Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
267k User Image

a blue ninja? eek
^^ you got it! send trade please whee
trade sent and i got it from tektek XD
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
68K for the belled ribbons
Thanks, love. <3

Blessed Phantom

38k cosplay? ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
267k User Image

a blue ninja? eek
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

thx ^^
they're GREAT!!! have to check them out on tektek *hehe*

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ThePantiChrist
68K for the belled ribbons

send trade please ^^ heart

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
38k cosplay? ^^

hmmm.....42k and it's yours heart

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
267k User Image

a blue ninja? eek

thx ^^
np ^^ lmp is 50k ^^; may i buy it for 40k?

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
267k User Image

a blue ninja? eek

thx ^^

I first wanted to write 40k....but my finger wanted to type the 2 instead of the 0 xD
sure you can have it for 40k ^^ it's no special item, so the price is ok wink

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
267k User Image

a blue ninja? eek

thx ^^

I first wanted to write 40k....but my finger wanted to type the 2 instead of the 0 xD
sure you can have it for 40k ^^ it's no special item, so the price is ok wink
lol, thanks ^^ trade sent ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
lol, thanks ^^ trade sent ^^

thank youuuu heart

Blessed Phantom

lol, i don't know what to offer for the dappy since there aren't any in marketplace XD

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
lol, i don't know what to offer for the dappy since there aren't any in marketplace XD

I know ^^ I guess I bought the last one from the 3rd gens, but now I don't want it anymore <.<
I put mine in the MP now....when I look on the prices for the other gens....900k is a good start ^^ the 4th is 810k ... so I guess between those 2 prices would be good smile I would love to get 900k, that's what I paid....but I would also sell it for 850k I guess.....

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I know ^^ I guess I bought the last one from the 3rd gens, but now I don't want it anymore <.<
I put mine in the MP now....when I look on the prices for the other gens....900k is a good start ^^ the 4th is 810k ... so I guess between those 2 prices would be good smile I would love to get 900k, that's what I paid....but I would also sell it for 850k I guess.....
i would love to but i'm just waiting for the chance to buy 2 secret retreats a little cheap XD
Good Luck selling though User Image

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

i would love to but i'm just waiting for the chance to buy 2 secret retreats a little cheap XD
Good Luck selling though User Image

thank you and np ^^
I was also thinking about to buy 2 or 3 of them....but I will wait and see how they look when they evolve the first time smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff