Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Divorcee

Timui
The stewardess is speaking
Listen quietly to my words or stare silently at my whip

Kyxxie

Victorian Innocence

Welcome! I have now added both watermelon and dark chocolate to the menu. Both are excellent choices but thinking of the combination of those two makes my stomach turn. Or maybe hungry - I haven't had breakfast yet...

" The combination sounds wonderful emotion_kirakira "

Invisible Lunatic

Victorian Innocence

But watermelon is so...watery...and...and...chocolate is so...so...chocolately...

Invisible Lunatic

The stewardess is speaking
Listen quietly to my words or stare silently at my whip

Sarah the Bieber Slayer
Hiya everyone! How are ya'll?

I'm great! I'm so excited about getting this started!! We're closing in on the take-off!
BerryDots
Hai gaiz ~

Hello!

(Did you notice how I lured you into our new thread? Moahahaha!)

Sexy Divorcee

Timui
Victorian Innocence

But watermelon is so...watery...and...and...chocolate is so...so...chocolately...

" If you cut the watermelon into chunks and put them on paper towels, they'll dehydrate just enough to be dry on the outside to hold chocolate and be juicy when you bite into them. emotion_omnomnom "

Invisible Lunatic

Victorian Innocence

" If you cut the watermelon into chunks and put them on paper towels, they'll dehydrate just enough to be dry on the outside to hold chocolate and be juicy when you bite into them. emotion_omnomnom "

Okay, that sounds yummy... I'm still not sure about the taste combination, but I'll definitely have to try in one day..

Sexy Divorcee

Timui
Victorian Innocence

Okay, that sounds yummy... I'm still not sure about the taste combination, but I'll definitely have to try in one day..

" It sounds soo yummy to me emotion_kirakira
Or even just milk chocolate would work.

Or this could just be that sweet tooth talking twisted
-stomach rumbles-
Ugh...I'm hungry again xD "

Rainbow Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Timui
Victorian Innocence

Have you ever had chocolate dipped strawberries? It seems to me like strawberries and watermelon would both be in the same tasting-good-with-chocolate family... (:

Then again, I'd eat pretty much anything covered in chocolate.

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Timui
Amethyst Tenshi

Well, we do have at least one convent in Sweden... Where are you from? Your own country can surprise you sometimes!

Jamaica xd

Invisible Lunatic

Sheva Das
Timui
Victorian Innocence

Have you ever had chocolate dipped strawberries? It seems to me like strawberries and watermelon would both be in the same tasting-good-with-chocolate family... (:

Then again, I'd eat pretty much anything covered in chocolate.

Yes I have - and no I did not like it... I have a hard time with any fruit or berrie that is dipped in chocolate, but I am willing to try. I mean, I do like fruit, I absolutely love berries and chocolate can be pretty addicting. It should be a perfect combo!

Invisible Lunatic

Amethyst Tenshi

Jamaica xd

After a quick look in the Google-Bible I came up with this: Jamaipanese.com. There was a convent 2010 and one in 2011 so I bet there's gonna be one this year as well wink

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cajunlullaby
So for matters of striking up a conversation, I would like to say that I had went to the emergency room last night/this morning.

It was quite gruesome really. I was in excruciating pain in the right side of my stomach and in my back.
Turns out I have biliary colic,, which is a fancy word for stones in your gall bladder.
So after spending five hours in a er room, recieving some very groggy medicine, and a prescription for pain meds, I was sent home with a "Call this doctor monday to see if you need surgery or not, because we do not have the medicine or surgeon here available for you at this hospital."

Which sucks by the way. BBecause today is sunday, and I couldn't get any of my pain meds filled.

And the fact that I might have to have surgery scares the crap out of me.

crying *hugs you too tightly*

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Timui
Amethyst Tenshi

Jamaica xd

After a quick look in the Google-Bible I came up with this: Jamaipanese.com. There was a convent 2010 and one in 2011 so I bet there's gonna be one this year as well wink

emotion_kirakira

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Amethyst Tenshi
Cajunlullaby
So for matters of striking up a conversation, I would like to say that I had went to the emergency room last night/this morning.

It was quite gruesome really. I was in excruciating pain in the right side of my stomach and in my back.
Turns out I have biliary colic,, which is a fancy word for stones in your gall bladder.
So after spending five hours in a er room, recieving some very groggy medicine, and a prescription for pain meds, I was sent home with a "Call this doctor monday to see if you need surgery or not, because we do not have the medicine or surgeon here available for you at this hospital."

Which sucks by the way. BBecause today is sunday, and I couldn't get any of my pain meds filled.

And the fact that I might have to have surgery scares the crap out of me.

crying *hugs you too tightly*

It's all good!!!
Can't see a doctor til next week though.
How are you?

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cajunlullaby
It's all good!!!
How are you?

I'm ok. How are you?
User Image

Witty Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Amethyst Tenshi
Cajunlullaby
It's all good!!!
How are you?

I'm ok. How are you?
User Image
Awwwwww!!
Love the get well soon!
And I'm okay. Laid up on a heating pad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers