Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greetings. Over the short while I've been on Gaia, I've accumulated modest amounts of gold from time to time. I'm big into donations and such. As you can see, I'm not a big spender. So, I decided to have this game. The rules are simple. The first person to PM me, Gojyou Shiouji, 12:00 Pacific Standard Time (-8 GMT) the 15th of every month will get all the gold in my possession at that time. Now, keep in mind that it may only be 1 gold, or it could be 5000. I tend to post alot, so my bank account will fill rather quickly. This is a great way to make a quick, easy parcel, and is perfect for those just starting on Gaia. It's open participation, no need to sign up, no entry fees, no donations. Just a few seconds of your time one day of the month can get you a pretty penny. For any clarification, post here, or PM me, and I'll do my best to help you. Good luck to you all.

January winner: Pots
so you're just gonna give away your gold?
mystical_china_dreams
so you're just gonna give away your gold?

yes. every piece of gold i have.
Gojyou Shiouji
Greetings. Over the short while I've been on Gaia, I've accumulated modest amounts of gold from time to time. I'm big into donations and such. As you can see, I'm not a big spender. So, I decided to have this game. The rules are simple. The first person to PM me, Gojyou Shiouji, the 15th of every month will get all the gold in my possession at that time. Now, keep in mind that it may only be 1 gold, or it could be 5000. I tend to post alot, so my bank account will fill rather quickly. This is a great way to make a quick, easy parcel, and is perfect for those just starting on Gaia. It's open participation, no need to sign up, no entry fees, no donations. Just a few seconds of your time one day of the month can get you a pretty penny. For any clarification, post here, or PM me, and I'll do my best to help you. Good luck to you all.
so now wait. what do we pm you. and you need to make it a sooner date
it doesnt work oh well
MacheteBear

Anything you want. It could be your life story, your favourite song, or a smiley. As long as it has your name on it, you win. And why would you like a sooner date?
Bumo (not to be confused with bump)
Gojyou Shiouji
MacheteBear

Anything you want. It could be your life story, your favourite song, or a smiley. As long as it has your name on it, you win. And why would you like a sooner date?
so i can get gold sooner....
MacheteBear
Gojyou Shiouji
MacheteBear

so i can get gold sooner....

lol. no, sorry. it's the 15th because it's the 15th. apr. 15th is tax day, so nyah xp
OoOoOOo
i likes i likes

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
twisted
15th you say? Hmm... I like!!
january 15th is our wedding day.
gst or what? cause we have different timezones
Ooo. Cool. What's today? o.o; xd