Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
lol, i don't know what to offer for the dappy since there aren't any in marketplace XD

I know ^^ I guess I bought the last one from the 3rd gens, but now I don't want it anymore <.<
I put mine in the MP now....when I look on the prices for the other gens....900k is a good start ^^ the 4th is 810k ... so I guess between those 2 prices would be good smile I would love to get 900k, that's what I paid....but I would also sell it for 850k I guess.....
i would love to but i'm just waiting for the chance to buy 2 secret retreats a little cheap XD
Good Luck selling though User Image

thank you and np ^^
I was also thinking about to buy 2 or 3 of them....but I will wait and see how they look when they evolve the first time smile
me i just want to buy two for a mil but it doesn't seem to be happening, guess i'll wait for 1 more day until i cave and buy it XD
i like to buy eis early like with the compass i bought 4 more 500k each and look how much they went up, i would have been crying by now if i hadn't bought them XD

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
me i just want to buy two for a mil but it doesn't seem to be happening, guess i'll wait for 1 more day until i cave and buy it XD
i like to buy eis early like with the compass i bought 4 more 500k each and look how much they went up, i would have been crying by now if i hadn't bought them XD

me too! I bought 3 of them and I want to buy 1 or 2 more...but I guess other gens, not the 1st one. it's a great item!
it's always luck to get them for a "cheap" price....it always depends on the first evolution I guess...when we all see how it looks then....then some sell their stuff for low....or for high prices <.< I wish you good luck in getting 2 of the new ones for low ^^

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

me too! I bought 3 of them and I want to buy 1 or 2 more...but I guess other gens, not the 1st one. it's a great item!
it's always luck to get them for a "cheap" price....it always depends on the first evolution I guess...when we all see how it looks then....then some sell their stuff for low....or for high prices <.< I wish you good luck in getting 2 of the new ones for low ^^
yup, at the time i didn't know the ei was made by Ethe so i just bought it because i liked the art ^^
i guess the prices skyrocketed because people found out it was made by her when they announced it in the gaia magazine

Blessed Phantom

65k for the ribbons since the lmp is 75k ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay

ok ^^ I wrote the person who wanted them but no reply till now. luck for you ^^
I send trade this time smile

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

ok ^^ can you tell me when your selling items again? ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I don't know exactly ^^ it's different, but I can tell you if you want smile
if it's ok, I would love to add you as friend whee heart

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I don't know exactly ^^ it's different, but I can tell you if you want smile
if it's ok, I would love to add you as friend whee heart
sure ^^ lol, it says your not accepting friend requests at the moment :3

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay

WHAT?? eek gonk I was wandering why I get no friend requests anymore *lol*
I'll check and send you one ^^

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

lol, i keep them open but unless i;ve at least talked to and liked the person, i just let it collect dust XD ok ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

lol, i keep them open but unless i;ve at least talked to and liked the person, i just let it collect dust XD ok ^^

I put it to block friend requests....I wonder when I did that... *lol*
I also only accept requests now when I first got a message why the person wants to add me or when we talked before.

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I put it to block friend requests....I wonder when I did that... *lol*
I also only accept requests now when I first got a message why the person wants to add me or when we talked before.
i still stick to my way even though ocean party added a whole lot of people i didnt' know against my will User Image

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
i still stick to my way even though ocean party added a whole lot of people i didnt' know against my will User Image

same here....but I like it that I get so many requests because of ocean party. but I only accept them on facebook. here on gaia I'm careful because of the many scammer around >.<

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

same here....but I like it that I get so many requests because of ocean party. but I only accept them on facebook. here on gaia I'm careful because of the many scammer around >.<
its funny but no one trys to scam me anymore, XD and because of the ocean party adds, alot of people dont' pay attention to you even if your in their friends list, only the people you have added and truly know pay attention to notices about you ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
its funny but no one trys to scam me anymore, XD and because of the ocean party adds, alot of people dont' pay attention to you even if your in their friends list, only the people you have added and truly know pay attention to notices about you ^^

that's right. most of them only add because of getting/becoming neighbours....I do that too and it's like a give and get. some of them also write or comment on drawings or ask about avis....so it's ok. here on gaia I report everyone who tries to scam me twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff