Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
thanks *hugs* im gonna put my avi in pjs and go to bed. good night.

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Good night pigy...Love the jammies. 4laugh

PukuKuLily rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

Gracious Friend

16,025 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello everyone!
Haven't been on for awhile. :3

Seeker

Arcane Wanderer

Don't want to be a brony *shakes head*

Hi everyone. (I'm going to be switching between Arcane's for the next couple of minutes)

Dedicated Streaker

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

THE YAHTZEE GAME WILL BE PUT ON HIATUS BEGINNING SUNDAY MAY 6, 2012. PLEASE TURN IN ALL CURRENT WINS SO THAT I CAN GET THE PRIZES TO YOU. MY SUMMER PLANS ARE FINALLY SET & I WILL BE AWAY TOO LONG & MY TIME FILLED WILL BE SPENT WITH MY SON AND FAMILY. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!! I'LL CHECK IN WHENEVER I CAN. HUGS & LOVE TO YOU ALL.

User Image

HEY THERE FOLKS!! HOW THE HELL ARE YA?? WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH EACH OF YOU? AS YOU CAN SEE I FINALLY WORKED MY VACATION SCHEDULE OUT(yay!!) & NEED TO PUT MY GAMES ON HIATUS. I WILL TRY TO GET ONLINE WHEN I CAN. JUST KNOW MY MAIN FOCUS WILL BE SPENDING TIME WITH MY SON!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT PEOPLE. wink

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER. I WISH ALL THE MOM's OUT THERE AN INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL & SPECIAL MOTHER's DAY!!!

ANGELIQUE: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SEAN's GRADUATION IS ON THE 17th--HOW COOL IS THAT?? I HOPE YOU PARTY YOUR a** OFF GIRL. I'LL BE JOINING YOU ON MAY 30th LOL HUGS, LAUGHTER, AND LOVE

AND TO ANYONE THAT MAY BE CELEBRATING A SPECIAL SOMETHING WHILE I'M GONE: CONGRATS!!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!! PARTY YOUR ASSES OFF TOO LOL

Fatcat

User Image

Good morning guys. :]

I am so glad to hear everyone is doing better!

<3

alvina181 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 5, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

Mewling Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
Hullo guys, it's me again :3 Sadly I need to go to bed now - it's late where I am. Just finished rushing a heap of theory work heheh.

Shameless Lunatic

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great day! Pigy that goes out especially to you! heart

ozkur rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

28,500 Points
Good Morning

@MommaGem ~ Sounds like a fabulous summer, you also enjoy and don't party too hard. xd
I'm getting to that point I can't keep up with the big dogs. lmao

@Fire ~ Hi, how's it going...It's SATURDAY and that's good. biggrin

@Alvina ~ Hi, where is it you are?

@Cat ~ Howdy?

@Arcane ~ I was a brony last night, and I left before I could change it. *shrugs*

@Lily ~ Hey, where ya been? *waves*

Ok don't thing I missed anyone, off I go to make rounds as I usually do in the a.m. lol

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
*waves* morning i need to go have breakfast and take my 7 pills XD i shall be back. gotta get my avi dressed again first though.

Amigurumi Queen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6, 6, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Hello, everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend.
MommaG, you have yourself a great summer! Congratulations, Sean!

ozkur rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

28,500 Points
Morning Pigy, Sleep well? scream 7 pills, emotion_donotwant Enjoy breakfast, perhaps you'll be able to taste it hmmm...I'm fixing to make some too. See ya later perhaps. Another Busy day, funny all before vacation. emotion_facepalm

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
still some time before breakfast is ready, didnt realize my dad was gonna get fancy XD

*waves* hey guys!

i slept fine, had to tape my right eye shut so it wouldnt dry up. yes 7 pills. 6 are steroids and then 1 huge antiviral pill. ive figure out i can tase salty and bitter things and sweet things for the most part. and a little but of spicy stuff. but savory things i still cant taste at all.

8,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
just poping in to stay morning! lol sorry I'm not frequent enough in here. lol been busy IRL working and what not from home.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
back. blah, those pills are so bitter D:

*waves* hey snow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash