-1 to Vanilla Ice Cream! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
+1 to Chocolate Cake! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-1 to Chocolate Cake! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-1 to both Chocolate Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
+1 to both Vanilla Ice Cream & Chocolate Cake! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Sparkly Waffles

Hey there, and welcome to Light Dessert!
~*~*~*~*~*~

This is an experimental mini-lotto/lotto/game thread- smaller prizes, quick to finish. (hopefully.)

What this means is that this thread will host several lottos & other interesting money-making games/contests/ etc in this thread. I'm calling each "rounds". XD

*If a lotto/game/whatever doesn't work out, you get your money back. (I keep records of who paid what so.)

Current Rounds
Vanilla Ice Cream - 1000 tickets, 1000g, 700k first place (check below post for details)
Pistachio Ice Cream - 400 tickets, 100g, 400k first place (check below post for details)
Chocolate Cake - RNG, pot increases with more players. 1000g to play, 7000g current pot, (check below post for details)
Red Velvet Freestyle - Freestyle Betting against other players (check below post for details)

Give me feedback on how you like the prize distribution and your favorite rounds! If you have any suggestions for future rounds, post em! If there's something you don't like about either round, post it!

We will sometimes be having events with bonus prizes! Keep your eyes peeled!

Sparkly Waffles

Rules

1. Follow ToS.
2. Cheating is not tolerated in here. You cheat/refuse to pay your bet, you're blacklisted and banned.
3. Do not harass other players. First, you are given a warning. If you persist, you're out.
4. If you are harassed and/or cheated, pm me with evidence, please.
5. Have fun!

Blacklist

Feedback for Rounds:

Round 1: Vanilla Ice Cream (Lotto, 1000 tickets, 1000 g each) 2

Round 2: Chocolate Cake (RNG) 0

Round 3: Pistachio (Lotto, 1000 tickets, 100 g each) 0

Round 4: Red Velvet (Dice-Betting Game) 0

Potential Future rounds

[archived rounds & winners]

Sparkly Waffles

Round 1: Vanilla Ice Cream (Lottery)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1000 tickets! 1000g a ticket apiece!

Send a trade with the payment for the ticket, titled "Vanilla Ice Cream"
, & pm or say in the trade what numbers you want.

Please join here so that I can announce to you who won. It does pretty much nothing besides. Alternatively, send me a link of your name that leads to your profile so I can somehow keep track of you if you win and aren't in the guild.

I will be selecting the numbers using gaia's randomizing function. ^^

Prizes

1st place - 700k
2nd place 100k
3rd place 50k

Ice cream tickets

1 - 1000

Sparkly Waffles

[Overflow Post for Vanilla ice Cream Tickets]

Sparkly Waffles

Round 2: Chocolate Cake. (RNG)

Buy in to this round is 1000. (in order to participate, you need to pay 1000. This goes to the pot.)

Please also join here so that I can announce to you who won. This guild does pretty much nothing but announce the winner.

Generate a number from 0 to 100. Winning numbers are 4, 23, & 43, 52 91. First person to win gets the whole pot.

If you get a winning number, pm me the page it is on.

Pot: 7,000 (starting)

Winning Numbers (4 easy reading): 4, 23, 43, 52, 91

# of Participators

Sparkly Waffles

Round 3: Pistachio Ice Cream.

This is a slightly smaller lotto than the Vanilla ice cream.

5000 tickets, 100 apiece.

Winner gets 400k.
2nd place gets 50k.
3rd place gets 30k.

Tickets
1 - 5000

Sparkly Waffles

[overflow post for pistachio ice cream]

Sparkly Waffles

Round 4: Red Velvet Freestyle

Betting game against another player~

Two players agree to a certain amount to be bet between them, and to whatever the win condition is (higher number from RNG, lowest number rolling a die, etc). They quote each other (posting their bets in their post) and do whatever the bet requires (RNG, die, etc.). Player to fulfill win condition wins the bet. Losing player trades winning player the bet.

-the losing player >must< play the winner the bet. If you are cheated, pm me with a complaint and direct links to both your posts.

If you are being harassed, pm me with a complaint and direct links to posts/evidence, etc.

Sparkly Waffles

Oh, let me know if you want me to say who is participating in the dice game rather than the number. (it's just easier for me to go by the number, since I'm using the guild to announce who wins, rather than a mass pm)

Sparkly Waffles

...my search for vanilla colored things showed images of vanilla ice cream....

I've ..I'm getting over the craving...

vanilla...ice...cream...GAH! T^T can't have any..till 5.... so long...

Sparkly Waffles

hmm, since no one's here yet, might as well take the oppurtunity to reserve some more.

Sparkly Waffles

Sparkly Waffles

I realized that the pics were spamming up and cluttering the actual lotto posts, so I'm spamming them here.

mm, delicious.

DON'T YOU WANT SOME OF THAT?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*whimper* shut up. If I tortured myself while searching for "vanilla color" and kept being thrown images of delicious vanilla ice cream that I couldn't have, you're getting tortured too. *whimpers* oh, that looks so good....

Sparkly Waffles

Taking this away from the chocolate cake post broke my heart.

Chocolate Cake
'Nuff said.
User Image

Sparkly Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items