Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Pink I still owe you some cash from the MC you got me, just a reminder >w<

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
I'd completely forgotten! xD
User Image

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PinkXxKiss
allmostanyone
User Image

I haven't razz I have it ready when ever you want to get something.

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
allmostanyone
PinkXxKiss
allmostanyone
User Image

I haven't razz I have it ready when ever you want to get something.
Hopefully I like the MCs this month then. xD
User Image

Tiny Frog

I've no idea, Freaky sent it to me D;
So that's kinda why I was afraid of applying without her,
'cause we were originally thinking of doing this togeather,
but then she decided she atleast wouldn't wanna go this year,
even thou the long one starts next january,
but I suppose 11 months scares her or something? D:
Bah, everyone with my education has the passion,
but a person who can't even lend in a single little homework might not seem like a good choice
Especially not considering that there are a whole bunch of animals I can't even work with ^^"
And I played the ugly duckling once in a couple of daycares emotion_awesome
What sucks is that my teachers had the time to get to know me in a different way,
so they know what I should be doing, they just can't prove it to an employer sweatdrop
I know Carrol would do anything to help me out,
but there just isn't much she could do
I'm thinking every so often to do something drastic, like running away and taking acting classes,
but I don't have the money for any sort of education it seems, so yeah cool
It's just that sometimes things are simply hopeless, and thou it's my own fault, I can't do anything about it

Rainbow Noob

@allmoat~ NOW THEY WILL NEVER TRACE MY POSTS. MUHAHAHAHAHA ~ *wrings hands menacingly*
*will probably change name back tomorrow*

PFFF accidental babies, my favourite! Good band name, The Accidental Babies.
I have come up with things but none of them suit me. :c
I really like Allmost (lol) and I think of you every time I write it (minus an L). c:
I also just realized Stop is my XBL gamertag too, so I'm pretty much stuck with it. emotion_donotwant

Oh gosh no, the smile-and-nod is a totally valid social tactic. I am so impressed that you did it when you were younger too, it took me quite a while to catch onto that one. Oh, that sucks. But... maybe they should like... go up to you and talk to your face or something. I wouldn't really blame you for something like that. Just be like "SAY THAT TO MY FACE NEXT TIME!" except maybe not... angry.
Pfff, that's not mean, that's hilarious. It's only weird if you do it all the time, and I literally mean at all times and with every word you say.

Sure! He can be so straight he's only attracted to people that are you, and you're the only one!
Just go into every resaurant and demand to see him and once you find him just be like "HI LET'S BE FRIENDS" and it'll be like super awesome and then the diamond-studded unicorn will smash through the wall like NEIGH and it'll be the best thing ever I swear. emotion_kirakira

Or you could narrow it down, be like "SO, I'm really hungry for a burger, THINK YOU COULD HELP ME OUT WITH THAT?" Keep replacing "burger" with different types of food until he's like "OH WE HAVE THAT AT MY WORKPLACE!" or runs away. If you've any luck he'll do the first thing!

Nooo, not a whole shop, just a section in a normal store! Ugh. I don't even know how you find what bars are gay and stuff. I mean before you get there. Like how do you know? Is "gay bar" a directory in the phonebook? Life is so complicated.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Ah well, take advantage of the name change and do some trash talking while you can emotion_awesome

That's just so hilarious OuO casually talking to someone else and just repeating different foods till i get a hit meanwhile the person I appear to be talking to is just like, wtf is she talking about? Is she starving or something...

Meh, I'll just walk into several bars and ask "I saw a cowboy in here and was wondering if this was a gay bar?" that will piss a few people off emotion_awesome something I should probably not do in state that allows them to own guns ._.

After doing some checking around I realize in spite of my all day studying I'm pretty much screwed for the Art final emotion_awesome

Rainbow Noob

But the name isn't attached to my posts so that doesn't work if I change it back! XD
I might not though.
This name is just too great. I only wish I could add an exclamation point at the end. Just so people would know how bravely default I am. emotion_dowant

Aren't all states allowed to own guns? o:
Pretty sure that's the second amendment there. Guns, guns for everyone!
Also, according to television everyone in Texas is a cowboy, and if all cowboys are gay, then by the law of transitive property, the entire state of Texas is just one big gay bar! :D

Aw, why screwed? D:
You probably took it today, right? How'd it go? DX

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
@ Froggie
Ask your teachers to write letters of recommendation? Talk about all your great qualities. And if it's not too out of place write a letter yourself, express that you feel the need to "get away from here" and you have the passion to learn and work with all sorts of animals. Probably phrase it a little bit better than that xD ma brain is fired to im not doing a good of it now.

@BD!
I think here they are allowed to carry them with them. Some guy actually did a speech about it, some years ago a State ruled that you can own a gun but not carry it on your person.

It was like the strangest test I've taken XD Yesterday I didnt bother checking eCampus, later that nigh I did and found he'd finally opened past exams and a new review none of white I had gone over, o well I thought. Then on the FB group a guy asked how much is the test worth and another replied saying "alot" gonk I got a B and C on my exams so I really couldnt afford to lose more points, I figured I studied and hopefully that will do. An hour before the test I checked the FB group and one girl commented that it was just copy/pasted from the exams, so I go to a computer and start trying to memorize 100 questions XD Then in the class room it was PACKED with kids because this is a mixed course and the college always seem to forget to schedule a proper class room and time slot. The teacher comes in 20 minutes late with only 25 copies of the exam so he's like "Look, they do this to me every year, you're all just going to have to take it in groups, everybody in the back and on the floor leave and let the seated group go first then as they leave a few come in and replace them". All in all not as bad as I thought, i might have missed 3 because i never got the right answers for them XD

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
⚜
â–¹ I changed all the icons on my desktop and its so darned cute emotion_bigheart
It makes me wanna buy a kitten
I feel so technologically savvy.
â—ƒ

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Omg 'O' That's so adorable!! I didnt know that was possible >u>;; The firefox!

Tiny Frog

Well, guess the local zoo is looking for a solid teacher thingy,
which would be awesome, so I think I'll actually go for it
Of course I'd ask Carrol and Anna for recomendations,
aswell as my boss, and maybe Ewa since she knows of my teaching "skills"?
And around here, you kinda always write a personal letter when applying for a job xD

And that is so friggin' cute! ;A; <3
I can't even change my desktop image on this darn thing emo

Tiny Frog

OMGYOUGUYS!
Went to this little world fair thingy,
and I've tried CHURROS emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I've never had a job emo I dont know how normal people go about it. You should totally play! Having more experience never hurt and it will look good on you application next time you apply for the volunteer thing next time.

I'm so jealous T^T I want to go to a fair. I've never had a Churro o:

Desirable Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Just to check... murder is still illegal, right?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces