Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Genius

No more donations for now.

Partying Humorist

x-PerdxxBlade-x
I'm feeling very generous right now for some reason, so I will pick the few lucky people to receive a generally random amount ranging from 50-200 mil in items. Possibly more considering how much I feel you should deserve. Basically the rule is this: Tell me why you want and/or deserve help and you just may be one of the lucky chosen for a massive donation, and tell me if 100-200 mil would actually make a big difference for you, because I'm more inclined to help out the less-fortunate.
Its good that your helping people out here. Good on you mate smile
x-PerdxxBlade-x
I'm feeling very generous right now for some reason, so I will pick the few lucky people to receive a generally random amount ranging from 50-200 mil in items. Possibly more considering how much I feel you should deserve. Basically the rule is this: Tell me why you want and/or deserve help and you just may be one of the lucky chosen for a massive donation, and tell me if 100-200 mil would actually make a big difference for you, because I'm more inclined to help out the less-fortunate.
well thats very nice of you, happy easter : P
krazikid1
x-PerdxxBlade-x
well thats very nice of you, happy easter : P
Ever since my face was magically fixed I've been feeling a lot better! I'd say my terrible rages have gone down a whole 20%.

Lonely Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x

Wow that's so nice of you. Though this is Lotto/Money Games forum.

Anyway, it'll make a big deal to me cause i can finally get the last item on my quest (secret retreat)
Well, anything helps emotion_kirakira Happy Easter whee
x-PerdxxBlade-x

i deserve it cause i sold my luci wings prematurely and it makes me cry sad confused

Golden Gaian

7,475 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x

I want to try for this giveaway of yours. Well, even when i started gaia i'm always bad luck on things. i hope you'll give me that chance of having that luck that was one I thought was a miracle.

Noble Noob

Started Gaia back in '06, got banned, and I just started playing again. The items are so inflated that 1m can't even buy any decent item. mrgreen
There wouldn't be a VALID reason for me or anyone else to deserve that much gold, but it would be much appreciated if it were given to me. Besides, I can't deny I'm only doing this for the chance to win the 100m-200m item and I'm probably not gonna do the "Butt-kissery" stuff other people do. I'm just being honest and to tell you the truth, it would help me a hell lot. heart Thank you for hosting this giveaway and in advance, whoever you chose it's up to you this is your giveaway after all wink . Ciao~

Wealthy Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Junior Trader 100
x-PerdxxBlade-x

I deserve it because I'm trying to mess the market up. I want it because i'm a hoarder and I am currently hoarding some animal items that keep deflating. Oh and I may be an old player but I never had the chance to actually try vending so I've never gotten 100m+. I usually give up on my progress and give away my items. Hopefully I won't do it again.
Happy Easter biggrin

~~~~~~~~Words from Intern

Ice-Cold Vampire

x-PerdxxBlade-x

I can't really say that I deserve it for my own since we all know that EVERYONE deserves it.
Just in case it will be given to me, I will really appreciate it since it will be a great help for me to achieve my desired dream avatar which is shown on my siggy.Happy Easter ♥

Profitable Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Man thats great Ill give this a shot

My quest is OMG hat
aka my 4 year quest since 2010

Im been questing this since it was 20m and i only had 1m then the last 2 years i finally got to 11m
then this year
Its 4bill because of the inflation and i have finally reached 1bill after Selling and Vending
1b/4b Anything would Help doesnt matter because im just giving this a try

And I Couldnt get to it because I give away money for charity like you are doing
And Contests

But i still try my best to get my quest and let people reach there quests like I am

Hope you Read this and Thanks for this Generous Donation your giving to people

Charity/Quest Thread

Perfect Wrangler

heya ^^
what a cool easter surprise emotion_kirakira

im recently got back into gaia a couple month ago from like a half a year break, and wow... all the prices on everything went up x-x
im really trying hard to work up a decent chunk of cash for a new avi but it's deffinatly not as easy as it used to be, or maybe its just more intimidating with all the big numbers now xD
anyways with my new avi's cost just around 150 million im kinda struggling here xD i used to put a lot of faith in Zomg but im not as sure now haha xp
i guess it will just take time 4laugh
but i would be totally blown away to get a little help ><

Perfect Wrangler

anyone want to chat : D
happy easter >w<

Blessed Warrior

18,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x

that's nice from you 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces