Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image
As you all probally know its Valentines so here I thought why not have an Avi contest to see who has the cutest Avi's in those classic colors: pink, red, and white. So step on up and Enter the 1st (of my making) Valentines Avatar Contest!

User Image
1. The picture you submit must mostly be in pink, red, and/or white.
2. You may enter only one picture
3. Picture must be current
4. You must be wearing your outfit when you send trade because I'm using that picture.
5. You must pay the entry fee upfront - 200g
</center>
<center>User Image
heart 1st Prize in the Avi contest will receive 1000g and the knowledge that they had the cutest Avi in this contest.

heart The Best Bumper Award will be 500g. Minimum bumps for entry into this category - 20

heart Most Creative Bump Award will be 500g. This requires a picture. I will judge this one and it must have a Valentines theme.

User Image
Every Person who comes through here will have a chance to vote. I will set up a Poll when all the spots are filled. Since each person can vote once it should be fair. If you advertise this (contestents) you might have a better chance of winning. As everyone knows, one vote makes all the difference.

I reserve the right to not continue the contest and choose whom is allowed into the contest based on their Avatar. I also reserve the right to not award the prizes if not all the spots are filled. In the case of the latter I will refund all entry costs accordingly</center>
<center>User Image</center>

<center>User Image</center>

<center>Best Bumper!

Most Creative Bump!
</center>
And now we wait for people to come and enter...
heart Valentines Bump! heart
heart heart Bump 1 heart heart
1 bump i'll bump for u happy v-day!!!
heart heart Bump 2 heart heart
heart heart Bump 3 heart heart

Bless Cupids Bow! Bumpers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items