Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Loaded Lunatic

I'm really not aiming for Brains unless they're willing to do a doll for a doll trade. but other then that, I have no interest. it's everyone elses that I want.

Of the user dolls that I've seen, they're all really nice. Like I love the dedication that went into them. They're actually not tasteless.

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic

I'm really not aiming for Brains unless they're willing to do a doll for a doll trade. but other then that, I have no interest. it's everyone elses that I want.

Of the user dolls that I've seen, they're all really nice. Like I love the dedication that went into them. They're actually not tasteless.

idk, A large amount of people find mine rather dull. lol
I'm a huge fan of a large amount of the dolls. some are alittle more difficult to use then others, but still capable of being used.

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Loaded Lunatic
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic

I'm a huge fan of a large amount of the dolls. some are alittle more difficult to use then others, but still capable of being used.

I like yours though the 7EVA is a bit of a novelty. At least it's unique.
Slick Southpaw's snake is pretty insane. I think it's one of the more amusing dolls, but I love sterek's too because of the mouth. Looks fantastic with my raccoon lol

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic

Slick Southpaw's snake is pretty insane. I think it's one of the more amusing dolls, but I love sterek's too because of the mouth. Looks fantastic with my raccoon lol

I wanted it for my Snake Rider. But it doesn't layer over eyes, so I need to find new eyes to do with it gonk

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Loaded Lunatic
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic
Godstiel Rises
Loaded Lunatic

I wanted it for my Snake Rider. But it doesn't layer over eyes, so I need to find new eyes to do with it gonk

I like using Rookie's Pursuit or Rookie's Inquiry for most of my eye worries. I can layer other eyes with them and if I use Inquiry I can use mouths too.

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Congrats, Loaded!

Jeez, I've been spacing, last couple of weeks have been uber busy for lately @ n@
Now that the auction is over, now where will I hang out ninja

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
That is a good question, where do we hang out now? ninja

Tipsy Genius

I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION

Dangerous Sweetheart

sterek