad i have one other son and he is in 11th grade this year, so he is filling my void 3nodding he goes for his drivers license tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed so i wont have to drive him to school anymore mrgreen hows things on your end
rofl, just think, you will have the house to yourself soon! ;D
some nice quiet after growing up with sons, im sure.
though i can understand the emptiness too

im alright, my teeth are hurting me and giving me horribad migraines...ugh @.@ ow~~ ;[
though ive been going to the dentist a lot to get my cavities filled and whatnot, and my front teeth have all been fixed so i can smile again <3
Sinister_Bunneh

im alright, my teeth are hurting me and giving me horribad migraines...ugh @.@ ow~~ ;[
though ive been going to the dentist a lot to get my cavities filled and whatnot, and my front teeth have all been fixed so i can smile again <3

good for you! your teeth play an important role in your all over good health mrgreen

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Felinophile
Sinister_Bunneh

good for you! your teeth play an important role in your all over good health mrgreen
yea
i mean, i have my smile back, for one! my front teeth had holes and visible cavities ;[ uwah~
but now they look normal! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces