1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 359 360 361 > >> >>> »|

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Hiya everyone!

It's the one and only
Angelic Goddess of Death here heart tee~hee!

And boy do I got a game for you wink

I might have to change the rules as I go along to make this game more enjoyable to all since I'm new at this and all ♥

Please feel free to make suggestions!

Also I have created a poll to see how well everyone is enjoying themselves! Please take the time to cast a vote!

Can everyone please give this thread a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would greatly appreciate it!

Status of The Game

Hello everyone. I will have to make some new rules and clean up this thread. I have been busy what with the holiday season so I will update as much as I possibly can.

I have finally logged on after not being able to for months! I will shift through on my own time as to reward everyone that has been patient enough to wait all this time. I'm still using my boyfriend's computer and he doesn't like me logging onto Gaia because of how mean people on this site can be. So often times I will try to log on when he's not around. I hope that I can get this game up and running soon.

I am still going to be a while so please keep waiting everyone! Thank you so much for being so patient!

Also I am so far behind that I think it's best to close this thread for now. I will of course shift through this thread and give out prizes and rewards as often as I possibly can. I'm sorry to those that want to play but I can't keep up at this rate. I really do need to be back up to speed before I can open this thread again. I will let you all know when this thread is up and running again. Thank you for playing, having fun, and making new friends. I hope to make everyone here as happy as can be. Maybe one day I will be able to straighten out my corrupt life. Take care everyone.

Updated through Page 329
Will attempt to shift through 330 as soon as I have a chance.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Rules Everyone! I said rules!!!!

For starters, follow anything and everything Gaia Online says so. That's right, you have to follow all of their rules or you'll be a bad child! *hiss* I won't tolerate any bad kiddos here!

Secondly, I'm going to add in some more rules because who doesn't love rules? tee~hee heart

Please, if you wish to quote me then you can only quote from Post #14 .

Third of all, don't bother begging. That is a form of harassment which goes against the rules of this site. I will give your prize when I am able to. I have no reason not to. I don't even own my own computer so please stop assuming that I can just magically make things happen

Fourth of all, don't send any messages to my inbox regarding this game. I am simply going to ignore you. If you ignore this rule, don't expect a prize. I'm very serious about the constant harassment that I receive. You should take me seriously too.

Last of all, I'm not going to give you any warnings. The rules are here for a reason and I will enforce them. Follow all the rules or get out. Simple as that.

Wow. So now people will go to my profile to harass me there too?! NO! I've myself clear people! DO NOT HARASS ME! Don't comment on my profile just to say "but I didn't send you a PM!"

angelicgoddessofdeath rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
How to Play the Game:

All you have do is:

Roll some dice!

But not just any ol' dice! Oh no no no! You naughty thing you!

For every time you comment here you must make sure to do the following:

Post Action > select Roll Dice > Die size > select 6 sided > # of dice > type in 2

I will perform this action ONLY to demonstrate what your post should look! I am not entering my own contest, you silly Gaian, you!

You can only win up to a max of 5 times!
I want everyone to get a chance to win too! Don't be so greedy *hiss*

GO DICE ROLL!

I wonder what I will get; this is so exciting!

Did I win?! Did I win?!

To win this game of mine, all you have to do is, get DOUBLES!!!

Once you get DOUBLES you will win virtually anything!

Take a dive, take a chance, you have nothing to lose!

Only everything to win!

So what are you waiting for, Christmas? That's quite a ways away so why don't you play?

Go ahead and roll some dice and let the games begin!

angelicgoddessofdeath rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
SUGGESTION/QUESTION BOX:

SUGGESTIONS:

Q: What items/prizes do we win?

A: Tee hee heart Now what fun would it be if you knew what items you would win?

Q: So did I win?

A: As long as you rolled two six-sided dice and got doubles during your roll, then yes you did win. You should receive a prize promptly.

Q: How many times can I try?

A: Silly! As many times as you would like! You can only win up to a total of 5 times.

Q: What am I suppose to do after I've won?

A: Many like to quote (which is why I have the post that you can quote) others like to send me links (to find the posts quicker). I personally love to read what everyone posts. So really, you don't have to do anything other than wait for me to send the gift. It may take a while as my health isn't the best in the world but by no stretch of the imagination is it the worst. You can also feel free to talk to others to pass the time. Or even to me! I just love talking!

Inb4 what's with the weird Post Action this comment has? Um my mouse went the sillies with the cats playing and I and I didn't realize I somehow rolled zero dice with a dice size? Um I don't frankly quite know. Sorry if this comment might have confused anyone sweatdrop

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Here I will post the winners names and what their prize was. Sorry but this list is getting too long and it's an eyesore. Just know that they did receive their prizes heart Also the list was getting so long I had to crunch the names together. Quite the tight fit if you ask me ♥

WINNERS:

Tiffany175 ( 2x ) ~ Banned Bee ~ amunhotep ~ iAmRepo ~ xXxPrisoner-of-MorexXx ~ CrazyQuicks ~ tbds102 ~ wikdz ( 5x ) ~ Negi Magister Mage ( 4x ) ~ char-doo ( 2x ) ~ Iuns ~ I-LsD-I ~ Insignificant Beauty ~ ImaEpicCookieMonsterX (2x) ~ A Za-Banpaia-Neko ~ Amaayzin ~ Ochalissah ~ fatesdesciple (5x) ~ Girl Named Hello ~ Mr_Jooooker (5x) ~ call_me_vampire2009 (5x) ~ Hanole ~ Apier ~ Estella68 ~ babyblueayumi ~ Violette Cielle ~ kirstyweasley ~ --Beckys Nightmare-- ~ NerdyGossip ~ Rococonut ~ Alkhoholic ~ skybluesam1 (3x) ~ TreePedo (4x) ~ vvaniloquence ~ Hinakura Hyuharu ~ stacilo ~ bebeicon (5x) ~ N0 AGENDA (4x) ~ coppaangel ~ ll DC ll (2x) ~ Mama_Cakes (2x) ~ Rain and Dreams (2x) ~ !~Lady Spiffy~! ~ iiPocky-Hime ~ Technicolor Turtle ~ D i n o - M o ~ LadyVine ~ i - xeno - y (2x)~ Princess Serenity-chan ~ Slntd-n-Nchntd ~ devising ~ Totallynekkid ~ Rexy I (2x) ~ Lady Ampu ~ Totes Sweet ~ PoliiPear ~ annadel (5x) ~ -- Siri is My Name -- (5x) ~ Carpoem ~ EmJhaiiGee ~ Shadow-E-Claire ~ Sochiii ~ TheBrokenNani ~ BlogDog123 ~ Liang Qi ~ jemom ~ iiJVLzz ~ -11-VashTheStampede-11- (2x) ~ Effyy (3x) ~ runswithcats21 ~ DogLoverAtHeart ~ a wild rumpus ~ Uberschaf ~ TheSleepyBasilisk (3x) ~ Xaraela ~ x - L e y a a (2x) ~ Fangeh (5x) ~ muurrr ~ syrensage2 ~ Lannister Queen ~ Ime Koje Nije Zauzeto ~ Yukiwabell (3x) ~ wildgoat ~ ScaraDactyle ~ Sedi ~ tesssss (2x) ~ Technicolour_Piston (5x)~ Annekii ~ CluelessGuitar(5x) ~ XxDub_DruidxX ~ grandlord100 ~ Ms Fortunes ~ xXDarth_FlamesXx ~ x_MedievalCrayon_x ~ iMirla ~ Whimsical Michi ~ iCandiiiz ~ Midnightglow18 (4x)~ arishiauchia (3x) ~ sas666 ~ xxxPerfect Weaponxxx ~ Curs3d L0v3r ~ DarkAmitiel ~ Whatt Now ~ MusicLovinTomboi ~ KyokoMomomiya ~ Electric_Purple_Leopard ~ elephantscantfly (2x)~ Sexy no jitsu (2x)~ xNukayax ~ Lundon ~ bloodstain fever ~ Phanna (5x)~ Leopard Pillow (2x)~ ChanceJanus (5x)~ xl Sara lx (2x)~ JohndeeChan ~ StarKinder ~ Flower Child Uchiha ~ The Raven Rose (3x)~ itZz-Nikk ~ Craft_Knight ~ Cadet101 ~ GrayLove45 ~ Omnalu ~ __emilyykay ~ lsolor Dolor Omicidio ~ r a d_ u n i c o r n s ~ Pauleono ~ Cellarnya (3x)~ Passionate Persephone ~ ii-Capn-JuJu (2x)~ Sailor Ninja Panda ~ ll YMCMB ll ~ Kixiie ~ Poisoned Chalice ~ ratchet-kun ~ tjjpuppies21 ~ Sheriff Caitlyn ~ Lily_Ellen ~ general dingus ~ Myth Obscuro ~ starryfall24 ~ Patriotic Heroine Amelia (4x) ~ chicio ~ Asian Candy Canes (3x)~ celestier ~ ILikePies014 ~ ButterflyAyane (5x)~ C-ute_Airi ~ Epic Faggotory ~ PurpleJellyBeanXD ~ Mr Twiddlez (2x)~ 1860218a (2x)~ Akemiai7 ~ Miss Freaky Rose (3x)~ krixkrax ~ Tira Telf (5x)~ Riku Glitch ~ catbuddy ~ X_-Music man-_X ~ treemints (3x)~ scalemate ~ _giselleLu (2x)~ Secretly Billie Piper ~ xKawaiiBamx ~ Cristada (3x)~ corbienne ~ Tabi-kun (3x)~ Crown Cactus ~ Ai ish kitty (5x)~ Exzavia (5x)~ Fuyuuki (2x)~ Hayato Sakashi (3x)~ Ariele Thibodeaux ~ bram toker ~ DiIdo ~ Cronas Child ~ dreamsette ~ Iminayo ~ grumpy humpy bunny ~ DestiniArt ~ Haruka-nee ~ Gold Hearted Bunny ~ MarcyDaVampQueen ~ -I- Sexual Waffle -I- (5x)~ Remilialnf ~ xX fluffie Xx ~ luck of an lrish ~ Infraradiant ~ Katurday ~ Sharima (5x)~ Side Bae ~ TastyinLollipop ~ Green NyQuil ~ StoneColdGiselle ~ NightCatLover (2x)~ MargieMe (2x)~ wizard109 (2x)~ Zack the underworld lord ~ 3l Chapo ~ Brusque (5x)~ Airsaber (5x)~ Duchess Jilleena ~ Namida_Katsura (2x)~ crystal_gravewater ~ James Phobos ~ YubelTheImmortal ~ Ethereal Darkness ~ LADY DEATH-2013 ~ mosescaba (2x) ~ ChimeraMistress (2x)~ - h a b i b a t i - (5x) ~ kat-lg (5x)~ henryjoo (5x)~ Jitter Doll ~ Soldato Max ~ AaronRizzuto ~ QueerxCore (2x)~ Black Moon Tempest (2x)~ Ty_Vaniko ~ Joris Ikkaz ~ the purple mew ~ hikaime ~ Hyekiu ~ azn-girl05596 ~ TheScilentToaster ~ Remillio Senoa (3x)~ SincerelyFreak ~ Senzon28 (4x)~ Angelica Of Crown Royal ~ XxWindChildxX ~ Sain the Insane ~ Dub_Wolf ~ Mi-Chan 115 ~ RueRouge_Returns ~ PrincessReg_29 ~ Mawie1109 ~ ll Yokai Loki ll ~ such is healy ~ M o d e r n i s e ~ Ur a Wizard Lexi ~ DracusX ~ Pandara Kammikazi ~ Rosy Dawn ~ angel_of_harmony ~ ashrose8 (2x)~ iLollip0p ~ iiWub ~ Butterfly Kiwi ~ professorhans (5x)~ mollymich (5x)~ Lucky~9~Lives ~ yodeler5 (2x)~ Queen of Eternity ~ chirpysmom ~ raifoundnemo (5x)~ beastie allupons (5x)~ Shimimi_Blossom (5x)~ SweetxVicious ~ xKirst ~ Axuan ~ KumohiraFu (2x)~ Aurora the succubus ~ Eelysion ~ Kizakura ~ the real zeszu ~ Wittle Fox ~ Miki Muu (3x)~ MaliciousNight ~ AntivistCunt (5x)~ Peacez Boyz (5x)~ xKiromXX18 (2x)~ Volvec (2x)~ jacinda135 ~ M o o s ii e (2x)~ xKikiPonx ~ Robotic Lil Sweeter ~ BandGeekElisa ~ socially parasitic ~ Purple Crystal Apple ~ Jinx291 ~ nyako_chan89 ~ Jedi Kitty x ~ Human Desires ~ My Lovely Whisper ~ Haruxi ~ Amortentiax ~ FallenAngel14110 (2x)~ MayApples ~ l3eyond l3lue (3x)~ xshizsukix ~ BACKBONE and BLOOD ~ friiky_yumi (5x)~ Super Shy Kitty ~ Ace Syndrome ~ a wild jake appeared ~ Seta_Blacksail (2x)~ 50shadesofblu (2x)~ QueenAsii ~ leeloveu (5x)~ Princess Lillium Doll ~ tama-tama11 ~ PrincessxTeddy ~ nintendo_babe3434 ~ Asuna_Dragneel (5x)~ AveryMary21 (5x)~ Conren ~ thewarwithin ~ 6Sweet Love6 ~ Lavenderia ~ HeyXero ~ CrystalMarieJewell ~ Makto txan palulukan ~ clearemix ~ Im Faptastic (2x)~ SmokeMarihuanas ~ deadly girl245 ~ Yumeiir ~ Xciter ~ Punk Bravery ~ _x-iNinjaTurtlez (2x)~ Gregoomies ~ Ariapyon ~ raniellaaaa ~ H202 (2x)~ DirtySnitch ~ BreakTheHabit ~ Kyuui Kiwi ~ Ryuji Teppei ~ Darkcon206 ~ PuddiBunny (5x)~ Infamously Unknown (5x)~ Contagious Medusa ~ lntoxicate ~ sweetiefantasy (2x)~ palpat ~ xxx_Losing_Sanity_xxx ~ Queen Anna of Arendelle (3x)~ babiekat1993 ~ Jill4ChrisRedfeild ~ Kira Crimescene ~ blue lotus flower (2x)~ moosicow ~ Meresh ~ ufos ~ Malevolynn ~ Fantasies ~ RawrrrKitty ~ SilentCacaphony ~ khushi1 (3x)~ daddyfunkme_ ~ Rainbow Ditto ~ IAmTehTaco (5x)~ Vutar ~ BumblebeePython (5x)~ xX_Starfire_Knight_Xx ~ toffee caramel ~ iuvenis ~ Fluskie (3x)~ MeowmanX ~ Arm Candi ~ IcyPirate ~ Candace Di ~ Aoi Azami ~ My Little Spider Friend ~ Kitten Fly ~ noideah (5x)~ Hysteri (2x)~ Can I change this later (5x)~ XxZanavieldxX (3x)~ Xelyth ~ kittenboodle ~ CreativeVision ~ starfly1234 ~ KathS_660 ~ MortEngel (2x)~ Keyohei ~ Ebonlock ~ Wakahisa_S ~ Queen of Memories ~ PochaCco888 ~ x-ScribbleNauts ~ insane chocolatelover ~ Elke Rigby ~ Pheonixheir (2x)~ uh_soap (2x)~ huyitskevin ~ ll Meido Pyun Pyun ll (2x)~ AlyTheChu09 ~ ariasaven (2x)~ KimByunTae ~ ProDGLee (2x)~ Rybkatron ~ jazxvi ~ Seizurette ~ Jax IV ~

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
I've decided to make things more fun around here... for every 50 pages I'll award a Gaian a special prize money just for being a part of this thread!

I will generate a number based upon how many posts there are and whichever number I get will correlate with the poster and that's who gets to win some prize! A second number will be generated to determine the prize amount! This action will be performed every 50 pages!
Now doesn't that sound fun? Right moving along now!

Please try to accept the trade within 1 week. If you don't, you forfeit the winning amount and a new winner will be selected.

The Winners thus far:

Page 50 ~ Tall Italian Boy
Page 100 ~ The Raven Rose
Page 150 ~ Toity Hoity
Page 200 ~ Butterfly Kiwi
Page 250 ~ Tira Telf
Page 300 ~ wizard109
Page 350 ~
Page 400 ~
Page 450 ~
Page 500 ~

TBC

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
You may feel free to talk virtually just about any topic you would like!

My favorite topic to talk about is BUMP! heart

Please keep this thread clean and follow Gaia Online's rules.

And please, make sure you do the correct post action that I told you do perform back on post #2 or else you might as well forfeit the match and try again on another post.

If you do end up winning please make sure to get my attention through quoting the correct post because darling I'm sure that when you win, you would really like it if you got your prize!

Would you like to make me a banner to use? I would really like if the word got out that this lovely game of mine exists!

If so please feel free to post all about it! That way you can play the game while presenting me a banner at the same time! Now wouldn't that be fun?

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Would you like to help keep this game going?
If you honeys are willing to DONATE whatever items/gold you would like, please do! ♥
I want this to be a fun game for everyone to play to their hearts content. heart

I want to thank you Curs3d L0v3r for making such a nice donation to help out this game. It moves me to tears. cat_crying Thank you. The flower is a sign of deepest gratitude and utter most thanks.

I want to thank live4refer for being so kind as to provide a kind donation to help out this thread cat_blaugh I really want to make this a fun game for all so I am deeply appreciated of the donation.

I want to thank QueenSadri for being so generous to give use a wonderful donation to help out in this game thread gaia_angelleft cat_biggrin gaia_angelright
I hope to be able to give out much better rewards now!

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Would you like to play other fun games?!

Well, I sure would!

If you have any fun games you would like to share with us then please tell us all about it. There's a good chance I along with others would love to play =^_^=

Games so far:
ROLL SOME DICE ♥ WIN THE PRIZE

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
White list~ heart

So far everybody! I would really hate to have to do this but -shrugs- people are silly and want to have a spotlight for themselves.

Black list~ heart

SophiaAnnastasia
RainbowBogie
Mierre IV
MARCUSHALL998
Crimson-Flower2
Ollaf
Miss Kiiro
ForeverKrystal
Medical Slave

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points