Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll!

Free Gold! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
But where's the question? 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Pollwhore. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 > >>

sakurakrizel rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 5 Total: 19 (4-24)

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

i am early hurrah!

In a relationship with syaorandyerik

Desirable Dragon

10,400 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i choose gift no. 1! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Interesting Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
Not sure if we're going again.

I'm going out today and yesterday I was decorating the house and tree all day. sorry

But if we are, I choose gift #2 it's pretty xd

If we are not, then I'll just double check when I come back on.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day yum_puddi

Shy Giver

RoseLee279
Not sure if we're going again.

I'm going out today and yesterday I was decorating the house and tree all day. sorry

But if we are, I choose gift #2 it's pretty xd

If we are not, then I'll just double check when I come back on.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day yum_puddi
Yeah, I had some trouble with my internet, so I did a post on my phone without updating the front page to say that we were starting round 5. I eventually got to update, but then I forgot to quote everyone.

So, you'll need to roll to make sure you get a pair and can have #2. 3nodding Round 5 went back to the dice.

Shy Giver

Orchid_Petals
Since I forgot to quote everyone, just a head's up to you as well that round 5 started! I had some internet troubles this weekend, so I didn't do all of the updating stuff and reposting the round rules. Round 5 goes back to rolling dice and getting a pair to grab from the main pile or 3 or 4 matching to steal from someone and open. 3nodding

orchid petals rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 2 Total: 13 (4-24)

Hello again! Sorry, I haven't checked any threads lately because I recently got a concussion sweatdrop redface
Yay! Can I have #8 please? emotion_yatta

Shy Giver

Two presents added today thanks to a generous donation!

Friendly Conversationalist

Sweet!
How many more people need to roll for Round 5?

Cluttered Cat

PurpleLovr
Sweet!
How many more people need to roll for Round 5?
Just Rose. She picked a present, but I'm not sure if she was aware that this new round went back to rolling dice. But, it reads that she should be able to take a turn later today or tomorrow, so we're right on track.

Cluttered Cat

Orchid_Petals
Hello again! Sorry, I haven't checked any threads lately because I recently got a concussion sweatdrop redface
Ouch! Hope you're feeling alright and it's not anything majorly serious. Never had one myself, but I hear they can be pretty bad.
OtherWorldShukumei
Orchid_Petals
Ouch! Hope you're feeling alright and it's not anything majorly serious. Never had one myself, but I hear they can be pretty bad.

Yeah it's just a slight concussion 3nodding It hurts to focus but that's about it, so I should be better soon emotion_yatta How are you?

Cluttered Cat

Orchid_Petals
Yeah it's just a slight concussion 3nodding It hurts to focus but that's about it, so I should be better soon emotion_yatta How are you?
Good, good.
I went to a Christmas potluck at the park with a mommy meet-up group. Baby's napping right now, so I'm squeezing in some Gaia time before I jump on Dragon Age.
OtherWorldShukumei
Orchid_Petals
Good, good.
I went to a Christmas potluck at the park with a mommy meet-up group. Baby's napping right now, so I'm squeezing in some Gaia time before I jump on Dragon Age.

Ooh sounds fun! I'm just sitting on the internet, really xd but my sister is back from college for her winter break so we're just hanging out right now 3nodding

Shy Giver

What's in the Box?!

User Image
For the next hour, anyone that quotes this post can shake one of their gifts or take a very small peak inside one of their presents by ripping a small portion of the wrapping.
Pick which one you want to do, which present under your chair you'd like to do it to, and I'll post a tiny hint about what's hidden inside! It may mean nothing at all to you, may be super vague, but who doesn't like cheating sometimes? XD
Remember, only good for the current presents under your chair. Not the pile and not someone else's.
OVER!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces