Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone

That's sounds exciting really, I want a little more derpyness in my family.

I'd love to see you comic if you make it >u< and dont mind sharing it.
omg the one time i tried to start a convo about something other than class.... the dumbest things came out of my mouth emotion_facepalm

Omg that would be the best things ever! i mean i have to keep reminding myself that i am a good person but there just too many nice and nasty things to say >u>;
i think i think i get some enjoyment out of it D; that's no gouda, it cant be healthy to be argumentative and indifferent all the time -n-;
I have to remember that speech class =/= debate class, i always want to ask questions that will start arguments XD i almost did it to myown teammate today!

I recycle the same 5 outfits so dont feel bad! if i assumed people around me were hobos i'd think i had a problem, not everyone can afford a big fat closet and even if they can it still does require some will power to get dressed in them, i for one dont have that emotion_awesome

Yeah! Hopefully over THIS break I'll get my blogs up (I absolutely have to) and you'll get to see the wonderful comics about how lame my life is. I actually drew up the first one, but I don't like it so I'll be re-doing it. XP

It's really so much harder than it should be to talk sometimes. XD
Yeah, but sometimes I find people thinking things that aren't arguments at all are arguments, and that's always frustrating. I hate being told to stop arguing when I'm just discussing something, but I tend not to get into discussions like that with strangers so I haven't delt with that in a long time.

Yeah idk. Unless someone is in serious rags I don't think about what money people have at all. DX

Tiny Frog

I think more of the money people have when they're wandering about in new Nike shoes everyday emotion_donotwant

Rainbow Noob

See, I never pay attention to anyone's shoes. Unless they're cute. Then I'm like "Cute shoes!"
But that's about as much thought as I give to it. XD

People usually use complements as conversation starters, but I only give them out when I really mean it. I'm literal like that. sweatdrop

Rainbow Noob

Watching all these ads for cash, I've learned they now have "Windows Stores" that look like exact replicas of Apple Stores.
That is so unbelievably sad.

Edits: Or maybe they don't and they just set it up for the ads. Yeah, I think that's it. Still quite sad though.

Tiny Frog

I'm the kind of person who spends my life looking at the ground emotion_dealwithit
I one day started noticing how many people actually wear expensive brand shoes,
and it just amazes me how people can possibly afford it o___________o
I mean, Converse breaks as fast as any other shoe that looks exactly the same for half the price,
and that goes for pretty much anything else too, to be honest emotion_facepalm
Sure, some shoes ought to be of quality, like good winter boots and workout shoes,
but when someone use their ridiculously expensive Adidas shoes everyday when going to school and stuff,
chances are they're not gonna hold it very long, and then you need new ones that cost just as much oAo"
I once had expensive shoes for everyday use, because my shoes broke and mom had bought a pair then decided I should take them
I didn't even like 'em much, 'cause they made my feet hurt if I wore them for long,
so they bacame my working shoes once I got a new, cheap pair =w= b

And I can't compliment people if I don't actually mean it either, unless it's one of those situations D;
You know the type when you know you HAVE to compliment them, or it's gonna seem rude as heck
'Hey! You look smashin'! So What'cha think?'
'Yeah, uhhh, thanks... You too! Totally... Not... Slutty... At all... sweatdrop '
I hate those things, when you're not allowed to speak mind emotion_donotwant
I wish I could just say 'You'd look super if you took those clothes off and put on something nice! emotion_awesome '

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
⚜
â–¹ Got new pants today and I'm totally geeking out.
eee! so cute and on sale
â—ƒ

Tiny Frog

SAAAAAALLLLLEEEEE
*drools all over pants*

Tiny Frog

DOWANT
Like an adorable Snow White ;A; <3

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100