Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Shoujo

x-PerdxxBlade-x
KeNtEnHeRo23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
This WAS my donation thread, but now I can't afford any donations because of the SCAMMER known as Im Cinderella-x. NOBODY TRUST THE b***h.

What did he/she do ?
She was a "FRIEND" of mine on here for a really long time and I trusted her. She was questing the OMG so I let her borrow it. (trust me I know, it was stupid of me beyond belief...) And when I asked for it back she blocked me and changed username...

And out of the goodness of my heart I DONATED to her Horns of the Demon. Yet she fukcs me over like this?

And I can't do anything about it because it was only discussed between us in rally.............

i'm so sorry gonk horrible that someone would do that crying i feel so bad for you. i hope you will get another OMG soon but i really hope that you can get over the betrayal, i know how it feels when you feel like you can't trust people anymore emotion_8c but not everyone is like that. you really should have taken a screenshot of the trade though... no matter how much you trust someone you should do that. and letting someone use your item until they get the gold for it... bad idea... if someone really wants something they will work for it no matter how long it takes... maybe she got greedy and lazy or maybe she was greedy and lazy from the beginning and lied to you. but you should be careful. but don't stop trusting everyone in the world because not everyone is like that emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Poster

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Party Member 100
  • Streaker 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
KeNtEnHeRo23
x-PerdxxBlade-x
This WAS my donation thread, but now I can't afford any donations because of the SCAMMER known as Im Cinderella-x. NOBODY TRUST THE b***h.

What did he/she do ?
She was a "FRIEND" of mine on here for a really long time and I trusted her. She was questing the OMG so I let her borrow it. (trust me I know, it was stupid of me beyond belief...) And when I asked for it back she blocked me and changed username...

And out of the goodness of my heart I DONATED to her Horns of the Demon. Yet she fukcs me over like this?

And I can't do anything about it because it was only discussed between us in rally.............

oh wow sorry man I fell bad for you the person you trusted betrays you i felt that aswell but in tf2 tho xD

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x-PerdxxBlade-x
No copy of the conversation because I trusted her....No copy of the trade as it was 50+ trades ago...There's absolutely nothing I can do. :/

Sorry to hear.
I'd still try to file a report.

Rich Genius

Bonzly
x-PerdxxBlade-x

No screenshots of the conversation?
Do you have a copy of your trade?
File a scam report, and hopefully you'll get it back.
No copy of the conversation because I trusted her....No copy of the trade as it was 50+ trades ago...There's absolutely nothing I can do. :/

Ice-Cold Vampire

awwwww.. people nowadays @.@
even in online games pixelated golds can really change one's personality :/

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x-PerdxxBlade-x

No screenshots of the conversation?
Do you have a copy of your trade?
File a scam report, and hopefully you'll get it back.

Rich Genius

KeNtEnHeRo23
x-PerdxxBlade-x

What did he/she do ?

Kawaii Poster

9,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Party Member 100
  • Streaker 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x

What did he/she do ?
cints
reason #1
I gave half my gold to my bf

reason #2
it was my 18th bday yesterday and i didn't get any gaia presents?

reason #3
i'll make you a sign

reason #4
my acc is only like 3 weeks old i think

heart question question question question question question question
She gave me 700mill (cints) <3
reason #1
I gave half my gold to my bf

reason #2
it was my 18th bday yesterday and i didn't get any gaia presents?

reason #3
i'll make you a sign

reason #4
my acc is only like 3 weeks old i think

heart question question question question question question question

Tipsy Bookworm

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Okay. So i've been playing gaia since 2010. I stopped playing for 3 years. When it was 2014, i decided to play fishing again cause I got bored. I was surpirsed at this huge inflation. I couldnt afford anything any more crying That is why if you would give me the 100mil-200mil I would be able to start all over again
WHAT ABOUT US CUTE PEOPLE!? heart 4laugh

Original Shoujo

a friend has 24m/195m saved for a black body dye. he's been on gaia before but never had much gold. he told me he got free items from the spring fest so he got to start with 2m this time. now he already has most of his dream items. he still needs black body dye and israfil's wings. maybe you can help him get the black body dye. smile i think it will take him a long time to get the wings. i was already helped by people when i rejoined gaia so i'm not asking for anything for myself. smile

Wheezing Smoker

12,625 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Team Edward 100
x-PerdxxBlade-x

I wouldn't say that I deserve it, but I wouldn't mind receiving anything. I understand that there are others out there who may "deserve" it more than I, but thank you for being so generous anyway.

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
i would love to get a donation! smile i have a thread that give out money for posting, and i'm starting to run kind of low on my money from it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff