Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.1 10.0% [ 6 ]
What time would be best? 0.31666666666667 31.7% [ 19 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.18333333333333 18.3% [ 11 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Possibly xD but she was like that in other interactions, not just over the phone. She didnt like being hugged either but my mom forced it :3 she'd hug her goodbye. I like to think she made her feel more comfortable, cuz she eventually was ok with it.

in other news, I'm failing very bad at talking myself into doing my hour of Just Dance sweatdrop

Desirable Nerd

15,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
Possibly xD but she was like that in other interactions, not just over the phone. She didnt like being hugged either but my mom forced it :3 she'd hug her goodbye. I like to think she made her feel more comfortable, cuz she eventually was ok with it.

in other news, I'm failing very bad at talking myself into doing my hour of Just Dance sweatdrop
Don't force it! D:
There are many people who can't stand being touched by others. With Sa it was an everyone thing, and she thought it was interlinked with her sexuality. With Ki? They're okay once they're comfortable with someone, but that takes a loooong time.

YOU GO AND DANCE NOOOOOOW D:<

User Image

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
It was my mom's way of welcoming her, she hugged back after a while, I think she accepted it as a kind gesture not meant to make her uncomfortable.

Hehe, now I can't xD my sister just took the wii o3o I have Just Dance 4 on reserve ouo I'm excited about it.

Desirable Nerd

15,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Doesn't mean it didn't make her uncomfortable, even if your mum didn't mean for it to be that way. Does sound like she got used to it though, so it was [/at least became] fine. smile

XD Dammit.
Dance soooon though!

User Image

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I wiiiiiiiill >n< guh, I was looking at today's catalogs eyeing all the candies, then I flipped to the female under cloths section emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
O man, I feel really stupid, I just realized possibly why I had so much trouble sleeping last night. We went out to eat and the coffee was unlimited refills but it was decaf, regular coffee, caffeine has never bothered me, so I can't imagine that being the reason but it's possible.

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Last night I was listening to a Japans radio station and out of the blue they play Flyleaf :/

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone
Last night I was listening to a Japans radio station and out of the blue they play Flyleaf :/

That is absolutely unpleasant.

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
It seriously was... It woke me up xD I play "guess that Anime song" It sounded familiar and when I realized what it was I was like, o s**t.... really?

Jolly Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
allmostanyone

Have you heard the Christian Bale one?

No O:
Is he stalking Tumblr too XD

Here's the video by the same person:

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Omg... ahahaha xD I like this one a lot more, how does this guy come up with this stuff.

Rainbow Noob

emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Friend

16,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Aaaaa.... Hmm.

Rainbow Noob

They're pretty intimidating for a christian rock band. orz

Amateur Cutie-Pie

allmostanyone
What is the Finnish word for he/she? Perhaps Ki would be comfortable with that :D
Hän, apparently, which is probably why we god 'Hen' xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games