Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
You'll have no good snack because the bunnies starved or because the lettuce is gone owo;

I found Exit Through the Gift Shop streaming online so I guess I'll be watching that after my tests tomorrow, I found it on Hulu first but it so was like PAY FIRST D< and im like NO D< /CLICKS BACK BUTTON so yeah.

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone
It's called Exit Through the Gift Shop, it's a documentary about a graffiti artist who is a big deal in that community but he only works at night and nobody knows who he is. I haven't googled it yet cuz I know it will distract me XD The teacher played a different one in class that was only 40 minutes long, I feel judgmental but most of the artist were just.. bumy ._. and thug-ish even. One guy tried to explain why one picture was so amazing, he'd say things like "You see the curves, that's cool and you know like, it's like, like goes like this and this (cheew-cheew) ya know, so like it's up and down like that, that;s his style ya know." I cant take any of it seriously gonk I asked him if I could write it about that video and he told me no, it has to be the movie on the list so I'm hoping I could still angle it to my original thesis.

Girl With a Pearl Earring which I've seen but don't have enough of an opinion about it to writ a paper, Goya’s Ghosts which I've never heard of. A girl said she was just going to look up a description about the movie she wanted and write her opinion on it.

We only have half a cucumber and it's really big D: and I'm pretty sure we need it for tonight's salad.

Ohhh! That's Banksy! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw the second one you mentioned. XD
Now I want to look it up and laugh at them again. I think you'll be fine. c:

Oooh. Wow. Well, best of luck to her. I've always envied people who could just bs like that. I'm an expert bs-er, but I'd be so paranoid that the teacher would see right through me anyway, and I hate lying. > n <

Well, hopefully by now your ear's become unstuffed on its own and your headache is gone. If not, you are totally screwed unless you go get either a pickle, or some brine for whatever remainder of cucumber you might have.

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone
You'll have no good snack because the bunnies starved or because the lettuce is gone owo;

I found Exit Through the Gift Shop streaming online so I guess I'll be watching that after my tests tomorrow, I found it on Hulu first but it so was like PAY FIRST D< and im like NO D< /CLICKS BACK BUTTON so yeah.

Well that's good! :D
Boo, Hulu! D<

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
BRAVELY DEFAULT

Ohhh! That's Banksy! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw the second one you mentioned. XD
Now I want to look it up and laugh at them again. I think you'll be fine. c:

Oooh. Wow. Well, best of luck to her. I've always envied people who could just bs like that. I'm an expert bs-er, but I'd be so paranoid that the teacher would see right through me anyway, and I hate lying. > n <

Well, hopefully by now your ear's become unstuffed on its own and your headache is gone. If not, you are totally screwed unless you go get either a pickle, or some brine for whatever remainder of cucumber you might have.

I dont like lying either D; im lazy but i'll do the job right when it comes down to it. There is a sense of a challenge though >u> Can I BS good enough not to get caught, I mean I'm still writing something it just might not relate well enough to the movie I was suppose to have watched.
It's his fault anyway D< he said they were on Netflix but they are not and the two in blockbuster are probably being fought over by students desperate for the credit.

It's fine now thanks, it woke me up in the middle of the night with ringing gonk it was still plugged when I woke later then it went away then came back and now it;s gone again I hope it stays that way because I rather not have to use the brine that I found we still have left over from the pickles >n>

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
If I heard correctly Hulu is turning into a pay-to-watch site anyways... give me a moment... Okay, not as bad as I remembered, you *just* [might] have to prove that you pay for TV to be able to watch it. http://www.timesonline.com/columnists/michael_pound/geeked-changes-to-hulu/article_ea5511e8-6d79-5d9a-9ec8-76ce35fdd8ee.html

Although I can understand, a bit, while films would be pay-to-watch anyways. They've always been a slightly different category than "normal" TV. Eh.

Additionally; I have to be an essay writting BAMF tonight. Damn essays. Damn referencing. I swear we have to reference even the most obvious of things. x.x

User Image

Tiny Frog

We bought rhubarb and vanilla tea,
which actually contains no rhubarb emotion_awesome
HONESTLY
There's apple and passionfruit, but no rhubarbs emotion_drool

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone

Wait a second... is this the final assignment we're talking about, or an extra credit thing?
I totally... thought it was the final assignment. emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
No it's extra credit xD my English Prof pointed out that one of my flaws when writing is that I assume everybody already knows what im talking about before I actually explain it so I had to go back and check what I wrote to make sure I didnt do that again emotion_facepalm Im debating if it's worth it T.T Im tired and havnt watched it yet and have one more test tomorrow.

In other news, anyone have a PayPal? Im considering getting one.

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
In other news, anyone have a PayPal? Im considering getting one.
Yes.
User Image

Rainbow Noob

OHHH. Okay, well if it's not really for a grade, then totally BS it! Oooh, yeah, that's no good. Gotta try to put yourself in the shoes of the reader.

I had a Paypal account, then I cancelled when they royally ******** over the owner of a blog I visit. They're pretty shady, but they've got a monopoly over online payments, so I still use them when I have to. But I certainly don't keep an account there, and if it is convenient for you, I'd advise you do the same. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I thought I would get one to maybe buy stuff online every now and then since I have no other way of doing so but now idk D; did they take their money? or lose it?
Have you had any problems with it Pink?

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone
I thought I would get one to maybe buy stuff online every now and then since I have no other way of doing so but now idk D; did they take their money? or lose it?
Have you had any problems with it Pink?

They forced her to refund $20,000 in donations she collected for a Christmas toy fund and kept fees for every transaction. emotion_awesome Initially, at least.
After a long fiasco, Paypal finally ******** things and pitched in an extra $20,000 worth of giftcards for the trouble they caused. But the story was starting to be published through major news outlets, so they were pressured into saving face.

You probably won't run into any trouble at all with small transactions, so unless you try to sell thousands of dollars worth of stuff, or collect thousands of dollars, you won't have any problems at all. c:

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Good they fixed it D< that's a lot of money to take and from kids!

Ok I shall reconsider it then xD I thought maybe I'd put $100 in it for when I find something I want, so I wanted to know from someone more familial with it, the money I put in it and dont use, there aren't any fees or stuff that I should be worries about? Knowing how I shop the money will probably sit there a year before I get the nerve to spend it.

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone
Good they fixed it D< that's a lot of money to take and from kids!

Ok I shall reconsider it then xD I thought maybe I'd put $100 in it for when I find something I want, so I wanted to know from someone more familial with it, the money I put in it and dont use, there aren't any fees or stuff that I should be worries about? Knowing how I shop the money will probably sit there a year before I get the nerve to spend it.

Like I said, I still use them when I have to, and unless you're dealing with big bucks you likely won't have a problem. I really shouldn't be trying to stop you here. It's just, I made a promise back then that I'd be sure to tell everyone I knew not to use their services, and I intend to uphold it to the very end.
FOR HONOOOOOOUR!

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
What's another word for scammer? con artist?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff