Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Tiny Frog

Neither do I, but I can imagine they make it all more magical emotion_kirakira

I bought a lollipop that looked like a rose once
T'was delicious

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
allmostanyone

Doing better than me sweatdrop I have to finish, Heavy Rain, Folklore, Xenoblade, and, crap, there is one more that I cant remember xD and I wanted to get The Last Story emo
Some of it is ADD and that I just have a lot of things to do atm and it's actually not even school for once!

Sorry for the late reply:
What are some of the games you come back to over and over? heart

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Eternal Rebellion
allmostanyone

Doing better than me sweatdrop I have to finish, Heavy Rain, Folklore, Xenoblade, and, crap, there is one more that I cant remember xD and I wanted to get The Last Story emo
Some of it is ADD and that I just have a lot of things to do atm and it's actually not even school for once!

Sorry for the late reply:
What are some of the games you come back to over and over? heart

Sok xD I know you're busy.
I love my horror games so I usually play them more than once. Fatal Frame 2 and 3, and Clock Tower. And Final Fantasy x, x-2 emotion_kirakira O man, there was Dawn of Mana, It's was so straight forward and quick I had to play it twice XD

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
allmostanyone

I love my horror games so I usually play them more than once. Fatal Frame 2 and 3, and Clock Tower. And Final Fantasy x, x-2 emotion_kirakira O man, there was Dawn of Mana, It's was so straight forward and quick I had to play it twice XD

Oh Fatal Frame! Good times...good times *hides under the couch*
What are you planning to do on Halloween?

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Eternal Rebellion
allmostanyone

Oh Fatal Frame! Good times...good times *hides under the couch*
What are you planning to do on Halloween?

Yup xD My favorite scene is when the ghost woman falls down the stair well and crawls around to get you ><
Plan #1 is to lose weight sweatdrop same old song but at least if I dont to anything I'll be able to enjoy myself with chocolates emotion_dowant
There aren't any real plans really, my little brother and sister dont seem to want to trick or treat this year :c We'll probably go to the mall, there are usually a few people in cosplay there. My sister's friend might throw a girls night/halloween party, so we might do that.
Do you have any plans?
I wish I had more to do, this is my favorite time of year, i'd like to be out and about.

Tiny Frog

Freaky and I used to have a horror movie night since a few years back,
but since she studies out of town nowadays, that's not gonna happen this year either emo
I remember the last time we did it, I showed up dressed as a zombie, and we only had time for one single, lousy movie,
because out of curiousity we picked Let Me In (original Swedish version, too), which sucked so hard we could only consider it a comedy rofl
Another year we sat up so late I ended up staying the night, and then we watched more movies in the morning~
Thou, Muppets from Space isn't really much of a horror movie, bur we thought it did fit nicely anyway emotion_awesome

I was halfly asleep last night and dreamed that I was about to fall asleep when I heard crickets play outside
Suddenly I heard another right by my pillow, and tried to close my mouth to make sure it wouldn't jump in,
but I couldn't breathe from my nostrils, so I kinda freaked out, since the bloody thing wouldn't go away, and I couldn't even see it gonk
Cricket is a funny word thou, quite nonsensical, like it doesn't really mean anything
I mean, grasshopper is two pre-existing words put together to explain the creature, cricket is simply the sound it makes
I wonder why they named the sport cricket thou, 'cause it really has nothing to do with them
And in Swedish, cricket is still a nonsensical word, 'syrsa', and we actually call mantises 'bean-crickets',
and I wonder why, because thou they have similarities, where the heck did those beans come from?

And yes, this is the sort of rambling you get from me when I sleep oddly, enjoy emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I very jealous :c I wish I had someone to watch with like that, it's nice that you have special memories with her.

I dreamed that I had some odd power that when I change my voice my outer appearance changes to match it, I didn't actually change but that is what people would see. Voice of a young boy=they see a boy. For some reason I was running from my family, my mom and sister were looking for me. I lied under a table and mimicked the sound of rustling grass, they were right next to me and touching me even but couldn't see me xD

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
allmostanyone

Yup xD My favorite scene is when the ghost woman falls down the stair well and crawls around to get you ><
Plan #1 is to lose weight sweatdrop same old song but at least if I dont to anything I'll be able to enjoy myself with chocolates emotion_dowant
There aren't any real plans really, my little brother and sister dont seem to want to trick or treat this year :c We'll probably go to the mall, there are usually a few people in cosplay there. My sister's friend might throw a girls night/halloween party, so we might do that.
Do you have any plans?
I wish I had more to do, this is my favorite time of year, i'd like to be out and about.

I don't remember any scenes from FF, it was a long time ago xD
Good luck! Make sure to enjoy yourself heart

Oh, you can go trick-or-treating at the mall? Is it the same but instead of houses its the stores? I've always wanted to cosplay but I don't know who to dress up as- any suggestions?

Umm, nope not really- halloween costume party sounds like a fun idea though! I wonder who's house I can use... xD

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Eternal Rebellion

I don't remember any scenes from FF, it was a long time ago xD
Good luck! Make sure to enjoy yourself heart

Oh, you can go trick-or-treating at the mall? Is it the same but instead of houses its the stores? I've always wanted to cosplay but I don't know who to dress up as- any suggestions?

Umm, nope not really- halloween costume party sounds like a fun idea though! I wonder who's house I can use... xD

You avatar is awesome *u*
Yeah, it's a small mall, you can be in and out there under an hour xD
I prefer basic cosplays, like ones with "normal" clothes. I hoped to have a Mio (K-on) out fit ready but I dont think I will :c
Their outfits are so cute and pretty simple
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
allmostanyone

I prefer basic cosplays, like ones with "normal" clothes. I hoped to have a Mio (K-on) out fit ready but I dont think I will :c

User Image

Thank you so much!
I love their clothes! heart I'm planning on keeping it simple and dress up as Tumblr- my friend showed me this video:

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Eternal Rebellion
allmostanyone

User Image

Thank you so much!
I love their clothes! heart I'm planning on keeping it simple and dress up as Tumblr- my friend showed me this video:

That will be so cute!! I love the outfits people give tumblr/google/ and such.
Have you picked out yet?

I heard that song a while ago and im still not sure what to think of it xD What did he ever do to you Tumblr oAo

Rainbow Noob

The last bunch of kids I took trick-or-treating were high school seniors.
I was overwhelmingly ashamed of them.

The last Halloween I did anything, I was coerced to dress up and go to a convention.
I was overwhelmingly ashamed of myself.

One Halloween ago, I was in the hospital.
This Halloween, I'm going to be sitting in a classroom, working on producing a digital image

of a classroom.

LOL MY LIFE SO CRAZY.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
What's wrong with a convention D: That sounds fun.

People will probably have other plans but we should have a TC party and dress up :'D And everybody should bring snacks so we can all snack together!

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Am image of a classroom? that's not interesting onO Make it some whacked out s**t like a murder scene or a class room for cats o3o

Rainbow Noob

It was fun. Woulda been funner if I coulda stayed longer. Or go again. ; n ;

Yeah, I was thinking of putting guts everywhere, but someone else'll probably do it better than me (seriously, the instructor suggested it so...)
The cat thing would be adorable, but then I'd have to spend time creating 3D cats, and...
That's a very labor-intensive thing. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces