Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Now THIS avatar contest is for the true GAIA obsessors out there. In this avatar contest, the winning factor is the MOST and the BEST GAIA related clothing! Show you're support by wearing the logo, the symbol, or even proudly support the colors that represent GAIA! Event Items and Donation items ARE acceptable in this contest. 3nodding

You think you love Gaia Online?

PROVE IT!!!

Entry fee is 250 gold per person. The winner of our contest will receive a prize of 2,000 gold. ^^ I can hold multiple rounds too, if I get enough support for this idea. 3nodding There'll be 10 slots open per round, and once all 10 slots are filled, voting will take place in the thread right here. The first one to receive 30 votes will be the winner.

Contestants

1. User Image WTF-chan
2. User Image pippi18848

Remember! GAIA clothes or representation is the key to winning this competition! whee Let the fandom commence! domokun

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok, for some reason, my avi didn't save right..and now avi fixing is down again... lovely -.-; I'm stuck nude....

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
and so far, I have no contestants... o.o ... odd, considering I thought this would be a good idea...

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
... *microphone feedback* o-O;;; *steps away from a speaker* and... yea... ... *waits for contestants*

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
... *coughs* This is your...currently...naked host, Netbattler Omega, saying...why won't the godforsaken Avi System STAY fixed?

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
...*pokes microphone* I guess because of the Avi System's downtime, that's the reason noone's joining avi contests lately...right?
I wish you luck... I'm having no luck in My lotto either... Is no one interesseted in a 500k prize?

*crickets chirp*

Guess not...

Good luck anyways!

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AH! The avi system is working again! ^^ *Sports his Gambino-esque outfit* Ladies and Gentlemen, start your fandom!

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SummonerSpirit
I wish you luck... I'm having no luck in My lotto either... Is no one interesseted in a 500k prize?

*crickets chirp*

Guess not...

Good luck anyways!
Thank you. ^^ I thought this avi contest would provide an interesting twist...
The Avi thing is working? Maybe I could join... Let me think about it...
<center>Okay.
I wanna join.
Let me get dressed.
</center>
Nope, I still can't save my avatar... Guess I can't join until the saving is up again...

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Summoner Spirit and WTF-chan may be my first contestants, folks! Let's ee what avi's they sport! ^^

Also, I'll directly link your avi image to the contestant slots above..so please choose wisely the costume you want to have..and keep it on... X3 ...that is, unless you provide me with a picture of the costume you want on..

((No GAC Avis please..))
<center>Bump.
</center>

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SummonerSpirit
Nope, I still can't save my avatar... Guess I can't join until the saving is up again...
rar? ... it was working just fine a sec ago...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff