Nope, just lookin'. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Nope, I'm going for the avi contest! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Nope, I'm going for the bump contest! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
OMGLOLSTFUROFLBBQAOL!!!! 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image
Welcome the Lion Lotto!

ATTENTION: DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST, THIS LOTTO IS NOW CLOSED. I CANNOT RETURN ALL THE GOLD SPENT ON IT YET; I WILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A SWARM OF PM'S IF YOU BELIEVE I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO DO SO. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT IF I KEPT THIS GOING, YOU'D PROBABLY NEVER GET YOUR GOLD BACK ANYWAY, 'CAUSE THE LOTTO WOULD NEVER END.

I'm currently trying to raise funds for several items, so I'm holding a lotto to benefit me and few lucky (or skilled) Gaians! This lotto will earn me a large portion of the gold I need, and will hopefully help others achieve their own far-fetched goals. So if you'd like 100,000g to help get that Kiki Kitty, Staff of the Angels, or whatever you may be shooting for - or you just want the cash - come on in! 3nodding

1. You is the here-ness!
2. Donors
3. Thread rules
4. Lotto details
5. Ticket holders
6. Bump contest
7. Avatar contest
8. Black/White lists
User Image
User Image
Donors

The people of honor n' stuff! mrgreen

None yet. sad I shall bestow a crown of gold and precious jewels to the first donor! 3nodding .....Well, not really, but I thank that first person, as well as all others, big time! heart
User Image
User Image
Thread Rules

Most of these, if not all, should be common knowledge, and you ought to know to follow them already. But I'll say 'em anyway.

1. FOLLOW THE TOS.
2. No flaming!
3. Respect everyone, even the rulebreakers. Report rulebreakers to me or a mod depending on what they did, please, but in the thread, set a good example for them rather than showing anger.
4. You can tell rulebreakers what they did wrong, but do so maturely.
5. Use common sense and maturity; don't do anything you think (or know) is bad.
6. Not really a rule, but stay and chat if you like.
7. I have the right to add & modify rules as needed.
User Image
User Image
Lotto Details

I'll be selling 100,000 tickets for 10g each. Better than selling 5 million of 'em, don't you think? It goes faster, and you have better odds of winning! mrgreen

Once all tickets are sold, I'll use the random number generator to determine a winner. That fortunate (nyeh, I don't believe in luck much) Gaian will win the main prize of the thread: 100k of those elusive little gold pieces! blaugh

Send all trades for tickets to me, Leo the Mountain Lion, with the title "Lion Lotto - # tickets", replacing the # with the amount of tickets you're buying. Make sure you put the right amount of gold in the trade - no more, no less - or it'll be canceled.
User Image
User Image
Ticket Holders

99,935 tickets remaining

1-50 (50) - [Liquid.Candy]
51-60 (10) - 3mo-rific!
61-65 (5) - VampireBloodFire
(apparently changed her username or got banned; I can't find her anywhere...)
User Image
User Image
Bump Contest

The top ten bumpers and their bump count are listed below. To speed things up, the only requirement is that you've bought at least 10 tickets. If you win any one of the prizes, though, you get more than that money back! 3nodding

The bump contest ends at the same time as the lotto. At that point, I'll update the total bumps one last time, then hand out the prizes to the winners.

Oh, and it would be a major help for you to PM me with your updated amount of bumps and the last page you bumped on whenever you finish for the day (not before, as I don't want a PM overload), though it's not necessary.

Don't skip bumps, or you will be blacklisted! None of us wants that, so please don't give me a reason to do it.

Now that we're done with that unpleasantness, the prizes are:

First place - 10,000g
Second place - 5,000g
Third place - 3,000g

And here are the placings:

1. 3mo-rific! - 115
User Image
User Image

This contest will be run only once, so if you want to enter, don't hesitate!

The basics: an entry fee of 1k, 10 slots, and a prize of 15k. That means the winner gets 15 times their money back, of course. Unfortunately for me, it also means I lose money on this deal. gonk But I like avi contests, so what the hey. mrgreen As with the lotto, send all trades to me with the correct amount of gold, but with the title "Avi Contest". Right before or after you send the trade, PM me with a static image (screenshot) of your CURRENT avatar - that means that when I recieve the PM, the screenshot should match the avatar beside the message. If you don't know how to make the image or put it on the Internet, then just PM me saying so, and I'll take care of the rest. If you know how to make a screenshot, please DON'T PM ME asking me to do it!

One last thing - it's okay to update your avi in the contest before all ten slots are filled. To do so, just send a PM requesting the change, and with the new screenshot in the message. Again, make sure the screenshot matches your current avi. I know how what it's like to have submitted your avi and then discover something you like better on it, and I'd rather not be one of those sticklers who don't consider that. =^_^=

Once all the slots are filled, I'll put the entrants in a poll for voting, and whoever has the most votes on the first Saturday after a week from the time the poll is put up wins. For example, if the poll goes up on Thursday, then the winner is decided nine days from then, on the Saturday after the next.

The slots:

1. Dark_Metal_X
User Image

2. silver steel dragunn
User Image

3. BananaCoin
(changed username or got banned; I can't find her anywhere)
User Image

User Image
User Image
Whitelist

Once there are people on this list, treat them with kindness and respect; they've earned it! 3nodding

Blacklist

These people have either broken the rules or just generally been really, REALLY annoying. scream They're on my ignored list and therefore can't post here. Hopefully, no one's Gaian name will ever have to be put on this list.
User Image
User Image
Hooray, open for business! mrgreen
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items