Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
Since I'm out for Christmas Break and I'd like to have some fun, I've decided to start up this challenge. Whoever joins Stack Attack and gets the highest score by 8 p.m. CST will win whatever gold's in the betting pool.

In order to participate you must play Stack Attack, take a screen shot of your score (snipping tool works well for this, if you have Windows), and post it here in this forum. The current betting amount is 2 billion gold.

You may keep playing after posting your score (no extra 2 billion required), but you must have a new screenshot in order for your score to count. Just make a new post for your new score and I'll keep track of it for you.

For your score, so that others may not pretend it's there, I would prefer for the screen shot to be of your entire screen, so that I have your name to make sure it's really you. No proof=No entry.

Example: User Image

After posting, please send a trade with the bet amount. If you win, then the trade will be discontinued and a new trade with all the gold from the pool will be put in its place. I will not accept any trades/gold until after 8 p.m. CST tonight and after I post the winner of the tournament. If you fail to make a payment you will be banned.

Current Pool: 0 gold

Current players and scores:

Banned users: