Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Just one word? Damn, Twitter is more exciting than I thought.

Can you remember any words? I pretty good at finding songs c: I do it for my sisters XD

Tiny Frog

Food is important
What he meant is that he found the cure for starvation
Clearly, he's a rock scientist, so it's amazing he made such a discovery out of his usual zone of knowledge

Rainbow Noob

It's "Good Time" by Carly Rae Jepsen/Owl City (don't judge me) but it's remixed like... really awesome. Maybe it's... his mix? Or maybe I've got the wrong radio station/DJ.
It reminds me of Rhythm Heaven or Let's Tap, if you know what those are. It'd be the perfect mix for a rhythm game... I've googled the crud out of it, so I don't think you could find it either, but thank you n e way dear. <3

Hahaha, Froggiiie. XD
I just can't believe such a good mix could come out of someone who thinks everyone wants to know "food.".
Must have the wrong guy...

Rainbow Noob

I have come across some of the most hideous 90's-style websites tonight, this being the apex.

You will never guess what I was researching.

Rainbow Noob

Perfectly normal.

Gotta name something Killashandra...

Tiny Frog

So, I'm starting to really enjoy drawing again,
but now I can't find it in me to kick my butt into writing emotion_facepalm

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
And I am baaaaaack.
Wicked was goooood. Even though we had an eeep, because the tickets hadn't arrived at Kirsty's, but we met up with an old school friend [who recently moved to London] and they helped us sort it. Luckily just taking the reciept with us and explaining things was enough for them to be able to reprint the tickets for us.
After we got that sorted we still have 50 minutes before the show, so I was treated to the largest hot chocolate ever, with a mountain of cream, huuuuge marshmallows aaaaand four whole flakes. Geeze. Oh, and a millionaires shortcake, thing. Omnomnom.
Then we saw the shooooow. Ki didn't like it toooo much, too many plotholes and silly romance things, or something. Meh. :3
Theeeen we went to Wagamama and I had raaaaamen and yeeeeeees.
Eventually we spent the evening taaaalking... so we stayed up too late and only got 6 hours sleep. Whoooops.
Good birthday was good, overall. ...y'know, bar ticket stress and the fact that being in London gives me a terrible headache. [Too many people and too loud and too busy and... yeeeeaaaaaah...]

Got games and a blender and a film from my family members, although I've not had all my presents yet. >w> <3

User Image

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I wish I had something to say about those sits... But I got creeped out.
No judging xD it's funny, I'll listen to it in the car but hell im not putting it on my mp3 >.>; I'm a bigger fan of remixes though, my I have a link ouo

So happy you had a great time Pink <3 sounds like a bit of adventure too xD receipts should work, though if you end up with a jerk they can make things difficult D; Ki sounds funny xD sounds like the sort of thing I would do, but im interested in seeing the show so I would enjoy it all the same, I bet she did too. And I'm totally jealous of the hot chocolate ;n;

Tiny Frog

But the very most important question of them all....
DID YOU
GET
A LOLLIPOP? emotion_donotwant

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
So happy you had a great time Pink <3 sounds like a bit of adventure too xD receipts should work, though if you end up with a jerk they can make things difficult D; Ki sounds funny xD sounds like the sort of thing I would do, but im interested in seeing the show so I would enjoy it all the same, I bet she did too. And I'm totally jealous of the hot chocolate ;n;
As is Piiink.
Was a bit! Adventures can stress me out though, I had Ki though, they enjoy adventures [more often than not]... and they keep my calm[er]... and things.
Yeah, luckily there were a distinct lack of jerks working at the theatre. biggrin
Ki is awesooome. They just aren't that big a fan of silly, girly stories. xD;;
[*they. [not she.]]
Go make yourself one then?

User Image

Rainbow Noob

Glad yew had a good time, Pink. <3

@Allmost~ A link to what? o:
I can't find the mix that I'm talking about, that's... what my past couple of posts have been about. XD
I know, I wouldn't listen to it either, but I swear the remix is so much better. Sadly, it's not available on the internets, so it must be something that DJ did himself. :c
I explored the entirety of the site, it is so creepy, I love it. :'D

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Froggie Doll
But the very most important question of them all....
DID YOU
GET
A LOLLIPOP? emotion_donotwant
...I actually didn't... do I need to tell Ki off?
User Image

Tiny Frog

That you do emotion_donotwant
You also need to send me your address for.... totally not obvious reasons <A<
You probably have already, at some point, but in that case, it's all gone by now D:

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Done!

And I never have, actually... and I, technically, don't have an address right now. I'm currently living at my Nannie's, at my parent's and at Kirsty's... while I wait for idiots to sort their s**t out. Uuuuugh.

User Image

Tiny Frog

But then how will I totally not send you stuff? D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out