Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
On Earth sadly yes :c

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
On Earth sadly yes :c
Damn.
User Image

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone

Ohhh. Okay. Got it.

Wow, that sounds like an absolute nightmare! The fact that your class has a Facebook group is funny, though. XD

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
The professor is rather disorganized so It's some help XD mostly we use it to organize where to meet so we can take our online test together. We had 3 test, the first get-together I didnt bother with which is good because the teacher caught them in the library and wasn't happy, what were you expecting with an online-test :T so because of that he made the second test harder and I got a C in that one gonk I object for being punished because of them D< Soooooo since I needed to be bumped into the 90s I joined the last group today and got a 98 and that pushed my percent to 90.4 -u-; im still debating the last extra credit project, i dont know if the test would bring me down since i missed a few.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I have a headache and my ear is stuffy =n=

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Some times I fantasize about just disappearing off the face of the internet )3(

Rainbow Noob

Oooh, I see. Yay, you're doin' good! :D
What's the last project?

Try sticking a baby dill pickle in your ear. You don't know it won't help. *raises eyebrow*

Tiny Frog

Actually, murder is not illegal if you're royal emotion_awesome

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Froggie Doll
Actually, murder is not illegal if you're royal emotion_awesome
Can you locate me a country in need of more royalty? >w> <w< >w>;;
User Image

Tiny Frog

I don't think our prince is married ;D
Allthou, if you married him, I don't think you'd be considered royal?
I dunno, weird things are really weird =A=

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
BRAVELY DEFAULT
Oooh, I see. Yay, you're doin' good! :D
What's the last project?

Try sticking a baby dill pickle in your ear. You don't know it won't help. *raises eyebrow*

Watch a movie about art/artiest and writ a 5 paragraph about it, thing is only 2 of the movies on his list are available at blockbusters here :T he said they were also on netflix but the one girl who has it checked and none of them are, there was one move about graffiti i was considering, since we can decide on our own topic I was going to do something neutral like "Why graffiti isn't taken seriously as an art form" it's not due till Tuesday so im still thinking about it.

We ate all our pickles the other night D; will a cucumber do?

Tiny Frog

BE CAREFUL MOSTIE
Could be the almighty cucumber on the run >:T

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone

Watch a movie about art/artiest and writ a 5 paragraph about it, thing is only 2 of the movies on his list are available at blockbusters here :T he said they were also on netflix but the one girl who has it checked and none of them are, there was one move about graffiti i was considering, since we can decide on our own topic I was going to do something neutral like "Why graffiti isn't taken seriously as an art form" it's not due till Tuesday so im still thinking about it.

We ate all our pickles the other night D; will a cucumber do?

Wow, that's a great idea! But wait, you can't find the movie? I'm sure you can probably download it somewhere. I think I've seen it before. I mean, how many documentaries on graffiti can there be? It's pretty interesting. I remember some of the people being hilariously serious about it.
Like I said, that's like the perfect topic, so I hope you can get it. :c

What are the 2 movies at Blockbuster? Is Winslow Homer on the list? Whatever you do, do NOT pick Winslow Homer...

And I 'm sorry, but a cucumber is no good. Try drowning it in some vinegar first.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
It's called Exit Through the Gift Shop, it's a documentary about a graffiti artist who is a big deal in that community but he only works at night and nobody knows who he is. I haven't googled it yet cuz I know it will distract me XD The teacher played a different one in class that was only 40 minutes long, I feel judgmental but most of the artist were just.. bumy ._. and thug-ish even. One guy tried to explain why one picture was so amazing, he'd say things like "You see the curves, that's cool and you know like, it's like, like goes like this and this (cheew-cheew) ya know, so like it's up and down like that, that;s his style ya know." I cant take any of it seriously gonk I asked him if I could write it about that video and he told me no, it has to be the movie on the list so I'm hoping I could still angle it to my original thesis.

Girl With a Pearl Earring which I've seen but don't have enough of an opinion about it to writ a paper, Goya’s Ghosts which I've never heard of. A girl said she was just going to look up a description about the movie she wanted and write her opinion on it.

We only have half a cucumber and it's really big D: and I'm pretty sure we need it for tonight's salad.

Tiny Frog

DON'T EAT SALAD D<
If you eat all the lettuce, the bunnies will starve,
and then I'll have no good weekend snacks D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items